Dangerously Chloe 19-06-17 Normal Human Father Son Stuff

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 19-06-17 Normal Human Father Son Stuff

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! It's Father's Day! Lance and Chloe bring new meaning to the term "father/son bonding!"

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 19-06-17 Normal Human Father Son Stuff

Post by FuzzyFace »

So... what happens when Lance wonders why "Chloe" is going to school the next weekday and not "Teddy"?

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

"Teddy" could pretend to go to school and then shapeshift and hide out somewhere I suppose. Lance may wonder why "Chloe" is staying at the house though.

So Teddy isn't running away any more, and no one seems particularly concerned about Pandora brainwashing Lance. I wonder if that's still to come or is it just another creepy thing that will become part of the status quo. Speaking of, Chloe ogling Lance while in the form of his son is kind of creepy.

Although I doubt it means anything, it is interesting that Chloe says their family is so "manly" since Pandora said the legendary survivors of succubus encounters were "really manly". On that note I really hope they don't go the route of using Lance to solve Chloe's problem, that just seems a bit skeevy.

brasca

Post by brasca »

In all the excitement we forgot about Lance and whether he'll be staying thus complicating the household arrangement or conveniently leaving so his kids go back to the latch key status quo.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

I have no idea where this comic is going now. The only reason I still read it is to see Teddy and Chloe finally do it. Then again that would probably end the comic so we wont see it anytime soon.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote:In all the excitement we forgot about Lance and whether he'll be staying thus complicating the household arrangement or conveniently leaving so his kids go back to the latch key status quo.
Of course, Pandora now would be the official guardian, being their Stepmom and all.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Yes although that probably wouldn't affect much since the school doesn't seem to be interested in getting a parent's signature about most things.

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

Back in my Something Awful days, I remember a movie about a dude with a hay crush on his dad. For some reason this strip reminds me of it.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Solo boy Teddy sucks energy from Chloe, but girl Teddi replenished it? Whatever happened to Chloe dying from her virginity? Or becoming a hormone-crazed monster? The latter was taken care of by injecting her blood into Teddy, but what about the former? Suddenly she's cured cause Teddi is getting off? Makes zero sense.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

If I had to guess, Chloe is surviving off of a psychic link she has with Teddy; mentally feeding off of the sex that Teddy's been getting over the last few weeks - like a warg in Game of Thrones. (example - like how she went into full climax at a public market while Teddy was making a mess of Lacy's uniform. She wasn't there physically; but - as far as she was concerned - it felt like she was).

However, if it's anything like a warg, a mental feeding is not the same as a real meal - and, though she feels/acts like she's been eating, Chloe has actually been starving over these last few weeks; making that line from the locker room scene while Teddy and Daisy have sex ('Actually making things WAY worse!') take on a whole new meaning.

I'm actually kinda hoping for the above scenario, now. It would at least make things more interesting (and making Teddy's recent actions even less forgivable. The more people he unintentionally fucks over, the worse he'll feel and, maybe, the more he'll accept the fact that he deserves to burn in Hellfire for all he's done harm to - resulting him taking real responsibility for Chloe and let her fuck him to death).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Metathiax

Post by Metathiax »

Manly, Strong enough to subdue Chloe, well shit.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Fluffy wrote:However, if it's anything like a warg, a mental feeding is not the same as a real meal - and, though she feels/acts like she's been eating, Chloe has actually been starving over these last few weeks; making that line from the locker room scene while Teddy and Daisy have sex ('Actually making things WAY worse!') take on a whole new meaning.

I'm actually kinda hoping for the above scenario, now. It would at least make things more interesting (and making Teddy's recent actions even less forgivable. The more people he unintentionally fucks over, the worse he'll feel and, maybe, the more he'll accept the fact that he deserves to burn in Hellfire for all he's done harm to - resulting him taking real responsibility for Chloe and let her fuck him to death).

From the way Pandora described it, it seems like Chloe is getting "something" out of the link though, energy enough to transform into Teddy, and shiny hair apparently. I doubt it's anywhere near the same as actually feeding but it may be something like an IV drip.

I am kind of curious what Chloe's reaction would be to a) finding out where her recent energy is coming from, and b) how Teddy has been getting it. Judging by how upset she has been any other time Teddy has seemed to be getting intimate with another girl I can't see her being overly pleased about that at least.

And I personally think the Teddy taking a bullet for Chloe scenario seems likely, but I kind of doubt the result will death or hellfire. I imagine if it happens there will be "reasons" for how / why Teddy survives. As it stands now I really don't see any good way for Teddy to come back from all this and still be the "good guy" (time travel maybe?), but I get the feeling that an attempt at that will be made.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

It could be worse edisnooM, recall that we seem to be expected to think Heather of Vampire Cheerleaders is still one of the good guys despite what she ends up doing to her parents repeatedly for no justified reason. Indeed it seems like we're supposed to think its funny that she brainwashes them into her slaves again just to get out of being grounded, and as far as I know we have been given no explanation for why this is. I still feel betrayed by that... :(

At least Teddy has a semi-good motivation for what he has been doing.
JTheCreator wrote:Solo boy Teddy sucks energy from Chloe, but girl Teddi replenished it? Whatever happened to Chloe dying from her virginity? Or becoming a hormone-crazed monster? The latter was taken care of by injecting her blood into Teddy, but what about the former? Suddenly she's cured cause Teddi is getting off? Makes zero sense.
I don't think boy Teddy ever sucked energy out of Chloe, I'm not sure where you got that impression.

As for Chloe getting energy replenished, Pandora compared what she got through the link with Teddi as something akin to a vitamin shot. She's not cured, she's still dying, but for the time being she's feeling better.

And the hormone craziness is under control because said hormones are focused on male Teddy and he is currently not available. It's been made pretty clear that Chloe would jump his bones on sight at this point otherwise.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

@Varanus

I will confess that I haven't read Vampire Cheerleaders, but from what you describe that does sound pretty sketchy.

While Teddy may have good intentions (you know what they say the road to hell is paved with) of helping Chloe, for me it is slightly marred by a) it being a dubious venture at best since stamina seems far less important than bulletproof skin, and b) I really doubt in the end it will amount to anything as far as helping Chloe and all this unpleasantness will have been for nothing.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

With all the hate on Teddy lately, I've been wondering: has everyone forgotten that Chloe and Co. are monsters? And right now (afaik) Teddy is one of them. He's bound to a succubus and has succubus and reaper blood running through his veins. Does that mean I think what he's doing is right? No, even if he's stupidly ignorant of why the girls are throwing themselves at him, he does know that giving one of the guys to Chloe carries the risk of death. I'm not entirely certain he's in his right mind though. But I'm not angry at these plot developments like some of you seem. Most of the main characters in the C-verse are protagonists, not heroes. We were told from the start of EC that many of them hunt and eat humans. Why are people still surprised every time one of the main characters acts in an evil manner? For that matter, haven't any of you noticed by now that almost every character in every comic that Dave and Giz make are complete selfish jerks? It's kind of the running gag. Its like Vegeta being an a-hole; either you roll with it or don't bother to watch. And btw, he killed off entire planets and he still gets to hang with the good guys.
As far as Teddy being devoured, torn apart, dragged to Hell, etc: you know its not going to happen. The comic will have a happy ending with noone suffering any real consequences for their actions. Dave and Co. didn't punish Cerise, so they almost certainly aren't going to punish Teddy.