Dangerously Chloe 29-06-17 Deep in a Dark Forest

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

edisnooM

Re: Dangerously Chloe 29-06-17 Deep in a Dark Forest

Post by edisnooM »

Varanus wrote:
edisnooM wrote:Personally I think Pandora just whammied him to get out of explaining who she was and then when she found out just decided to make use of him, with the express bonus tormenting Teddy.
So you're thinking it was simple magical seduction at first and then she went to the effort of marrying him once she found out he was Teddy's dad?
Something like that, since she is sort of in hiding at their house marrying some random stranger doesn't make a great deal of sense, unless it was just for kicks. But marrying their dad gives her plenty of fodder for torment, while even giving herself a certain amount of shielding from reprisal.

Though I still kind of doubt they are "officially" married, what with Pandora's age, possible lack of ID and other factors it seems kind of dubious that they could have gotten married and even on the off chance they did how legally binding it would be.

brasca

Post by brasca »

edisnooM wrote:
brasca wrote:Teddi keeps saying that he's still the same and yet I don't think the old Teddy fantasized about killing someone with Ponies and Care Bears.
Old Teddy never had someone taking extensive liberties with his dad, while pointedly making sure he can hear it.
Why should old Teddy care about that? Teddi's Dad is a grown man divorced from his mother for years. And he didn't get this angry with all of Pandora's previous pranks. Moreover, if he could easily forgive Chloe for her role in the breakup of his parents' marriage then what does it matter now that Pandora is constantly having sex with him unless the body and mind are being altered without Teddy really knowing it. It could be that the magical sex change was the most immediate difference, however, Teddy's personality is adjusting to it in such a way and not just a feminine persona, but one with succubus and reaper traits and Teddi doesn't realize it.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

If I were Teddi, I'd be begging to be let into a convent right about now .... and resolving to take holy vows a.s.a.p.
Last edited by Error of Logic on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

brasca wrote: Why should old Teddy care about that? Teddi's Dad is a grown man divorced from his mother for years. And he didn't get this angry with all of Pandora's previous pranks. Moreover, if he could easily forgive Chloe for her role in the breakup of his parents' marriage then what does it matter now that Pandora is constantly having sex with him unless the body and mind are being altered without Teddy really knowing it. It could be that the magical sex change was the most immediate difference, however, Teddy's personality is adjusting to it in such a way and not just a feminine persona, but one with succubus and reaper traits and Teddi doesn't realize it.
REgardless if your parent is divorced or whatever, no one would be chill with someone from their own peer/age group constantly having sex with their father and making out with him in front of you. Teddi has the added bonus of also knowing she is A LITERAL DEMON and also doesnt give two craps about his father beyond being her current toy. It's not like he's in his late 20s/early 30s, he's a teenage boy. Being surly and livid is completely justified.

I believe he could forgive Chloe because she didnt actually have sex with either of his parents....she just accidentally broke them up (emphasis on ACCIDENT). Those...are completely different situations.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

also, by the time he learns about that, he's had years to get used to the situation, and gain perspective on it.
Yet still, I live...

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

@Brasca

Teddy has to realize that something is rotten in the state of Denmark since when his dad suddenly returns, he and Pandora are married, a) that's incredibly sudden and strange, and b) he knows that Pandora is more of a typical succubus and all that entails for her partners (she even gleefully told them about it). As I recall she was pretty upfront about killing Teddy off the first time they met (though as she is more experienced than Chloe maybe she wouldn't have).

No Teddy never got this mad previously (though I do recall him being upset), but most of her pranks seemed closer to one off gags than a continuing campaign of torment, and not as serious as whammying his dad and banging him. There's also the "pointedly making sure he can hear it part". Pandora is clearly enjoying herself, but she is also taking quite a bit of pleasure at making sure Teddy know's what's happening, and manipulating the situation in general to make him miserable.

As mentioned above, with Chloe it was a one time accident (albeit with serious consequences), he had a few years before finding out what Chloe did, and he said that his parents were happier apart (maybe more for plot convenience).

I'd hoped that the succubus / reaper double whammy would be having some effect on Teddy which might explain all the things that have been happening, but since he has to this point seemed like he's supposed to be pretty much "himself" I think that ship has sailed.

sparky

Post by sparky »

BioYuGi wrote:How did Teddi go from wearing a t-shirt to just a bra and unbuttoned pants? Like if she's trying to bolt out of there, I can see grabbing a pair of pants but why would she had taken something OFF?
Comically oversized boobs + running ---> needing a bra.
Maybe?