Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TwoWayStar

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by TwoWayStar »

She certainly is Dangerously Chloe..eh? eh?! :D

But seriously, how terrifying. He should be lucky he can't see how she looks rn. Another reminder we shouldn't forget that they are classified as MONSTERS..

I'm way over Pandora. Everything about Teddy's dad and Pandora is incredibly gross and I'm trying my best to pretend it isnt happening because I still want Chloe and TEddy to be together...

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I find the stuff with Pandora and Teddy's dad easier to take because she hasn't enslaved him, subjugated him, etc. like she could have. She magically seduced him but that is kind of what succubi do, and the pair are at least enjoying themselves. Teddy's father's personality and mind seem completely intact, and given he apparently was always something of a "easily resorts to sex" type even outside of succubus influences, its easy enough to think that the only thing Pandora really did was push him into marrying her immediately and not questioning why she was in the house.

Further, for all her faults Pandora is still more likable than the average succubus given she seems to be against killing (or at least doesn't do so herself) and doesn't engage in the larger scale "mess up people's lives" behavior other succubi do (i.e. not participating in the Valentine's Day stuff)..

On another note, I guess at this point we are supposed to take Chloe's words in the previous strip as the motivation for why Pandora went this far with Lance? Namely that she does simply find him very attractive and wants to be with him, with upsetting Teddy and legitimizing her place in the home just being a bonus?

<><><>

As for why Chloe is responding to sex in the house this way (assuming she is responding to sex), perhaps her symptoms are getting worse? We know her instincts still know Teddy is male deep down, and Pandora warned that Chloe could reach the point where she would rip him apart looking for his male anatomy. The scent of sex combined with her sleepwalking may be enough to trigger said impulses (or perhaps the scent of sex doesn't even have anything to do with it).

brasca

Post by brasca »

It just occurred to me that Pandora's current marital status may be the answer to Chloe's problem. If she's married then I doubt Zachuriel will want to see her again. It's bad enough sleeping with a demon, but a married one is just making things worse, however, on the rebound he might just take a tumble with Chloe or Chloe might impersonate Pandora and get her V-card punched that way. Sure Teddi would have gone to a lot of trouble for nothing, but at least the risk that her first could be killed is no longer an issue.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Pandora already nixed that idea when she noted Chloe hates angels too much to have sex with one. That could change of course though.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Varanus wrote:As for why Chloe is responding to sex in the house this way (assuming she is responding to sex), perhaps her symptoms are getting worse? We know her instincts still know Teddy is male deep down, and Pandora warned that Chloe could reach the point where she would rip him apart looking for his male anatomy. The scent of sex combined with her sleepwalking may be enough to trigger said impulses (or perhaps the scent of sex doesn't even have anything to do with it).
Or it could be that she hasn't eaten in weeks and it's finally catching up to her now that she's had a scent of a manly male (Lance - whom she's turned on by) and the sexual activity taking place nearby is just making things worse - like dangling a bloody steak in front of a starving dog.

Psychic supplements isn't a real meal, after all - so, the residual effects from her sexually active would be lover can only sustain her for so long.
brasca wrote:It just occurred to me that Pandora's current marital status may be the answer to Chloe's problem. If she's married then I doubt Zachuriel will want to see her again. It's bad enough sleeping with a demon, but a married one is just making things worse, however, on the rebound he might just take a tumble with Chloe or Chloe might impersonate Pandora and get her V-card punched that way.
That won't happen; Chloe loathes angels and isn't about to be an eager volunteer if Pandora's angel lover wants to partake in revenge sex.
Sure Teddi would have gone to a lot of trouble for nothing, but at least the risk that her first could be killed is no longer an issue.
You forget - it's not just the first lover who will die, but the first few (it's why succubi are encouraged to get a few practice lovers under their belt before hooking up with someone that actually matters to them - as sex with a succubus can be lethal). So, whether Chloe sleeps with the enemy or doesn't, Teddy's search efforts are moot, anyway; because, even if his search for the perfect boyfriend for Chloe is successful, he'll have to keep finding Chloe replacement boyfriends until she can get her murderous lust under control.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Varanus wrote: given he apparently was always something of a "easily resorts to sex" type even outside of succubus influences,
Really ? How did you come to that conclusion because as far as I can recall, we knew next to nothing about him until this arc. We know that he slept with his wife's sister under Chloe's influence, we've been told that he & his ex-wife are better appart so that we wouldn't be too mad at Chloe, and for plot convenience, he's an absentee dad.

Unless I missed something (a very real possibility), I don't see how any of this puts him in the "easily resorts to sex" category.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Fluffy wrote:
brasca wrote:It just occurred to me that Pandora's current marital status may be the answer to Chloe's problem. If she's married then I doubt Zachuriel will want to see her again. It's bad enough sleeping with a demon, but a married one is just making things worse, however, on the rebound he might just take a tumble with Chloe or Chloe might impersonate Pandora and get her V-card punched that way.
That won't happen; Chloe loathes angels and isn't about to be an eager volunteer if Pandora's angel lover wants to partake in revenge sex.
She liked the kiss Zachuriel gave her so I think she could change her mind. As far as we know her previous run in with Charity soured her opinion of angels, but she's no more a representative of all angels than Layla is of vampires.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

TwoWayStar wrote:She certainly is Dangerously Chloe..eh? eh?! :D
Oooh, just a wee bit punny. :)

Varanus wrote:I find the stuff with Pandora and Teddy's dad easier to take because she hasn't enslaved him, subjugated him, etc. like she could have. She magically seduced him but that is kind of what succubi do, and the pair are at least enjoying themselves. Teddy's father's personality and mind seem completely intact, and given he apparently was always something of a "easily resorts to sex" type even outside of succubus influences, its easy enough to think that the only thing Pandora really did was push him into marrying her immediately and not questioning why she was in the house.
I don't know about that though. What Pandora did to Lance was pretty much identical to what Chloe did when she caused him and Vera to fall "in lust" and have an affair, so i don't think it's quiet free of influencing him to doing things that he wouldn't normally do. Also Teddy's thralls still seem to possess independence of thought and action excepting when it comes to Teddy and arousal, so I would say it's probably the same here, Lance is still "himself" except where Pandora is concerned. Marrying a (very young) person you just met in your kitchen and proceeding to have very loud sex with them around your kids doesn't seem like something someone in their right mind would do.

But if Pandora hasn't brainwashed him then depending on how old Pandora is and where they are (I don't recall ever seeing an exact location) to the eyes of Lance and the world at large he might be committing statutory rape. Granted Pandora is a succubi which muddies if or how the law would apply, but presumably if Lance is in possession of his faculties he doesn't know she isn't human.

Either way the situation seems really sketchy.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

edisnooM wrote:depending on how old Pandora is and where they are (I don't recall ever seeing an exact location) to the eyes of Lance and the world at large he might be committing statutory rape.
It kinda reminds me of what Jacqui did with Mr. Delatorre (it was implied that she slept with him). As far as Delatorre was aware, "April" was an adult. He had no idea it was a minor using a glamour spell.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

I wonder if some of the succubi don't have human identities. I'm referring to birth certificates and such. We know Chloe does, but if any of the others were born and raised in hell, they might not.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Gotoh wrote: It kinda reminds me of what Jacqui did with Mr. Delatorre (it was implied that she slept with him). As far as Delatorre was aware, "April" was an adult. He had no idea it was a minor using a glamour spell.
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that. That was also a wee bit sketchy, I mean she looked like an adult (and a different person), and he didn't know but still.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Varanus wrote:I find the stuff with Pandora and Teddy's dad easier to take because she hasn't enslaved him, subjugated him, etc. like she could have. She magically seduced him but that is kind of what succubi do, and the pair are at least enjoying themselves. Teddy's father's personality and mind seem completely intact, and given he apparently was always something of a "easily resorts to sex" type even outside of succubus influences, its easy enough to think that the only thing Pandora really did was push him into marrying her immediately and not questioning why she was in the house.

Further, for all her faults Pandora is still more likable than the average succubus given she seems to be against killing (or at least doesn't do so herself) and doesn't engage in the larger scale "mess up people's lives" behavior other succubi do (i.e. not participating in the Valentine's Day stuff)..
No. Pandora is not likable. Not in the least bit. Personally I would be happy if Chloe was the only succubus in the series. All of the other succubi are garbage to me. [-(

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Varanus wrote: given he apparently was always something of a "easily resorts to sex" type even outside of succubus influences,
Really ? How did you come to that conclusion because as far as I can recall, we knew next to nothing about him until this arc. We know that he slept with his wife's sister under Chloe's influence, we've been told that he & his ex-wife are better appart so that we wouldn't be too mad at Chloe, and for plot convenience, he's an absentee dad.

Unless I missed something (a very real possibility), I don't see how any of this puts him in the "easily resorts to sex" category.
Yeah, especially since his act of infidelity was magic induced.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote: Really ? How did you come to that conclusion because as far as I can recall, we knew next to nothing about him until this arc. We know that he slept with his wife's sister under Chloe's influence, we've been told that he & his ex-wife are better appart so that we wouldn't be too mad at Chloe, and for plot convenience, he's an absentee dad.

I guess I should have said "really gets around." Here: http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... -true-love

I took his "not anymore" line to be an admission that he is the sort to have a number of girls at a time.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Varanus: That still isn't much to go on. Lance could be talking about his highschool days, college, etc. It reads more like a, 'when I was your age' type comment.

And he may not have gotten much further than Kade (i.e. skirt chasing), before he finally met Tebby and Abby's mother. I'm not saying he saved himself for marriage, just that it doesn't necessarily mean he slept around either.