Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

tau neutrino

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-08-17 You Were My First Guy

Post by tau neutrino »

Gotoh wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 pm
X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:32 pm
Yeah, when someone says "Legendary man", I'm thinking more Hercules than "highschool kid who's good at sports".
Exactly.
Have you seen some of the pictures of people from 100+ years ago, like in the old West? A modern day high school football player probably would seem like Hercules in comparison.
Gotoh wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 pm
X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:32 pm
Silly nitpick highlighted and underlined in green. They don't always get it themselves, sometimes they can ask the maid to grab something.
Fair point. In most cases then.
It seems to be one of the maid's primary duties.

dmra

Post by dmra »

.[/quote]

Have you seen some of the pictures of people from 100+ years ago, like in the old West? A modern day high school football player probably would seem like Hercules in comparison.

[/quote]

Hercules managed to divert a river, hold the entire sky on his shoulders and is the reason why hydras are extinct.

I suspect even the strongest high school footballer would struggle to match that.

And if it was that easy for a normal man to sleep with a succubus and survive (mainly intact) why does it only seem to happen in succubus legends?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

tau neutrino wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:30 am
We're not talking about beefcake, or eyecandy. The issue is whether the victim is sturdy enough to survive being mauled. Something which Pandora said is rare among humans (hence, "legendary" manliness).

A highschool kid hardly fits the description.
tau neutrino wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:30 am
It seems to be one of the maid's primary duties.
How, when we barely even see Eleanor?

In most cases, Layla gets her own food. Also seen here, at the dance, as late as Vol.3 when she walked in on Nina and Tia at the park, and one the bonus stories of Vol.4.