Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

User avatar
LarsenSan
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by LarsenSan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:37 am

DehTommy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:51 pm
Okay, seriously, is there just some sort of checklist now to see how many innapropriate sexual escapedes Teddy can get into? Right now, we've had:

•Date rape
•Forced gender conversion
•Forced sexual orientation change
•Filmed masturbating/in compromising positions without consent to being filmed
•Date Rape
•Reluctant sex/sexual acts
•Underage stripping
•Kilgrave-esque mind control (and all that implies)
•Incest
•Adultery

Now, we have orgies and mass cheating (and I'm guessing said orgies and making people cheat also came about because of his min altering pheromones, making the situation even more dubious). Have I missed anything?
I'm amazed at the people that read a webcomic where the main character is a SUCCUBUS, a demon of lust and depravity, and discover said webcomic contains sexual depravity. What did you expect, an episode of Flipper?

Also, incest and adulery? Where?

Jason Waltrip
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by Jason Waltrip » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:42 am

OllieorOlly said " Regardless, I've been mulling over what other fictions have had their supposed main character take a backseat for a time, while supporting characters get some development or merely importance to the "main" plot."

These may be old examples, but they probably prove your point too:

the X-Files- Fox Mulder disappeared for a season while the other characters looked for him.

same thing with

Star Trek III The Search for Spock- the third Star Trek movie had Spock missing for most of the picture. Where was he? (hint: behind the camera!)

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 2986
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by brasca » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:09 am

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:26 am
brasca wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:08 am
Yes the point of all that trial and error with the boys was to find the best of the best, but Teddi still had fun even if he didn't like any of them and lost her virginity to Alchemy and definitely liked that. And the experience will not be for nothing since Teddy will have learned a lot from how the other side live and may be able to use that knowledge to improve her chances with them if and when she changes back.
Getting laid doesn't equate to sexual prowess; and what stimulates/satisfies one woman doesn't necessarily work for all women. Not to mention, most times we've seen Teddy with the girls, he's usually the bottom - while we've seen him kiss/hold them, the other girls are doing most the work while he lays there and enjoys it. There's also the succubus blood to factor in; which affects his endurance and enjoyment of the act, itself - making any form of stimulation feel sinfully amazing to him. I mean, Hell - he talks about having to make a conscious effort to keep his legs closed when one of the jocks so much as touched him - that's how good a simple touch felt.

So, color me pessimistic when it comes to Teddy gaining any form of sexual experience outside of getting nookie.
It's still more experience than Teddy had a few months ago and getting nookie is nothing to sneeze at.
LegendaryKroc wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:07 am
Ah, of course, that's the important thing, the idea that Teddi had fun.

And he didn't learn shit about being a woman by being a succubus. As a succubus he looks like a beautiful sexy woman, to be sure, but there's a crucial difference: he has magic pheromones pouring out of his body that make everyone who smells them want to lick his boots and have sex with him, and he now uses that gift to cheat at life with free sex and a most profitable stripping career. If he turned into a girl without succubus blood I doubt it would be half as easy for him. Your analogy is is like saying you know how to eat an orange because you've eaten a satsuma - yes, they technically qualify as the same kind of fruit, but eating either is a very different experience.
Well if Teddy had Chloe's body before her growth spurt this chapter would be markedly different.

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5065
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by Error of Logic » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:41 am

Does anyone else ever wonder what this story would be like if Teddy had just been a girl from the start?
My comic, Res Mira, starts here.

The crazy will bust loose. Either in the stories or on the forum. Or both at the same time.

Mad theory: Eulice is actually a retired succubus. This explains why she says DiDi Chastel looks like she did in her younger years. She maintains her current form because it allows her to get through her day without having to turn down sexual advances.

A busty redhead by decree of the Internet...? o.o;

dmra
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by dmra » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 am

LarsenSan wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:37 am
I'm amazed at the people that read a webcomic where the main character is a SUCCUBUS, a demon of lust and depravity, and discover said webcomic contains sexual depravity. What did you expect, an episode of Flipper?
If Chloe had been a standard demonic succubus we wouldn't even have a comic because she would have fulfilled the contract with Teddy and taken his soul to Hell like she was expected to. Instead she's supposed to be doing her best to save him.

Besides that what most people seem to be complaining about is the succubus like lust and depravity being done by Teddi.

dmra
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by dmra » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:34 am

Jason Waltrip wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:42 am
OllieorOlly said " Regardless, I've been mulling over what other fictions have had their supposed main character take a backseat for a time, while supporting characters get some development or merely importance to the "main" plot."

These may be old examples, but they probably prove your point too:

the X-Files- Fox Mulder disappeared for a season while the other characters looked for him.
The X files season where Mulder disappeared was also the last of the original in large part because fans didn't like it as much without him and a lot stopped watching.

Not perhaps the most optimistic example.

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5065
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by Error of Logic » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:46 am

dmra wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 am
LarsenSan wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:37 am
I'm amazed at the people that read a webcomic where the main character is a SUCCUBUS, a demon of lust and depravity, and discover said webcomic contains sexual depravity. What did you expect, an episode of Flipper?
If Chloe had been a standard demonic succubus we wouldn't even have a comic because she would have fulfilled the contract with Teddy and taken his soul to Hell like she was expected to. Instead she's supposed to be doing her best to save him.

Besides that what most people seem to be complaining about is the succubus like lust and depravity being done by Teddi.
Not to mention that we got to know Chloe when she was a nice, sweet kid getting to grips with her biology. Then suddenly she became a predator.
My comic, Res Mira, starts here.

The crazy will bust loose. Either in the stories or on the forum. Or both at the same time.

Mad theory: Eulice is actually a retired succubus. This explains why she says DiDi Chastel looks like she did in her younger years. She maintains her current form because it allows her to get through her day without having to turn down sexual advances.

A busty redhead by decree of the Internet...? o.o;

X3N0-Life-Form
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by X3N0-Life-Form » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:37 am

Yeah, that's why the "literally a demon from hell" part doesn't fly. We've seen plenty of other cryptids & supernatural being in this universe, and they've been portrayed as mostly normal people with an abnormal diet or some other physical condition.

In any case, I don't have a problem with succubi doing the seductress thing, I can chalk them being dicks to muggles to cultural differences and overall I don't find them more predatory than say, vampires, including Pandora's lame prank from last chapter. What I do have a problem with is Teddy doing the same thing with such ease, since he is a human being who has been portrayed as a rather grounded character, if a bit socially awkward. As far as character evolution goes, that's a rather weird-ass road to travel. Which I think is what is getting on people's nerves.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 2806
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by Fluffy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:27 am

Jason Waltrip wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:42 am
OllieorOlly said " Regardless, I've been mulling over what other fictions have had their supposed main character take a backseat for a time, while supporting characters get some development or merely importance to the "main" plot."

These may be old examples, but they probably prove your point too:

the X-Files- Fox Mulder disappeared for a season while the other characters looked for him.

same thing with

Star Trek III The Search for Spock- the third Star Trek movie had Spock missing for most of the picture. Where was he? (hint: behind the camera!)
Difference being that in the examples you provided, there were reasons why the main characters were MIA (for X Files, Duchovney's contract was up and was disputing his contract; so was gone for a season while they hashed that out), for Star Trek III - Spock was initially presumed dead until rumors arose that he was alive; thus, the search for him commenced. Both logical reasons why these characters didn't have screen presence.

Chloe isn't dead; nor was she kidnapped by aliens; she's alive and - for the most part - well (thanks to the energy boosts she's gotten from Teddy's constant trysts with the jocks and their ex girlfriends). But, for the last two years, the plot has been nothing but Teddy's sexual misadventures, Abby's dimwitted BS and Pandora's snark/pranks - with little sprinkles of Chloe to remind us that she's still around.

It would be nice to see Chloe be the star of her own comic series again instead of someone mentioned in passing/making guest appearances.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant
Posts: 6972
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by BlairFan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:26 pm

I think this webcomic needs Blair from Eerie Cuties. He was, um, once he was very close to Chloe, and I don't see why he can't be again. It would make a very touching reunion. :-?

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5065
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by Error of Logic » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:40 pm

He was close to any girl who didnt slap him away quickly enough - not to mention their underwear. Tia Darkness has him. Let the creepy little pervert suffer for a while longer. =_=
My comic, Res Mira, starts here.

The crazy will bust loose. Either in the stories or on the forum. Or both at the same time.

Mad theory: Eulice is actually a retired succubus. This explains why she says DiDi Chastel looks like she did in her younger years. She maintains her current form because it allows her to get through her day without having to turn down sexual advances.

A busty redhead by decree of the Internet...? o.o;

Gotoh
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by Gotoh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:40 pm
He was close to any girl who didnt slap him away quickly enough
Guys too, for that matter. :))

Nina and Tia are literally the only two people that are willing to put up with him.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 2806
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by Fluffy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:41 pm

brasca wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:09 am

It's still more experience than Teddy had a few months ago and getting nookie is nothing to sneeze at.
I never said it was; I'm just saying - once everything is said and done, whether he stays a female or reverts back to male - it's not going to make Teddy an experienced lover when all the lovers he's had did most of the work while he laid back and enjoyed himself.

It takes more than just being on the receiving end of the action to be considered experienced. By laying there and taking it (whether from a guy or a girl), the only experience Teddy has is in being a living sex doll.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

User avatar
Suntiger
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by Suntiger » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:59 am

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:49 pm
The problem is, when was the last time any one of these pages have ended on a funny note?
:-??
Not everyone finds the same things funny. I've had plenty of chuckles and laughs from the comic throughout. :)

X3N0-Life-Form
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by X3N0-Life-Form » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:44 am

I'm more concerned that he'll find regular sex (without sensation-enhancing succubus blood in his veins) rather dull after all that.

Post Reply