Dangerously Chloe 10-08-17 Supposed to be Dead

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 10-08-17 Supposed to be Dead

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi meddles with Autumn's fate and must pay the dire consequences!

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 10-08-17 Supposed to be Dead

Post by Cortez »

Like i figured, she was scheduled to die and they wouldn't haves found her body till morning.

Also, guess Teddi finally went all the way with a dude.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Yeah, personally this strikes me as kind of sketchy, not only because of the apparent continued shift in Teddy's gender / orientation due to the transformation, but also because of how Teddy "made it up" to Alchemy.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

It was Teddie's idea and it seems she enjoyed it.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Remember that her succubus part makes Teddi enjoy men (as Pandora told her), and if she has to bang a man, Al is her 1st choice.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:27 am
It was Teddie's idea and it seems she enjoyed it.
Yeah Teddy's idea to placate a clearly angry Alchemy. The idea of having sex to "make it up" to someone strikes me as kind of skeevy on it's own (not to mention Alchemy accepting it "as a good start"), but since this arc kicked off with Pandora saying it was still Teddy just a different shape, and Teddy saying it was still the same old him inside, there seems to have been a shift as the arc progressed in regards to his gender identity and orientation, which given how he was forcibly transformed without his consent strikes me as of kind sketchy.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

You can't trust someone to not do something when you give them no information Alchemy. How was Teddy supposed to know that you stop existing if you lose your job? You seem to just assume Teddy knows all this stuff.

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

The rebuttal to Alchemy is that it's pretty horrible to tell Teddie something and then to expect her not to do anything about it. Effectively, he's asking Teddie to kill the girl by inaction rather than action. Alchemy really did make a mistake there. It's why getting involved with mortals is a bad idea.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

I'm just wondering how CPR helped with an overdose.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Apparently, CPR for some drug overdoses is actually a thing

http://www.nwitimes.com/niche/get-healt ... 0f1f1.html

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

edisnooM wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:21 am
Yeah, personally this strikes me as kind of sketchy, not only because of the apparent continued shift in Teddy's gender / orientation due to the transformation, but also because of how Teddy "made it up" to Alchemy.
Yeah, well, the alternative would've been for Teddy to fix his mistake by correcting the imbalance he caused

Of course if I were writing this comic, I'd make this Al's final appearance, and leave the difference wondering if Teddy just got his friend un-existeed.
Yet still, I live...

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:19 am
Like i figured, she was scheduled to die and they wouldn't haves found her body till morning.

Also, guess Teddi finally went all the way with a dude.
I'd be very surprised if they didn't. Of course going all the way doesn't quite have the same meaning it once did. Teddi probably lost her lesbian cherry to Daisy or one of her other bodyguards, but Alchemy is probably the first heterosexual coupling to go all the way.

And apparently rolling around naked isn't all Teddi does on top of her earnings. ;)

I doubt this will be the end of Alchemy. If the previous slip ups involving Abby and Teddy didn't cancel Alchemy's existence I doubt a stripper being miraculously saved by a "coworker" at the last minute will.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

So, is Teddy still going to school I wonder? Because of one of his teachers were to show up at the club one night...
Yet still, I live...

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

I am still confused here is Teddi a boy, girl or both. What species is Teddi exactly? Human Succubus. Reaper? Its not clear to me :|

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Wouldn't el ghosty flying through the walls have been a bit of a giveaway? I don't recall the kimling doing anything to cause phantom Spring to emerge.