Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-08-17 Candi Rocks

Post by Cortez »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 pm
And Slash-Stab would help him...why?
I didn't say He would ask for help, did i? I said he'd could tell her where Pandora is. She'd be helping herself since for whatever reason Pandora has been hiding from her.

Or to put it in the simplest way to understand, Teddy would be ratting on Pandora. Do you get it now? Snitching on Pandora to Slash-stab would be the easiest way to get rid of her.

Especially since the Angels don't seem all that sharp and the one that does seem half-way competent has slept with Pandora.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Informing Slash-Stab when Pandora is would be beneficial to Teddy; ergo - he'd inadvertently be asking for her help. And, given Teddy's last encounter with Slash-Stab; I sincerely doubt he'd go to her - for anything.

I stand by my earlier opinion that Slash-Stab wouldn't do shit all to help remedy the situation by disposing of Pandora - as one of her students is making a mortal's life a living Hell. It's one of the things she teaches her students to do - and Pandora is excelling at that. Slash-Stab would probably give Pandora extra credit for making Teddy's life especially traumatic.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

And even if she would take Pandora Down Below, she'd find a way to make Teddy pay for it.
"So you need ME to do YOU a favour.... What's it worth to you?"

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

If Teddy were smart, he'd make it out as a favor to Slash-Stab. What she chooses to do with the information is her own business, but it probably wouldn't be to Pandora's benefit.

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Oh man, Pandora's face! =))
I had expected it would be the angels who found Teddi first, but this has some good potential too. :ymdevil:

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Fluffy wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:11 pm
Informing Slash-Stab when Pandora is would be beneficial to Teddy; ergo - he'd inadvertently be asking for her help.
You're not getting it. Teddy would be snitching on Pandora to Slash-stab. If anything he'd be doing her a favor. How is this hard to understand?

You also seem to forget that Pandora is not on good terms with Slash-Stab, hence why she snuck out when during the Valentine's thing.
FuzzyFace wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:02 am
If Teddy were smart, he'd make it out as a favor to Slash-Stab. What she chooses to do with the information is her own business, but it probably wouldn't be to Pandora's benefit.

See, you get it.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Slash-Stab would try to twist it to her advantage and make it so Teddy is the one being done a favour. She's evil. It's in the alignment handbook.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:19 am
Fluffy wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:11 pm
Informing Slash-Stab when Pandora is would be beneficial to Teddy; ergo - he'd inadvertently be asking for her help.
You're not getting it. Teddy would be snitching on Pandora to Slash-stab. If anything he'd be doing her a favor. How is this hard to understand?
Regardless of how it's approached; Slash Stab removing Pandora from the location would be beneficial to Teddy; so, one way or another, Teddy would be seeking Slash-Stab's help. A person doesn't have to verbally ask for help in order to get it from someone.

Now, how is that hard to understand?
You also seem to forget that Pandora is not on good terms with Slash-Stab, hence why she snuck out when during the Valentine's thing.
Until that is addressed; I'm not going to assume anything. For all anyone knows, Pandora was just being lazy and was 'skipping class' that day.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.