Dangerously Chloe 1-06-17 Undress Me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 1-06-17 Undress Me

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi's "interesting week" continues. Teddi is suspicious of Daisy's submissive behavior... after she gets a wash and buff-up out of her!

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 1-06-17 Undress Me

Post by Cortez »

Seems like Teddy finally figured out that he's producing pheromones.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

So all of this was just to figure that out? Seems like there should have been a better/quicker way.

And I'm curious if Teddy knowingly took her boyfriend, that would be yet another out of character thing for him.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Heh, double smart. Got a free washing and drying out of it, and smartly realize she only hit with the scent of love or lust.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Varanus wrote:So all of this was just to figure that out? Seems like there should have been a better/quicker way.
He wanted to be absolutely sure.
And I'm curious if Teddy knowingly took her boyfriend, that would be yet another out of character thing for him.
He's scouting all of the jocks, not just her boyfriend.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

So this does sort of imply that Teddy is aware of the pheromones, and given the calm way that he's talking about it doesn't appear to be surprised, so it doesn't seem like something he just found out about. So if that is the case and he has being knowingly using the pheromones this whole time, it just further deepens my villain inkling.

Also even with Teddy realizing that Daisy isn't in her right mind this whole flashback started by implying that Teddy has been "feeding" on somebody to give Chloe energy, so I'm strongly suspecting there is further sketchiness to come.

rpr

Post by rpr »

Varanus wrote:So all of this was just to figure that out? Seems like there should have been a better/quicker way.
Yes, but not so fun.... :D :p

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Panel 3 and all I am reminded of is "Can you believe I actually used to do this by myself?"
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

edisnooM wrote:So this does sort of imply that Teddy is aware of the pheromones, and given the calm way that he's talking about it doesn't appear to be surprised, so it doesn't seem like something he just found out about. So if that is the case and he has being knowingly using the pheromones this whole time, it just further deepens my villain inkling.
The calmness looks to me like a bleak realisation kicking in; I think that he has only just realised, and he's not proud of it. How he goes from there to the lesbian sex that's been strongly implied remains to be seen.

And sure, he might have confirmed this by a quicker process. But he hasn't done anything too consciously skeevy (yet), and this girl did try to beat him up, so he won't feel obliged to be too considerate to her.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

not sure how it might been easier to tell, but following the event, with how easy she wanted to do these things and then admiting to not really liking girls, might help put it together
"Somebody just stake me now"

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Osaru Sensei wrote:Panel 3 and all I am reminded of is "Can you believe I actually used to do this by myself?"
Yeah, it kinda does, now that you mention it.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

... And now I remind myself the greatest comic in this 'verse is still off-server ;_;

Callie come baaaaaack ;_;
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

edisnooM wrote:So this does sort of imply that Teddy is aware of the pheromones, and given the calm way that he's talking about it doesn't appear to be surprised, so it doesn't seem like something he just found out about. So if that is the case and he has being knowingly using the pheromones this whole time, it just further deepens my villain inkling.

Also even with Teddy realizing that Daisy isn't in her right mind this whole flashback started by implying that Teddy has been "feeding" on somebody to give Chloe energy, so I'm strongly suspecting there is further sketchiness to come.
Your interpretation is incorrect.

He was testing her in this strip, finding out if she'd do whatever he said, even after punching her in the face. He asked leading questions in the last few panels trying to determine her state of mind. The clear implication is that he didn't realize he was affecting others abnormally until just now.

That was the meaning of the gear-turning-lightbulb moment a couple of strips ago. That was Teddi putting two and two together.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Cortez wrote:He's scouting all of the jocks, not just her boyfriend.
I realize that, but the Teddy we used to know I don't think would have knowingly broken up other's relationships.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Desperate times
Yet still, I live...