Dangerously Chloe 25-05-17 Let Me Have It

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-05-17 Let Me Have It

Post by Gotoh »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Gotoh wrote:Case in point: the student council at AA and Tiff all workout daily, and the only one that's involved in sports is Amelia. But she doesn't wear a letterman and neither does Brooke, despite being the most athletic girl at CH.
Ah-hem. *points to avatar/shrine*
True, I forgot about Callie. :p

But she doesn't wear one either.

jitterbug

Post by jitterbug »

To me it seems like it's a good alibi. If she looks like she was beaten up by those girls she would have a good case of self-defense or "no they beat me up!"

Captain Vlad

Post by Captain Vlad »

I feel Teddi punched her because s/he was interested, but maybe didn't want anything beyond a boobie bump to be because Daisy felt like she owed him.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Gotoh wrote:
Osaru Sensei wrote:
Gotoh wrote:Case in point: the student council at AA and Tiff all workout daily, and the only one that's involved in sports is Amelia. But she doesn't wear a letterman and neither does Brooke, despite being the most athletic girl at CH.
Ah-hem. *points to avatar/shrine*
True, I forgot about Callie. :p

But she doesn't wear one either.

Wouldn't Callie have been covered under "the student council at AA"?
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Azrael: Osaru Sensei was referring to the part where I said Amelia was the only one involved in sports. Their point being, that I forgot that archery is a sport too.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Alrighty then. Derp. #-o
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

I do like the bom squish sound effect as their breasts touch. which also might be cause of her wet shirt.
I also wonder if the punch may be a hit hit kiss thing, or she protecting her for stopping them.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

Hm. I think this is Teddy thinkng of the Quest, and checking how tough she is in a way that would be a bit more difficult in the ... uh.. .horizontally entertaining athletics way.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Falaris: I doubt that, since taking a punch isn't the same as being eviscerated.

detrius

Post by detrius »

brasca wrote:I did not see that coming and neither did Daisy.

Seeing as how there were gears turning just before Teddi did it I think there is a logical well thought out reason for it.
Teddi has been harassed by the other girls for days and she just witnessed Daisy effortlessly dispose of three bullies.

She suppose she thinks of making Daisy her bodyguard after "making them square".

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

well this all has to do why Chloe is strong enough, which mean Teddi did do something, heh.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Blondie looks pissed... on.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)