Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by brasca »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:41 pm
brasca wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:09 am

It's still more experience than Teddy had a few months ago and getting nookie is nothing to sneeze at.
I never said it was; I'm just saying - once everything is said and done, whether he stays a female or reverts back to male - it's not going to make Teddy an experienced lover when all the lovers he's had did most of the work while he laid back and enjoyed himself.

It takes more than just being on the receiving end of the action to be considered experienced. By laying there and taking it (whether from a guy or a girl), the only experience Teddy has is in being a living sex doll.
Well Blair would certainly take Teddi's place any day.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Blair lacks the bits Teddi's partners seem to enjoy.

Hmm. We haven't seen the two dunces from Artemis for a while, have we? I wonder whether the next snafu won't be because they'll try to stop what they think is a growing demon cult or an impending human sacrifice....

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'm referring to Blair changing bodies with Teddi. Blair might prefer a male body, but if it meant getting as much sex with hot high school girls he would gladly trade and keep a Chloe hybrid body.

And dunces? Gabrielle and Tandy are two of Aretmis' best students. Of course their return to the plot would be the best lead Teddi could get to finding Ash.