Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-08-17 Candi Rocks

Post by Error of Logic »

Do let's. >_<

UNStoppable

Post by UNStoppable »

rpr wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:47 am
It seems that Lance is insensitive to his son pheromones...
Guess that depends on how long Lance has been at the club. By all accounts "Candi" makes piles of loot every night due to her pheromones flooding the place all night. ***shrug*** That in and of itself may set off mystic alarms with Heaven or with the Athena girls since a new succubus is flaunting her powers.

Another thing back to the discussion about Al, Teddi better hope that any of Al's influence in her body doesn't just up and disppear if he ever got smited for interfering with a collection. I think her whole,it's the succubus in me that's making me like sex as a girl, thing is a lie she is telling herself because she doesn't realize how her nervous system is working in essentially a female body. If Al's influence goes away the whole succubus nervous system/powers set might kick in on her and then we'd see some REAL changes in Teddi.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

edisnooM wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:19 am
Oh, who could have seen this coming. 8-|

I am curious as to whether or not Lance, knowing "Chloe's" age, will do anything about this, he certainly doesn't look happy. And of course Pandora will do with this what Pandora usually does.
Given his earlier comment to 'Chloe' when he walked in on 'her' in the shower; I'm more inclined to believe we're about to enter yet another super skivvy arc where the dad starts lusting after his own son after watching him perform on stage.

Yeah, he doesn't look impressed in this strip - but then, he just learned that his 'son's girlfriend' is an underaged stripper. No parent is going to be thrilled about that. Doesn't mean he isn't affected, like all the other guys in the room and the disapproval is just overriding the lust at the moment.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

To make things even more squickworthy Lance seems far more "manly" than any of the football players Teddy has been checking out. We've already seen Lance out-wrestling Chloe in her Teddy form.

If Teddy really wants to find a "manly man" who could survive a sexual encounter with Chloe he'd be much better off looking a lot closer to home than school.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I am fairly sure the reason Teddi's pheromones don't affect Lance is because he's already enthralled by Pandora.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

omg BARF.....I just want Lance to leave after all these events, I can't say with certainty that squick isn't incoming.

From the moment Pandora shacked up with Lance, everything about them is just so gross. I want Pandora to go back to school and stay there and Lance to go back to whatever hole he crawled out of. BYE

i actually feel a little nauseous.. #keepLanceawayfromTeddi2017

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I personally just want the story line to involve Chloe a little more heavily than it has been. Sad when the main character of her own comic has taken the backseat to the secondary character and his misadventures.
lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:45 pm
I am fairly sure the reason Teddi's pheromones don't affect Lance is because he's already enthralled by Pandora.

Don't be too sure about that. If he was so enthralled with Pandora, he never would have commented on how good looking 'Chloe' was when he walked in on Teddy as he was showering.

With Lance's earlier appreciation of 'Chloe's' figure ( which is skivvy enough as it is; given that 'Chloe' is established as a minor), and Pandora not only encouraging a threesome between herself, him and Chloe, but screwing his brains out on a nightly basis - I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if we're being set up for Lance bedding the real Chloe - thus saving Chloe's life and making Teddy's life all the more Hellish.

Think about it; if that happened, Pandora will be elated all around - her best friend's life would be saved, and Teddy would not only have to deal with a group of jocks all eagerly anticipating getting into his pants, but his own father would no doubt be lusting after his own son, which would tickle Pandora pink.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

If that is her plan, please call her to the back yard.
I would like to show her a new shovel. =_=

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:59 pm
The Hell that Teddy's life would become as a result aside; if it is her plan, at least Pandora is pro-actively trying to find a way to save her best friend's life; unlike Teddy, who seems to have been distracted from his goal of finding Chloe a boyfriend (sacrifice) by moonlighting as a stripper at a local strip bar and living the comfortable life from his earnings.

meps98

Post by meps98 »

Hello,Shit. I would like to introduce you to Fan.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:23 pm
Error of Logic wrote:
The Hell that Teddy's life would become as a result aside; if it is her plan, at least Pandora is pro-actively trying to find a way to save her best friend's life; unlike Teddy, who seems to have been distracted from his goal of finding Chloe a boyfriend (sacrifice) by moonlighting as a stripper at a local strip bar and living the comfortable life from his earnings.
And yet it hasn't occurred to her, for some reason (having too much fun torturing Teddy) to just sucker one of her angelic 'contacts' into Chloe's boudoir after suckering Chloe into going along with it.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:31 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:23 pm
Error of Logic wrote:
And yet it hasn't occurred to her, for some reason (having too much fun torturing Teddy) to just sucker one of her angelic 'contacts' into Chloe's boudoir after suckering Chloe into going along with it.
It had - actually. Soon after Teddy's transformation and discussing options to save Chloe, Pandora acknowledged that Chloe wouldn't touch an angel to save her life (which was established earlier on during the 'sex talk' with Abby, as Chloe saw having sex with an angel akin to sleeping with the enemy).

Best friend or not, Pandora is not going to force/trick Chloe into going against her own preferences.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Why the &%$# not? She's game for just about anything else.
She could do the demonic equivalent of getting the two of them drunk or stoned and just let them go at it.
Pandora is mercenary enough that I can't see her being bothered if Chloe and the angel don't even clearly remember what they did to who -- and no one can pin it on her.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Is it common to see women audience in straight (there' no indication it is as far as I remember, but assuming it is one) strip club?
Other than than, eurgh...
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

If they can pay the cover charge and obey the house rules, why would they be barred? Some of the male customers might get a kick out of it, and their money is as good as anyone else's.