Dangerously Chloe 3-07-17 Spend the Night

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 3-07-17 Spend the Night

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi finds a place to crash for the night and another Jersey Girl gets a name!

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 3-07-17 Spend the Night

Post by Cortez »

We finally got her name.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

What's a bit of humiliation when you're trying not to die?

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Kind of funny seeing the shoe on the other foot, but I have a feeling the next strip will have Teddy back "helping" Eden.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

This web comic has been on a steady but noticeable decline for a while. The characters who aren't stupid are morally bankrupt. Teddy has been Rule 63'd for no reason other than a poor attempt at fanservice and Pandora... X( . The only reason I still read it is for two reasons: Chloeddi and seeing Pandora finally suffer great retribution.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing succubi that actually kill people get retribution before anything all that bad happens to Pandora (i.e. it will likely never happen beyond short term comedic things like her getting chloroformed).

But yes, I too hope the series somehow gives us Chloe/Teddy as a happy forever canon couple, even if that may be wishful thinking.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:We finally got her name.
And it's biblical. Sure that's just a coincidence.
edisnooM wrote:Kind of funny seeing the shoe on the other foot, but I have a feeling the next strip will have Teddy back "helping" Eden.
Except for most of this strip before Teddy turned into Teddi when the shoe was on the original foot. I would also consider this proof that Teddi isn't abusing her succubus powers since she could've got Eden to comply with her every wish once she was in the room and close enough to get a dose of pheromones.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

@Brasca you know you're a gamer chick when the name "Eden" gives you a whole 'nother set of connotations.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Yeah, I concur, it has been a rather... uncomfortable read for some time now. I guess the point is to avoid "expected" tropes, like villain of the week and episodic resets, however, yeah... Don't really know what to make of it; just about any point to criticise the story could be rationalised along the lines of, "oh, it is meant to give the audience the feeling of going to hell like the characters." Still, doesn't make it as fun as it had been.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:I would also consider this proof that Teddi isn't abusing her succubus powers since she could've got Eden to comply with her every wish once she was in the room and close enough to get a dose of pheromones.
Teddy literally had to do a strip tease for Eden in order to get her to do as he wanted (let him stay over) - so, he's still using his succubus gifts, to some degree. They're just not having sex...yet.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah, but that just seems to be Eden's way of messing with Teddi, not a result of intense sexual attraction.

I wonder if the idea here is that the pheromones are actually behaving like real chemicals for once, and not working so well in the pouring rain.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

could be that she's building up a tolerance to them
Yet still, I live...

Taigan

Post by Taigan »

Wait.. is this comic actually a prequel to Go Get A Roomie?
http://www.gogetaroomie.com/comic/kissingwhere

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Yeah, but that just seems to be Eden's way of messing with Teddi, not a result of intense sexual attraction.

I wonder if the idea here is that the pheromones are actually behaving like real chemicals for once, and not working so well in the pouring rain.
Well outside the window one story down and in the pouring rain the pheromones wouldn't have any effect, but not after Eden invited her into the bedroom. However, Teddi being who she is agreed to do a striptease and fulfilled that rather than give Eden a dose of pheromones and tell her to get some hot chocolate and run a hot bath.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

brasca wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Yeah, but that just seems to be Eden's way of messing with Teddi, not a result of intense sexual attraction.

Well outside the window one story down and in the pouring rain the pheromones wouldn't have any effect, but not after Eden invited her into the bedroom. However, Teddi being who she is agreed to do a striptease and fulfilled that rather than give Eden a dose of pheromones and tell her to get some hot chocolate and run a hot bath.
Teddi still doesn't know it's his body doing it automagically...so he would never do either of those things! He might ASK for hot chocolate and tot ake a showe rbut he wouldn't demand it.