Dangerously Chloe 10-07-17 About the Stripping

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TtheLurker

Re: Dangerously Chloe 10-07-17 About the Stripping

Post by TtheLurker »

Varanus wrote:I think its more that there's an increasing disconnect with the readers in regards to Teddy, who started out as a somewhat quirky but likable and grounded guy who was something of a straight man to the odd happenings and tended to be fairly rational. Yet ever since he got turned female again his past characterization gets seen less and less, and the brief scenes where he has admitted that he's having a hard time dealing with all this seem less and less sincere.
I used to like Teddy. I used to like this comic. Now it's a trainwreck. Maybe I'll come back in a month to see if things have improved, although I doubt they will.
Osaru Sensei wrote:... I am sensing we're getting closer and closer to jumping the proverbial shark here...
Too late, this arc has been one huge shark jumping fest from the start.

Zane

Post by Zane »

Anyone remember "The Hot Chick", when Rob Schneider gets the earring back at the strip club and becomes a girl again while the girl becomes Rob Schneider as she's dancing

$20 says that winds up happening (Changing back to a boy while stripping that is)

pixietrixgirl23

Post by pixietrixgirl23 »

Am I the only one who's actually still enjoying this comic? Because I love to see where this goes. Sure the stripping thing is weird, but I don't mind honestly.