Dangerously Chloe 21-08-17 The Champagne Room

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 21-08-17 The Champagne Room

Post by brasca »

Had a feeling this thread would be busy so I've ducked out until now. Even though Teddi is impersonating Chloe this still hurts and complicates the plan to save her. If Pandora doesn't fix things soon I fear Teddi may retaliate in such a way that will be bad for all involved.

Lerianis

Post by Lerianis »

brasca wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 pm
Had a feeling this thread would be busy so I've ducked out until now. Even though Teddi is impersonating Chloe this still hurts and complicates the plan to save her. If Pandora doesn't fix things soon I fear Teddi may retaliate in such a way that will be bad for all involved.
True. Very true. I wonder if she will end up 'borrowing' Alchemy's scythe and going a little "Reaper" on Pandora's behind especially if Teddi find out that this was INTENTIONAL on the part of Pandora.
Really Teddi is more and more looking like an idiot. I had that reputation for being 'easy to run over' in high school but I still knew when to put my punking foot down!
This is one time that Teddi should do it and yes, it is well past time for a little truth and a real discussion with his/her father about what the hell is going on here!

Really what is the point at keeping all this nonsense secret anyway? Is any NORMAL person going to be able to kick two succubi's behinds considering the massive strength we have seen them have?
Not likely.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

'J' wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:15 am
Fluffy wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 pm
Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:18 pm
Maybe not, but I'm trying to anticipate the worst way this could go.
I'm fully expecting Lance to ask for a private dance from 'Chloe'; as he had paid for the room, after all - which wasn't necessary to talk to 'her' privately. :ymsick:
how is it not necessary? they need a private space where nobody's going to wander through. and teddy's on the clock so they can't just leave the club. where else are they going to have this conversation, the storage close?
Well, given Pandora's comment in the last panel of the most recent strip, I sincerely doubt Lance's intent was entirely pure; especially his earlier reaction to seeing the same underaged stripper in the shower.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

jaimehlers

Post by jaimehlers »

Gotoh wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:30 pm
It isn't really a theory, I'm just saying I wouldn't put it past her.
If that's all you were trying to say, sure. I wouldn't necessarily put it past her either (after all, she threw Chloe under the bus during her first appearance, though that was largely self-preservation). I just didn't think it was the way things actually worked out. The comic itself has settled this in any case.
Gotoh wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:30 pm
Why would he suspect his son's girlfriend was secretly working at a strip club? As far as he's aware, they've only just met.
Same reasons Pandora would suspect Teddy was secretly working at a strip club. If Pandora could have heard about Teddy's activities there, Lance could have as well.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

sparky wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:44 pm
Shouldn't Lance be pregnant by now?
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... g_the_baby
I'm half-convinced that the two of them were just trolling Abby. At least, it makes no sense for mammals; how know how supernatural biology works?

sparky

Post by sparky »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:59 pm
sparky wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:44 pm
Shouldn't Lance be pregnant by now?
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... g_the_baby
I'm half-convinced that the two of them were just trolling Abby. At least, it makes no sense for mammals; how know how supernatural biology works?
I'm guessing that the mammal thing is irrelevant since it's demonic essence that is used, not the usual substances. It's up to the writers, obviously, but it would be a hard thing to write out of if they do decide to go that route so I think that they won't.