Dangerously Chloe 14-08-17 You Were My First Guy

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

sparky

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-08-17 You Were My First Guy

Post by sparky »

Is anyone else hoping that when Alchemy is female again she will be as mature as she is as a male? I find both she and that angel who I can't remember the name of to be very annoying. Cringe worthy even.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:06 pm
More real world rules that don't necessarily apply to the supernatural 8-|
Chloe is a succubus. Her kind can choose lovers at random. There's nothing stopping Chloe from getting her own set of lovers to practice on. If anyone is more capable of determining if a guy is manly enough to handle sex with her, it would be Chloe herself.

But, here we have Teddy scoring (or getting damn near close to it) with random guys so he can choose which one would suit her best, according to him; thinking she'll agree with his chosen sacrifice. Essentially, acting like her pimp.

That's not me trying to apply real world rules to this - that's in the comic itself.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

The risk there being "practice" becomes "visceral homicide" pretty quick if she loses control. Fact is, we already know who has the best shot of surviving the encounter that isn't an Angel or Al, and that'd be the one human who fed three succubus until they were full and barely broke a sweat. Although he lost a fight with Brooke, so who knows if he'd actually survive a full on mauling.

brasca

Post by brasca »

sparky wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:24 pm
Is anyone else hoping that when Alchemy is female again she will be as mature as she is as a male? I find both she and that angel who I can't remember the name of to be very annoying. Cringe worthy even.
Charity or Prudence?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

LonestarF1 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:35 pm
The risk there being "practice" becomes "visceral homicide" pretty quick if she loses control. Fact is, we already know who has the best shot of surviving the encounter that isn't an Angel or Al, and that'd be the one human who fed three succubus until they were full and barely broke a sweat. Although he lost a fight with Brooke, so who knows if he'd actually survive a full on mauling.
Ash was my first thought too. Seriously, how has Chloe forgotten about this? She even said she was going to keep an eye on him, so you'd think she'd be scouring the city for his ***.

But, if it weren't for the fact that it has to be a guy who punches her v-card, Faith would easily be the best option. I doubt Chloe could do any worse than any of what we've seen Faith shrug off.

sparky

Post by sparky »

brasca wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:43 pm
sparky wrote:
Charity or Prudence?
The one that is always talking like a baby. [shudder]

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:40 pm
Chloe is a succubus. Her kind can choose lovers at random. There's nothing stopping Chloe from getting her own set of lovers to practice on. If anyone is more capable of determining if a guy is manly enough to handle sex with her, it would be Chloe herself.
Except, you know, they'll *die horribly*. And that's where real life rules have to kinda go out the window, because that's not something that'd happen in real life. No one would ever be faced with this situation.

No girl will ever, ever have to be told, "Okay, go pick out a guy and have sex with him. He'll probably die in the process, but if you don't, you'll die." No one will ever have to be put into the position of trying to find her a guy with a chance of survival. Applying real world logic to a fantastical situation generally doesn't yield workable results.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:47 pm
Except, you know, they'll *die horribly*. And that's where real life rules have to kinda go out the window.
Except, it's still Chloe's problem, not Teddy's. Moping around the house isn't any better.
lordoffilling wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:47 pm
Applying real world logic to a fantastical situation generally doesn't yield workable results.
Yet, in this instance, it can. Chloe already knows of at least one person who could effectively solve her problem (Ash) and he'd likely be more than willing. There's nothing stopping her from finding him, herself, or she could always ask her mother for advice. Both are perfectly viable solutions.

brasca

Post by brasca »

sparky wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 pm
brasca wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:43 pm
sparky wrote:
Charity or Prudence?
The one that is always talking like a baby. [shudder]
That would be Prudence and I give her a pass for being adorkable.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:28 am
Nah, you're just reaching and not reading the what he said properly. Teddy said that the part of him that's succubus mad the sex feel incredible, not that it made him do it. He also didn't "have to" sleep with Al.
No I really don't think I am. Teddy was (let me say this again) forcibly gender swapped along with all the forced accompaniments, initially it was stated that it was still the "same old Teddy" in "a different" shape, since that time we have on record the fact the very touch of a male makes Teddy have to fight to keep his legs closed. We also had his nigh-on villain monologue about wishing to share this experience with Abby. In this very strip here we have Teddy explicitly state that he is into girls, and also explicitly state that the succubus blood made him feel incredible. That's leaving aside the fact that the plucky underdog with a heart of gold and a passion for clocks has seemingly turned into a sex crazed half succubus exhibitionist. I don't think it can be argued that Teddy's judgement isn't being affected.

Also in regards to the "having to" sleep with Alchemy, the brow beating guilt trip certainly seemed to make Teddy think he "owed" sex even though apparently it wasn't as life or death as Alchemy made it out since now they're only on a watch list.

And Al did move the plot along.
How? Seriously, how much further forward is it now? Alchemy showed up, didn't do their job properly, blamed Teddy to the point that he felt he owed them sex, and now is refusing to help Chloe, even though by doing so that is putting her and Teddy's existence at risk. The very thing they were yelling at Teddy for last strip.

And the gender change had nothing to do with him wanting to have sex with Al. You're being ridiculous and ignoring that Teddy already said she enjoys her female body. I guess that confuses you.

So the fact that Teddy explicitly says in this strip that he likes girls, the fact that the succubus blood makes Teddy feel uncontrollable pleasure at the touch of male, the fact that prior to the forced gender swap Teddy had shown no interest in Al or any other male for that matter, the fact that when he was "testing" the boys he apparently needed auditory and visual hallucinations to cope, and that he seems to be quite clear that he doesn't want to sleep with the boys but that he "has" to, none of that implies that something is off, or even slightly sketchy?

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 am
He had a thing for Al before, it just continues. He's been a female for awhile now, it may just allow him to experience things he never would have before, due to the fact that this situation puts him into a different mind set. Not a different mind, just a different mind set.

Again, he had a thing for Kimmy, but we have never been shown that Teddy had any interest in Al. And a different mindset forced on him with assorted other forced physical aspects.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Fluffy wrote:
brasca wrote:

But, here we have Teddy scoring (or getting damn near close to it) with random guys so he can choose which one would suit her best, according to him; thinking she'll agree with his chosen sacrifice. Essentially, acting like her pimp.

That's not me trying to apply real world rules to this - that's in the comic itself.
No money is changing hands. No one will be paying Chloe (or Teddy) to have sex with Chloe. This is more like Teddy setting Chloe up with someone for sex.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:03 am
No money is changing hands. No one will be paying Chloe (or Teddy) to have sex with Chloe. This is more like Teddy setting Chloe up with someone for sex.
The definition of Pimp = a man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking part of their earnings in return.

The principle is essentially the same in Teddy/Chloe's case - except when Teddy sets some random guys up with Chloe to sleep with, the currency is the random dudes' very lives/souls instead of money.; with both Teddy and Chloe mutually benefiting from the ordeal by avoiding their own horrific deaths, as a result.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Fluffy wrote:
brasca wrote:

Teddi is doing all this because Chloe is too busy moping to look. If she waited it might be too late. And how is this pimping? No money is being exchanged. The man Teddi chooses gets to have sex with Chloe for free and she gets to live.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:49 am
And how is this pimping? No money is being exchanged.
Fluffy explained it in the post directly preceding yours.
brasca wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:49 am
The man Teddi chooses gets to have sex with Chloe for free and she gets to live.
Sure, except for the part where is isn't gonna tell them he's setting them up for a succubus, who might kill them, so he and Chloe don't have to die.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca