Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

LarsenSan

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-09-17 Your New Room

Post by LarsenSan »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:17 am
Welp, time to burn the house down!

Seriously though, can't quite sympathise with Teddi, not just because of his date-raping (albeit that is an issue that makes it essentially impossible to be on his side ever again), but also due to him *seeming* to just let Pandora push him around worse than his previous pre-brainwashed school bullies. Though that said, I don't know what Teddi could actually do to fight back against the apotheosis of troll, yet his default response of simply pouting and face palming make him... meh.
What "date-raping"?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@LarsenSan: Ollie's referring to what Teddy's been doing to Daisy and her friends. Point being, he's slept with each of them, despite knowing something is magically compelling them to do it.

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Ha! Well played, Pandora, well played. =)) =)) =))

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

I have a theory on why Pandora is torturing Teddi like this:http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... ey_retract. Its not just for the fun of it, its petty retribution for Teddi touching her horns without her permission She's upset that he didn't finish the job and boink her. Or she's still upset that he called her horns tiny...

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Gotoh wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 pm
@LarsenSan: Ollie's referring to what Teddy's been doing to Daisy and her friends. Point being, he's slept with each of them, despite knowing something is magically compelling them to do it.

There's also all the "testing" he's been doing with the boys, granted he doesn't as yet seem to be aware of the pheromones, but still seems pretty skeevy all round though.

Alexander Collins wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:53 pm
I have a theory on why Pandora is torturing Teddi like this:http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... ey_retract. Its not just for the fun of it, its petty retribution for Teddi touching her horns without her permission She's upset that he didn't finish the job and boink her. Or she's still upset that he called her horns tiny...

So, this might be the succubus version of elementary students punching someone they like? For some reason that strikes me as macabrely funny.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:36 am
...can anyone else recall the last time any page ended in a suitably funny punchline? Because, I can't.
Since Teddy (or should that be Teddi?) went back to school, I can't honestly recall.

UNStoppable

Post by UNStoppable »

edisnooM wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:23 am
Wow, so Teddy is actually just going back to the literal deathtrap he ran away from. Has he actually forgotten what happened so soon?

Also it does appear that Lance will be going back off to work, but also that Pandora appears to be intending to keep up the "marriage", so is this actually going to be an ongoing thing? I had thought that someone might do "something" about Lance being, you know, mind controlled. You'd think Chloe might be somewhat aware or something seeing as she whammied Lance herself way back when.
I think you guys are overthinking it. Pandora seems to *mostly* be about free will and doing what she wants, especially if it's funny/entertaining to/for her. I think she only used her whammy on Lance the first time and he is standing by his wife like a responsible, mature adult does. If he ever finds out WHAT she is that will likely change, but for now this is the new normal for the DeCarlos.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:17 am

Seriously though, can't quite sympathise with Teddi, not just because of his date-raping (albeit that is an issue that makes it essentially impossible to be on his side ever again),
You forget he doesn't realize he has pheromones, not do we know how he'll react when he finds out.
UNStoppable wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 pm

I think you guys are overthinking it. Pandora seems to *mostly* be about free will and doing what she wants, especially if it's funny/entertaining to/for her.
Free will for her, but not for humans. It's rather clear that Lance has no free will or choice in any of this. It's unlikely he would have married her if she hadn't used her powers on him.

Falisa

Post by Falisa »

I feel like I'm being overly harsh but this comic has declined from an entertaining story into complete garbage. I don't feel like there's any thought put into it anymore. Don't really know why I keep reading it at this point.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

UNStoppable wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 pm
I think you guys are overthinking it. Pandora seems to *mostly* be about free will and doing what she wants, especially if it's funny/entertaining to/for her. I think she only used her whammy on Lance the first time and he is standing by his wife like a responsible, mature adult does. If he ever finds out WHAT she is that will likely change, but for now this is the new normal for the DeCarlos.
I dunno though, the alternative to Lance being whammied is that he met a quite young looking girl in his kitchen, married her (which doesn't seem like a real legal marriage would have been possible so quickly), and is now having sex with her often and loudly without any sort of indication that he thinks this is in any way off. To me that doesn't paint a very flattering picture of him.