Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Post Reply
User avatar
Suntiger
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Suntiger » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:39 pm

And Teddi still hasn't figured out that he's going about this in the wrong way.
Iceberg straight ahead! Full speed forward! :))
lincoln_muadib wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 am
I thought, no matter what, Teddy/Teddi was still... Straight?
Sure, s/he hopped into bed with the Grim Reaper as male, but that was a love that went past gender.

So if the partner awaiting Teddi is male...

Considering that Teddi previously stated she gave bj's only to help Chloe, and that she did this only by imagining the Varied Wangs as being little Chloe's begging for help...

Well, this is basically Teddi having sex that she didn't want, with a gender she's not interested in, just to help out Chloe, who got Teddi into all the trouble in the first place and who has done NOTHING to save Teddi from death and hell.
"Lie back and think of England."
Mind you, Chloe is both nicer and prettier than England. :P
Or if you prefer: "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." which is funnier considering the form Teddi is currently in. :ymdevil:

User avatar
Starphoenix
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Starphoenix » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:54 am

brasca wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:26 am
Gotoh wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:55 am
Starphoenix wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:22 am
I've personally stopped reading the comic and just look at the forum.
Same. It's what I've been doing for the last couple of weeks.
You say that now, but when it turns out that the voice coming from the bedroom is none other than Ash from Magick Chicks I bet you'll stick around a little while.
Still not reading it. Personally didn't like Ash as a character all that much, so he wouldn't sell me on the comic even if it was him.

Still here to farm my hate boner, and sort of watch the car crash without actually having to go through the car crash.
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Comic Read: 09/18/17

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 4956
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Error of Logic » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:27 am

Suntiger wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:39 pm
"Lie back and think of England."
Mind you, Chloe is both nicer and prettier than England. :P
Or if you prefer: "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." which is funnier considering the form Teddi is currently in. :ymdevil:
I've been to England and have friends there. No, she's not.
My comic, Res Mira, starts here.

The crazy will bust loose. Either in the stories or on the forum. Or both at the same time.

Mad theory: Eulice is actually a retired succubus. This explains why she says DiDi Chastel looks like she did in her younger years. She maintains her current form because it allows her to get through her day without having to turn down sexual advances.

A busty redhead by decree of the Internet...? o.o;

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 2913
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by brasca » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:45 am

Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:30 am
It won't be Ash.
We haven't seen the cast go to a Chinese family restaurant and meet him and his sister yet.

Abby, just.... just go away. Have a sleepover with a friend or something. Just don't be here for a while.

I am not going to comment on Teddi's plan. It's all been said already.
Who says the DeCarlo's have to visit Ash's family's restaurant. Teddi could be out jogging and see Ash intensely practicing martial arts and think this is the alpha of all alpha males and Chloe's best hope. It wouldn't take much to convince Ash to go on a date with her and less to convince him to have sex with her hot cousin Chloe.

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 4956
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Error of Logic » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:05 am

Because for the full shenanigans to bust free, they have to meet Ash's sister as well.
My comic, Res Mira, starts here.

The crazy will bust loose. Either in the stories or on the forum. Or both at the same time.

Mad theory: Eulice is actually a retired succubus. This explains why she says DiDi Chastel looks like she did in her younger years. She maintains her current form because it allows her to get through her day without having to turn down sexual advances.

A busty redhead by decree of the Internet...? o.o;

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 2731
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Fluffy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:35 am

'J' wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:46 pm
you know, i'm trying, but i really cant think of a way that chloe's current state is teddy's fault; it's not like he invented succubus biology.
He may not have known at the time; but he knows now (Pandora explained it after his forced gender swap). So, though Teddy didn't think Lacy giving his johnson a friendly handshake was going to hurt anyone, he's still responsible for Chloe's current state because his selfish actions is what put her there in the first place.

To use an analogy, it's like a drunk getting behind the wheel. Their intent is not to hurt anyone, but only to reach a destination. But, when someone gets hurt while they're trying to get there , the drunk driver is still held accountable for their foolish actions. It can be argued that the drunk knew that driving drunk was a bad idea because this is something we're taught from a young age; but Teddy was told from the get go that he and Chloe were linked for life. The fact he never asked for more details as to what that meant is on him, as well. He was new to the concept and had no real idea what it meant outside of owing his soul to Hell. You'd think he'd educate himself further by asking for more information than the very small bit that was provided.
brasca wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:45 am

Who says the DeCarlo's have to visit Ash's family's restaurant. Teddi could be out jogging and see Ash intensely practicing martial arts and think this is the alpha of all alpha males and Chloe's best hope. It wouldn't take much to convince Ash to go on a date with her and less to convince him to have sex with her hot cousin Chloe.
When have we ever seen Teddy going out for a jog?

And can we really say that Charybdis High, Artemis Academy (and whatever school Ash attends) is anywhere in the same town as Teddy resides in?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

User avatar
lordoffiling
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by lordoffiling » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:23 pm
Your loved one is also well aware that sniper bullet is coming their way and is perfectly capable of ducking out of the way; but is stupidly standing their ground because they expect you to save them.
I will concede that. Chloe really could have done more to help herself before she found herself in the depression spiral of Phase 2.

And, indeed, she hasn't been back in that place for a while. It leads one to wonder whether that cut-off sentence just now will be what I think: Teddi did help her by feeding her a steady stream of sexual energy, and sometime off panel while he was away being a stripper she handled this little problem herself.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 4956
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Error of Logic » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Wait.
Wait.
Chloe needs to be deflowered by a partner capable of surviving the experience.
Pandora is right there. Just stop Chloe from ripping off her fingers and tell her to take one for the team.
My comic, Res Mira, starts here.

The crazy will bust loose. Either in the stories or on the forum. Or both at the same time.

Mad theory: Eulice is actually a retired succubus. This explains why she says DiDi Chastel looks like she did in her younger years. She maintains her current form because it allows her to get through her day without having to turn down sexual advances.

A busty redhead by decree of the Internet...? o.o;

User avatar
Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Posts: 27507
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Don Alexander » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Succubi seem to be VERY traditional when it comes to what "deflowering" means.

Someone needs to stick a penis in her.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 4956
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Error of Logic » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Make Pandora shift to look more masculine and get her a strap-on. All she has to do is make Chloe believe she's being bedded by a male, and we know she has no problems with lying to her.
All it'll really require is a trip to an adult store and the right leverage.
My comic, Res Mira, starts here.

The crazy will bust loose. Either in the stories or on the forum. Or both at the same time.

Mad theory: Eulice is actually a retired succubus. This explains why she says DiDi Chastel looks like she did in her younger years. She maintains her current form because it allows her to get through her day without having to turn down sexual advances.

A busty redhead by decree of the Internet...? o.o;

User avatar
Lokitsu
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:11 am
Location: New England

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Lokitsu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Don Alexander wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:12 pm
Gotoh wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:55 am
Starphoenix wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:22 am
I've personally stopped reading the comic and just look at the forum.
Same. It's what I've been doing for the last couple of weeks.
Wait, how does that even make sense? :-o

How can you follow the conversation if you haven't even read the comic? Not to mention, what do you get from it?

Anyway, 8-| at this development. I thought things were going to get better with Chloe finally showing up again, in some form or fashion... I guess the forum will remain a seething cauldron of hatred and malcontent.
So... you don't read the comic, you just come into the forum to bitch?

Doesn't that make you trolls? Seriously, think about it. Maybe its time you moved on.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination
Posts: 5498
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by 'J' » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Yeah, that Don guy is the biggest troll of them all

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 2731
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Fluffy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Don Alexander wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:01 pm
Succubi seem to be VERY traditional when it comes to what "deflowering" means.

Someone needs to stick a penis in her.
This is why, with Teddy's supposed concerned for Chloe well being, he ought to stop screwing around with the high school jocks (literally and figuratively), invest in a strap on and just got to town on Chloe. This way, he can actually take some real responsibility for his part in Chloe's situation, and the only thing she'll be tearing off is made of silicone.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

DehTommy
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by DehTommy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:29 am

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:39 am
All of this that is happening is almost entirely due to Teddy's own foolishness and his desire for self preservation - not Chloe's, not Pandora's, not the jocks - just Teddy's. Just think - if Teddy never broke into that museum after hours, he wouldn't be in this mess.
Okay, this idea actually annoys me. I feel like this is what I'm supposed to be be feeling in regards to Teddy, but this whole situation could have been averted had Chloe not selfishly sabotaged his date in the Valentines Day arc.
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:47 am
No, it's been made clear that Teddy doesn't want to die; otherwise, he'd be willingly giving himself to Chloe by this point. Instead, while Chloe slowly dies, he's whoring himself out to jocks in the hopes of having one of them pop her cherry instead of doing the deed, himself - with the impression that if the guy in question can last a few rounds with him, they'll survive a romp with Chloe.
To be fair, this isn't just a matter of death but also eterrnal damnation.

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 2913
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by brasca » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:00 am

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:35 am
brasca wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:45 am

Who says the DeCarlo's have to visit Ash's family's restaurant. Teddi could be out jogging and see Ash intensely practicing martial arts and think this is the alpha of all alpha males and Chloe's best hope. It wouldn't take much to convince Ash to go on a date with her and less to convince him to have sex with her hot cousin Chloe.
When have we ever seen Teddy going out for a jog?

And can we really say that Charybdis High, Artemis Academy (and whatever school Ash attends) is anywhere in the same town as Teddy resides in?
Teddi looks like she's dressed for jogging in the 3rd panel http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... our-system

And seeing as how Chloe dropped in on Jacqui http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... es_me_back as well as Naomi's family fostering Gabrielle http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... /Gabrielle I'd say it's a greater than average chance that Teddi could stumble upon Ash just as easily as Chloe did.

Post Reply