Dangerously Chloe 29-05-17 Far From Being Even

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 29-05-17 Far From Being Even

Post by Gotoh »

@Paul90804: It won't matter how tough Daisy or anyone else is, because physical strength won't save her from getting her soul sucked out, or being ripped apart by a supernatural being.

It'd be different if we were talking about someone like Dakota, the AA student council, or Ash, since they're being trained to deal with cryptids. Or Maria, since she used to have a thing with Chloe's mother, but she's a vampire.
Brux wrote:[I'd say she's trying to pull a Faith Abbot Lite, or rather a Cerise Lite - get herself an enamored enforcer and usurp the school's alpha bitch status.
Faith didn't usurp anyone, the top spot was hers to begin with and Sandi was hardly an enforcer.

And Cerise's MO was scheming and backstabbing, not punching people out. And the few times she did fight, she usually got her *** kicked. Both are a stark contrast to whatever Teddy's trying to pull.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'm thinking everyone is going to need a shower soon enough

And if Teddi did indeed have an accident at least no one will notice being dripping wet anyway.

Brux

Post by Brux »

Gotoh wrote:Faith didn't usurp anyone, the top spot was hers to begin with and Sandi was hardly an enforcer.

And Cerise's MO was scheming and backstabbing, not punching people out. And the few times she did fight, she usually got her *** kicked. Both are a stark contrast to whatever Teddy's trying to pull.
You do realize that Faith isn't some eternal phenomenon ingrained into the very being of AA, right? She was the new kid once. And I'm pretty sure there was some other queen bee in AA who got deposed once Faith figured out how to do it. Sandi wasn't an enforcer, sure - but she was the right-hand henchgirl. As for enforcers, I'd say Tandy, Callie and the rest did the job pretty well. Also, Faith is powerful enough to be fher own bodyguard/enforcer.

As for Cerise and not punching people out - that isn't Teddi's MO either. This scrap right now was just a confrontation for dominance, much like Cerise's duel with Mel. And unlike Cerise, Teddi did not end up ass up, face down in the dirt, quite the contrary.
*slithers off to lurk some more*

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

Yeah, this feels like its heading into sketchy territory for me. Like she doesn't know what she's consenting to.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Brux wrote:You do realize that Faith isn't some eternal phenomenon ingrained into the very being of AA, right? She was the new kid once. And I'm pretty sure there was some other queen bee in AA who got deposed once Faith figured out how to do it.
When we were introduced to her character, she already had the position. Which was my point.

That said, she may not have deposed of anyone, because we were repeatedly told that AA is a meritocracy and that Faith wowed the student body with her charisma, leadership, and combat abilities (the editor's words, not mine).
Brux wrote:punching people out - isn't Teddi's MO either. This scrap right now was just a confrontation for dominance, much like Cerise's duel with Mel. And unlike Cerise, Teddi did not end up ass up, face down in the dirt, quite the contrary.
...but he could've had Daisy decided to hit back, which is why he literally pissed himself while praying that she didn't.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

DocMesa wrote:Yeah, this feels like its heading into sketchy territory for me. Like she doesn't know what she's consenting to.
Yeah, I'd actually just been thinking about this. While Daisy is obviously still under the influence of the pheromones, this strip almost makes it seem like the effects aren't as pronounced, like she seemed fine with leaving them even at the punch until Teddy forcibly dragged her back in.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Alice Macher wrote:Teddy's really getting carried away here. Clearly, there's only one solution: a crossover with El Goonish Shive! Teddy, meet Tedd--yeah that's right, the cute genderfluid person pointing the transformation gun at you, set to the default male form. ZAP!
HAH! Woudlnt that help out bunches?! Actually...would his TF guns work at all? The combination blood is what's changing him, and he would presumably still have it since the guns dont change blood type or anything. Would he then be an incubus (with powers) but looking like himself? OR would he be male, but look like Chloe male as opposed to himself? Yikes :/

Also...the kissing faces are just..so ew.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I hope Teddi will have a civilizing effect on Daisy. :-?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Teddy, you are totally wet anyway, no one will notice you pissed yourself.

And now... time to get more wet!!! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)