Dangerously Chloe 14-09-17 SMAKK

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-09-17 SMAKK

Post by brasca »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 am
Ah, that magical quality of women's clothing - they suddenly turn to paper whenever two women fight...
Not to mention a slap so hard it knocked the rubber gloves off of her hands.

I'm not entirely sure if they are fighting or something else since Zachuriel is the only other one I know to get his back scratched by Pandora. Well if Teddi kills Pandora her problems will be over and if Lance catches them having sex and divorces her that will also solve her problems.

Itrogash

Post by Itrogash »

Ah damn it, I was right. Damn it all to hell X(

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

It's funny to consider how nipples are a no-go, but bareback facesitting is apparently a-okay.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Eurgh..... Sex between those two is just .....Blergh. =_=

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Fight Fight Fight! Kiss Kiss Kiss!
"Somebody just stake me now"

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

Is this still the same comic I started reading? I don't think so.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

What happened to Teddy's job in the museum from the first arc? We haven't seen the museum since.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Um, unless I misread some of those montage shards, it seems like the brawl becomes a Sonya/Yuki-style hatef**k, which, while in their case was odd but somewhat understandable, yet with Teddi and Pandora? Nope. Other than the fact that their interactions haven't really suggested significant attraction (especially recently), it is kind of gross he is hooking up with his "stepmother." It was friggin' weird when Indy hooked up with his father's previous lady friend in The Last Crusade, so it is even weirder in this case.
A rationale to the hatef**king could be that Teddi would still be physically inferior to Pandora, so he is "fighting" by using the sexual knowledge he had rapidly accrued. Well, still don't like it, but it is a way to interpret it.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Not sure going the hatefuck route was really necessary, but whatever, stuff is happening, and maybe it will matter in the long run.

Let's wait & see how this goes.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:10 am
It's funny to consider how nipples are a no-go, but bareback facesitting is apparently a-okay.
I think the image you're referring to was meant to be Pandora getting smothered by Teddi's breasts; the nipples are just covered by being pressed against Pandora's face, or possibly in her mouth, ick. That said, I think it is still bit too *mature* of a display, along with the bare ass-grabbing, and Teddi sucking Pandora's nips. This comic has pushed the limits - and arguably broken the limits - of PG-13 before, but this seems worse, if only due to the pairing.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

The only explanation for this morbid tableau that I can think of, is that violence is a turn-on for demons and their hybrids. Slash-Stab got frisky when she saw Teddy annihilate those Hell-monsters and all....

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Oh...goody...violent sex that poses as an epic bitch fight.

Wee jiggy jig. 8-|

Can we PLEASE!, at the very least, have Chloe suffer sexual side effects due to her psychic/physical link to Teddy - you know, like she had when he got his first handjob (horns, wings and boobs popping out of nowhere and passing out from the sheer ecstacy of it all).ANYTHING to bring this comic's attention BACK to the titular character the comic was named after.

I know I'm bitching; but I know I'm not the only one getting sick and tired of this story being all about Teddy's misadventures in supernatural boning. :-Q
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

=/

I don't get it. Teddi utterly despises Pandora for all the horrible things she's done and she's never shown *any* attraction to her - why are they suddenly having sex?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

It's that stupid trope that when two people visibly hate each other; it's because they secretly lust after each other and their denial of the fact outwardly expresses itself as deep seated hatred. Eventually, they get into a heated argument, then f*ck each others brains out.

This is what's happening here; and wouldn't put it past the writers to claim Pandora was testing Teddy's virility (she is the first succubus he's boning, after all).

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

I'll keep on reading in the hope that the comic goes back to the way it was in the early days - when Chloe actually did stuff and Teddy was more interested in the mechanics of clockwork ducks than having sex with 90% of the cast - but it's getting more and more of an effort to read than a pleasure.

And for the first time in more years than I care to remember I doubt I'll be rushing to buy the paper book.