Dangerously Chloe 20-07-17 Prodigal Girlfriend Returns

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 20-07-17 Prodigal Girlfriend Returns

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi returns home and treats Abby and Chloe to a day out.

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 20-07-17 Prodigal Girlfriend Returns

Post by FuzzyFace »

"muffin?!"

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

So couple things, Teddy really seems to have no intention of trying to stop Pandora from taking liberties with his dad, and just waiting for him to go away. How does he even know if he will be going away now that he's in Pandora's thrall?

Also given the position at the table Teddy is fully showing his cleavage to his dad which is kind of creepy. And I'm also not really sure why his shirt isn't done up seeing how it has been every other time he's worn it.

And I thought one of the reasons he was being cagey about where he was staying was to get away from Chloe and the whole disembowelling thing, but instead he fully took her directly to his hotel. And again he kind of seems to be banking on Lance going away to solve Chloe being over the edge.

Oh were Chloe and Abby even slightly worried about Teddy missing? They seem to be pretty chill at the table there.

I am a little curious if anything will be said about Chloe having punched a hole in the wall too.

Castamir

Post by Castamir »

edisnooM wrote:Teddy really seems to have no intention of trying to stop Pandora from taking liberties with his dad, and just waiting for him to go away
It seems to me he hates his dad just a bit less than Pandora. For at least two reasons.
I hate dancing, but for your grave I can make an exception.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Plus his dad is never around anyway, so Teddy probably doesn't have that much of an attachment to his dad. Teddy and Abby are probably closer to each other than they are to their father.
FuzzyFace wrote:"muffin?!"
Teddy seems to be acting as more of a parental figure now.

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

I told you Teddi... You should have Shot Pandora when you had the chance

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

I dunno though, Teddy certainly seemed pretty upset when he found out that Pandora had "married" his dad, and with all her ongoing actions. I guess that could be frustration at Pandora's hijinks, but it struck me as more that he was more upset about what she was doing to his dad. And I never really got the impression that he disliked Lance.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Abraxas wrote:I told you Teddi... You should have Shot Pandora when you had the chance
If Teddi really wanted to get rid of Pandora she could always tip off Prudence. She won't because Pandora can be relied upon enough to look after Chloe and occasionally be helpful.
edisnooM wrote: And I thought one of the reasons he was being cagey about where he was staying was to get away from Chloe and the whole disembowelling thing, but instead he fully took her directly to his hotel. And again he kind of seems to be banking on Lance going away to solve Chloe being over the edge.
Chloe may be at her worst at night. This is during the day and maybe she visited her groupies prior to returning to the Decarlo residence. That might've given Chloe a boost and further mitigating the danger.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Teddy really should have told Abbey, "I know, but Chloe is trying to kill me."

Maybe it's time she Teddy at least got truthful with Abbey and Chloe. :p

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Abby's such an easy sell....

But yes, this would be a prime opportunity for Teddi to have a crucial heart-to-heart with her sister and Chloe.
Just so long as they don't tell Pandora where to find this suite, or she'll be by, raid the mini-bar, generally mooch around and steal all the money before bringing Lance over and starting the whole song and dance anew.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Heart to heart with Abby anyway, Chloe doesn't think Pandora is doing anything wrong.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Who else thinks that Ilsa Slash-Stab is related to Pandora in some way? :-?

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Another strip where the title character is totally non-verbal.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:21 pm
Heart to heart with Abby anyway, Chloe doesn't think Pandora is doing anything wrong.
Does she even think anything anymore? It feels like she's gone way past being a guest star in her own strip and more like she's a recurring cameo in a story that has left her in the lurch.

I mean, jeez, what is this, Dragonball Z? Why is this story arc taking so long to get to the point?