Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by brasca »

That would be interesting, but as long as Teddi has that posse all Triana can do is stew in her anger.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

vampire hunter D wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:11 am
So now for Trianna to somehow get involved. And that might bring Naomi into it...
So no one can say things could not get any worse.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Look, I'm sure if there are people that enjoy this strip, they won't care for the following: that was not funny. It is just crass and vulgar; granted, those things can be funny, but for me here, it fails to be amusing or even interesting. "Why don't you stop reading then?" Good point... Perhaps I'm just stuck for the long haul; in spite of how much I dislike this comic, I am still intrigued enough to see where it is going. One could argue that makes it successful... Possibly, but by seeming like something from hell* doesn't make me enjoy it nor will I revisit this thing once it is over with.

*Not in a mythological context, but rather feeling like punishment.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

brasca wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:43 am
He certainly has the stamina and may have some immunity, but I hope Fuzzyface's theory is correct.
Well, that's the only theory so far that doesn't make Teddy's quest utterly pointless, so ... sure, let's go with that.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:07 am
The theory, here, is that the clawing and dismemberment is a direct result of the succubus not being satisfied, and trying for more. If so, a man who can go back for six rounds could satiate the succubus and succeed in staving off the severity of the consequences.
That's assuming that mortal sex is as satisfying to a succubus as it is for humans; or that six rounds will be more than sufficient for a succubus (a virgin succubus, at that).
brasca wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:43 am
Well he's already survived one encounter with Chloe http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... eep_hidden and Lucretia to a lesser extent http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... d_is_Ready

He certainly has the stamina and may have some immunity, but I hope Fuzzyface's theory is correct.
Difference being is that his encounter with Chloe was only a feeding, not sex. And it's a safe bet that Lucretia has had sex before, so has her lust under control.

So, neither encounter guarantees that Chris will survive actual sex with Chloe.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:04 am
Look, I'm sure if there are people that enjoy this strip, they won't care for the following: that was not funny. It is just crass and vulgar; granted, those things can be funny, but for me here, it fails to be amusing or even interesting. "Why don't you stop reading then?" Good point... Perhaps I'm just stuck for the long haul; in spite of how much I dislike this comic, I am still intrigued enough to see where it is going. One could argue that makes it successful... Possibly, but by seeming like something from hell* doesn't make me enjoy it nor will I revisit this thing once it is over with.

*Not in a mythological context, but rather feeling like punishment.
I'm in the same boat you are - being thoroughly disgusted with where this comic has gone; but unable to simply stop reading. It's what happens when you've been invested in a comic for years - it isn't that easy to just drop it.

The only reason I keep reading is my hope that Teddy's stupid plan blows up in his face, in one way or another.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

DehTommy

Post by DehTommy »

Okay, seriously, is there just some sort of checklist now to see how many innapropriate sexual escapedes Teddy can get into? Right now, we've had:

•Date rape
•Forced gender conversion
•Forced sexual orientation change
•Filmed masturbating/in compromising positions without consent to being filmed
•Date Rape
•Reluctant sex/sexual acts
•Underage stripping
•Kilgrave-esque mind control (and all that implies)
•Incest
•Adultery

Now, we have orgies and mass cheating (and I'm guessing said orgies and making people cheat also came about because of his min altering pheromones, making the situation even more dubious). Have I missed anything?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I wouldn't add incest to the list, as Pandora is not his biological mother or a woman who raised him from birth. Unless you're including Slash Stab's joke about turning into Abby while Teddy boned her, just to see how quickly he could buck her off. Then, yeah - that's pushing it. They're not related, either - but the visual alone would be enough.

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

How does one of the girls still have a bubblegum bubble present?
Also, that's an impressive number of covered up nipples and genitalia. Possibly some kind of record for this kind of comic?
DehTommy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:51 pm
Okay, seriously, is there just some sort of checklist now to see how many innapropriate sexual escapedes Teddy can get into? Right now, we've had:

*list of things*

Now, we have orgies and mass cheating (and I'm guessing said orgies and making people cheat also came about because of his mind altering pheromones, making the situation even more dubious). Have I missed anything?
Well, I mean, part of comedy is taking horrible situations and have people go through them with none (or absurd) or few realistic consequences so you can laugh at it instead.
If these things had happened in a drama comic things would have played out much differently. For one thing, the main cast would all be dead and/or back in Hell.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

The problem is, when was the last time any one of these pages have ended on a funny note?

Speaking only for myself, even going with a dark sense of humor - I can't recall the last time I actually got a chuckle out of this comic. Maybe when Chloe referred to Teddy desperately trying to hold off a naked succubus as she tried to eat him as him getting to third base? And that was over two years ago.

Since then, it's just been largely a cringe fest.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Funnier jokes and less fanservice would be nice.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

This, so much this.

And bring the focus back to Chloe.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 am
I'm in the same boat you are - being thoroughly disgusted with where this comic has gone; but unable to simply stop reading. It's what happens when you've been invested in a comic for years - it isn't that easy to just drop it.

The only reason I keep reading is my hope that Teddy's stupid plan blows up in his face, in one way or another.
Even if it does Teddi got more action as a girl than he ever did as a boy so I'd say the experience wasn't a total loss.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Perhaps, @brasca, but whatever he gains this chapter will never add up to the loss in overall quality of the last few comics.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Agreed... Although what even is Chloe's character anymore? She has been made into something less than a damsel in distress, and it has been so long since we've seen her do anything of slight importance that I can't quite recall what her personality was like, so not sure if we should care.
I certainly don't care for or about Teddy anymore - his actions (even for the ostensibly noble goal of "saving" Chloe) have been unacceptable and contrary to his original supposed kind nature. Pandora is a tedious, repugnant Looney Tunes character minus the charm and amusement. The former bullies are made into meat. Al is a prick and Kimmy is nowhere in sight. Any other noteworthy character has been absent while we watch this unremarkable sleaze.

Regardless, I've been mulling over what other fictions have had their supposed main character take a backseat for a time, while supporting characters get some development or merely importance to the "main" plot, and I can't quite think of one* that not only seemingly discards its main character to the background, but also has supporting characters that are so mindnumbingly one-dimensional and dull. I could almost tolerate the neglect of Chloe if only the story and characters in her place were interesting and enjoyable, which this comic has failed to provide for quite a while.
*Sigh* I don't know. I just want it to end. Maybe give it a reboot treatment since Chloe's previous establishment does earn some investment?

EDIT- Just for clarity: I could think of fictions that did this, but not overall good ones
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:31 am
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 am

Even if it does Teddi got more action as a girl than he ever did as a boy so I'd say the experience wasn't a total loss.

Because that was the point of finding Chloe a boyfriend - for Teddy to gain sexual experience...in a girl's body.

How much will that experience count when the succubus/ectoplasm blood wears off and he's back to being male? All the experience he gained as a girl won't count for squat.