Dangerously Chloe 21-08-17 The Champagne Room

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 21-08-17 The Champagne Room

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! In the Champagne Room of the strip club, Lance gives some bad news to Teddy's girlfriend, Chloe. :-o :( :((

Insectoid

Re: Dangerously Chloe 21-08-17 The Champagne Room

Post by Insectoid »

Somehow I'm not surprised... Lance just doesn't want a bad role model around his daughter.
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Considering he went to the strip club himself, Lance doesn't have much room to judge.

Also, i thought there'd be more Pandora picking on Teddy.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

True Cortez. It is funny how that works. He went there (maybe or maybe not influence but still happen a lot in real life regardless of this point in the story) He went there, he did nonthing wrong, yet the hard working lady there, she the one in the wrong, and it a standard i dislike.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

And of course he still doesn't know that she's actually Teddy. I wonder if she'd be willing to tell him now...?
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

This is kind of what I figured would happen, though I was also hopeful that he might try and do something to stop the underage "Chloe" from stripping too. I am exceedingly glad that Lance does not seem to be coming on to Teddy though.

Also clearly Teddy thinks there's something not quite above board about this yet everytime we see him doing anything related to it he seems quite "ecstatic", so this just reinforces my belief that the succubus blood is playing a part here.

In regards to Lance here, I would imagine his objection is not to the strip club in general, but that "Chloe" is underage and he doesn't want Abby around a bad influence, something Teddy clearly doesn't want her exposed to either.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

#-o "Wow! Just what we needed. Another Teddi "Kick the Dog" moment. These writers really know what their audience want." Alexander said sarcastically.

Seriously, this could happen a number of ways. The obvious one would be Lance blackmailing Teddi to keep away from Abbey or Lance is a polygamist and wants a threesome with Teddi and Pandora. Or Alchemy would step in and make matters worse by, I dunno, editing Lance's soulscreen or something. All of these would be unwanted. Anybody else got any ideas?

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

To be fair Alex, if Teddy or someone took the time to explain the whole situation to Lance, then maybe a lot of this could been avoided.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Alexander Collins

TJgalon wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:36 am
To be fair Alex, if Teddy or someone took the time to explain the whole situation to Lance, then maybe a lot of this could been avoided.
True, but this is the Pixie-verse. Explanations, reasoning and common sense are very rare.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Alexander Collins wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:28 am
#-o "Wow! Just what we needed. Another Teddi "Kick the Dog" moment. These writers really know what their audience want." Alexander said sarcastically.

I think you got your tropes confused here. If anyone is kicking the dog is Lance, not Teddy.

forgotten

Post by forgotten »

How good is Pandora at shape-shifting? :-?

Alexander Collins

forgotten wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:53 am
How good is Pandora at shape-shifting? :-?
:-o Oh my gods, you just brought up a good question. Is that Pandora in disguise trying to mess with Teddi. I know we've seen her shapeshift into Chloe, but have we ever seen here gendershift like this? Also, if that is Pandora messing with Teddi and trying to blackmail him, NOT FUNNY!

Alexander Collins

Show of hands, who here is tired of Rule 63 Teddi?

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

At least NOW we have some kind of explanation for where this story was leading...

As for Lance's plan... Either he plans on changing his life and being home regularly, or he is going to take "Teddy" aside and tell "him" that as Abby's older brother, it is "his" responsibility to keep Abby and "Chloe" separate. Or he is going to send Abby away to boarding school, or take her with him.

Any of those could have interesting impacts on the story.

changer

Post by changer »

Yeah, that is an annoying double standard. "It's okay for me to go to a strip club. But it's not okay for you to work at one."

Attitudes like this are why sex workers have such poor conditions; they are treated with disdain by the general public and shamed for existing. Nobody likes them, or wants them to be taken care of or protected from the poor work conditions they endure, yet the general public simultaneously strongly demands services from these same people.