Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Jason Waltrip » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:19 am

New Strip! Teddy is kept awake by things (mainly Pandora and Lance) going bump or scritch (mainly Chloe) in the night!

User avatar
edisnooM
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by edisnooM » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:47 am

So wait why would Pandora and Lance cause Chloe to go over the edge and after Teddy? Last time it was the actual link with Teddy that pushed her over, now apparently all it takes is proximity to anyone? And why is she going after Teddy at all when supposedly the blood / ectoplasm is masking him. And if it's not masking him why hasn't Chloe gone after him sooner?

And apparently no one has any intention of doing anything about Pandora brainwashing / raping Lance. I mean Teddy is right to be angry about this (and you'd think it might give him a clue about what he's been doing) but it just gets swept aside.

Also another possible skeeviness, Chloe supposed to be what 17 (around the same age as Teddy)? And Pandora is supposed to be younger than her I believe? Depending how old Pandora is and where they are Lance could be committing statutory rape. Not that I'm sure if / how that would apply to succubi.

Alexander Collins
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Alexander Collins » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:49 am

Ever since her first appearance, Pandora Rapture has been my least favorite character and I'm comparing her to the other succubi. She has no redeeming qualities. They respect the borders between heaven and hell but not her. She just does whatever she wants with no regard to the people around her. She is fully aware of what she is doing and does not feel the slightest bit of remorse. She's screwing Teddi's father just for kicks. I don't care if Abbey likes her or she is bffs with Chloe, I despise her with a passion. The only reason I'm still reading this comic is that I'm waiting for Teddi's demon/reaper blood to kick in and destroy her. Or at least break her legs. Followed by making her divorce Lance and eraseing his memory of this whole ordeal. X(

User avatar
edisnooM
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by edisnooM » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:57 am

Alexander Collins wrote:The only reason I'm still reading this comic is that I'm waiting for Teddi's demon/reaper blood to kick in and destroy her.
I dunno at this point getting angry seems to be the extent of Teddy's reaction, he (and everyone else) seems maddeningly passive about the situation.

I too am getting rather tired of Pandora, and I'm not really sure why they kept her around. Yes she did help save Chloe, but only after she got her caught in the first place. I guess she did also inject Teddy with the blood, but her primary role seems to be to make Teddy's life miserable at every opportunity, including the very creepy repeated recording of him in compromising situations (which again no one ever seems to bring up).

Alexander Collins
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Alexander Collins » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:16 am

I know asking Teddi to destory Pandora is a bit much but I can't stand Karma Houdinis. I believe in bad people getting what they deserve. Mostly in a physical sense.

Jason Waltrip
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Jason Waltrip » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:55 am

edisnooM wrote:So wait why would Pandora and Lance cause Chloe to go over the edge and after Teddy? Last time it was the actual link with Teddy that pushed her over, now apparently all it takes is proximity to anyone? And why is she going after Teddy at all when supposedly the blood / ectoplasm is masking him. And if it's not masking him why hasn't Chloe gone after him sooner?

Pandora told Teddy that this was all "hit and miss." We've seen Chloe sleepwalk before when Teddy was male, but now even in female form, Chloe still knows that Teddi is Teddy and in her sleep, her subconscious is bound to act.

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 1804
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Cortez » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 am

Sounds like Teddy will be moving anyway. I kinda hope he moves in with his mom or something, though that would be difficult with his current body.

Whatever happened to the aunt Lance slept with anyway?

Alexander Collins
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Alexander Collins » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:21 am

edisnooM wrote:
Alexander Collins wrote:The only reason I'm still reading this comic is that I'm waiting for Teddi's demon/reaper blood to kick in and destroy her.
I dunno at this point getting angry seems to be the extent of Teddy's reaction, he (and everyone else) seems maddeningly passive about the situation.

I too am getting rather tired of Pandora, and I'm not really sure why they kept her around. Yes she did help save Chloe, but only after she got her caught in the first place. I guess she did also inject Teddy with the blood, but her primary role seems to be to make Teddy's life miserable at every opportunity, including the very creepy repeated recording of him in compromising situations (which again no one ever seems to bring up).
Chloe isn't doing anything because shes used to seeing this and she is going through her own problems right now. Abbey is to young to understand what is going on and kind of a ditz. They get excuses. Teddi on the other hand, tried to strangle Pandora. Unfortunately for him (and us), it doesn't work because, you know, demon. So Teddi is not being passive about this. Its more like there isn't much he can do.

Grotesquespirit
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Grotesquespirit » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:41 am

Ohhh....Chloe actually looks scary..almost foreboding, like Death is scratching at Teddy's door....

User avatar
edisnooM
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by edisnooM » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:53 am

Jason Waltrip wrote: Pandora told Teddy that this was all "hit and miss." We've seen Chloe sleepwalk before when Teddy was male, but now even in female form, Chloe still knows that Teddi is Teddy and in her sleep, her subconscious is bound to act.
Ah ok, I thought since she had said that before the Reaper ectopaslm injection made it a bit more permanent it was sort of supeing up the camouflage effect. So has this been happening "off screen" for a while now or are the recent happenings exasperating things?

Alexander Collins wrote: Chloe isn't doing anything because shes used to seeing this and she is going through her own problems right now. Abbey is to young to understand what is going on and kind of a ditz. They get excuses. Teddi on the other hand, tried to strangle Pandora. Unfortunately for him (and us), it doesn't work because, you know, demon. So Teddi is not being passive about this. Its more like there isn't much he can do.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the strangling. But he still gave up on leaving last strip, even after being freshly angered by Pandora in the preceding strip. And then after getting angry again apparently takes Chloe's advice to just sleep on it. We've seen him be pretty ingenious plenty of other times before but now he seems to be just seething quietly without doing anything. And also thoughts of his own survival appear to have replaced his anger at the end, so I kind of doubt he'll be working helping his dad in the immediate future.

And Chloe has previously shown to understand human moral wrongs and social situations, (not to mention having whammied Lance and Vera herself way back when) so while I get she has other things on her plate you'd think she'd understand why Teddy would be angry here instead of telling him to forget about it.

Alexander Collins
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Alexander Collins » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:00 am

edisnooM wrote:
Jason Waltrip wrote: Pandora told Teddy that this was all "hit and miss." We've seen Chloe sleepwalk before when Teddy was male, but now even in female form, Chloe still knows that Teddi is Teddy and in her sleep, her subconscious is bound to act.
Ah ok, I thought since she had said that before the Reaper ectopaslm injection made it a bit more permanent it was sort of supeing up the camouflage effect. So has this been happening "off screen" for a while now or are the recent happenings exasperating things?

Alexander Collins wrote: Chloe isn't doing anything because shes used to seeing this and she is going through her own problems right now. Abbey is to young to understand what is going on and kind of a ditz. They get excuses. Teddi on the other hand, tried to strangle Pandora. Unfortunately for him (and us), it doesn't work because, you know, demon. So Teddi is not being passive about this. Its more like there isn't much he can do.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the strangling. But he still gave up on leaving last strip, even after being freshly angered by Pandora in the preceding strip. And then after getting angry again apparently takes Chloe's advice to just sleep on it. We've seen him be pretty ingenious plenty of other times before but now he seems to be just seething quietly without doing anything. And also thoughts of his own survival appear to have replaced his anger at the end, so I kind of doubt he'll be working helping his dad in the immediate future.

And Chloe has previously shown to understand human moral wrongs and social situations, (not to mention having whammied Lance and Vera herself way back when) so while I get she has other things on her plate you'd think she'd understand why Teddy would be angry here instead of telling him to forget about it.
I doubt that he is just going to take this quietly. If anything he is patiently waiting and planning his revenge. My best guess is that he is probably going to sick his new gang of girls on her but I doubt it would work. Even if he somehow got Gabrielle and Tandy to join as well. [-(

User avatar
edisnooM
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by edisnooM » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:10 am

Alexander Collins wrote: I doubt that he is just going to take this quietly. If anything he is patiently waiting and planning his revenge. My best guess is that he is probably going to sick his new gang of girls on her but I doubt it would work. Even if he somehow got Gabrielle and Tandy to join as well. [-(
Well one can dream. Though I kind of hope Teddy doesn't put his thralls through any further horrors, and if it came to it Pandora would probably use Lance to defend herself which would (hopefully) give Teddy pause. Gabby and Tandy would probably fare the best since they seemed somewhat prepared to take on a succubus, but last we saw they were targeting Chloe and Teddy.

User avatar
Osaru Sensei
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
Contact:

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Osaru Sensei » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:01 am

... Chlo-Chlo sure has come a long way since her days back at Charybdis.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 1804
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by Cortez » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:10 am

Kinda wish this had ended with Teddy running away.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination
Posts: 5497
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-06-17 Drench the Sheets

Post by 'J' » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:25 am

Running away from problems really isn't his style

Post Reply