Dangerously Chloe 15-05-17 A Liberating Experience

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-05-17 A Liberating Experience

Post by Fluffy »

Kind of pointless using a condom during a blowjob, too - as no matter how careful the one giving head is, the penis will always scrape against teeth - increasing the chances of the condom tearing. And, given that Teddy is very inexperienced with going down on anyone, those chances of the condom tearing skyrockets.

So, again - even if Teddy had his potential victims wearing a condom as he blew them, it's a weak excuse (on Teddy's part) for being safe/hygienic when, in the end, it's just Teddy being incredibly stupid.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I did not say it was "smart"

stupid people do stupid stuff when they think they are smart.
ImageImage

Shaitan051

Post by Shaitan051 »

Cortez wrote:But Teddy's mind hasn't been altered, just his biology.
Hasn't it though? Contact with boys feels good now and his body is telling him to feed off of, IE f***, them. That's gonna change some stuff.

I'm sure a gay person would shift a couple points on the Kinsey Scale in that situation too.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Gotoh wrote:
wiseguy wrote:he is focusing on "helping Chloe"

not on past experiences, not on probable consequences
If I nearly died 2 days, or even two years ago, I'm pretty sure I'd remember it so I didn't repeat what nearly got me killed. Much less, deliberately set someone else up for the same thing. Which is why I called it duplicitous.

Teddy is deliberately selling these guys a false bill of goods. They've been lead to believe they're hooking up with him, not knowing he's setting them up for someone else because he's purposely withholding that from them. Even if they go along with it when he finally springs the truth on them, all they'll see is a hot blonde. They won't suspect that she's a succubus who can suck out their souls and kill them with only a kiss.

That's borders on being outright villainous, because you're basically saying he's willing to overlook that, or that he's forgotten it for the sake of helping Chloe.
It would qualify as rape by deception.
Shaitan051 wrote:
Cortez wrote:But Teddy's mind hasn't been altered, just his biology.
Hasn't it though? Contact with boys feels good now and his body is telling him to feed off of, IE f***, them. That's gonna change some stuff.

I'm sure a gay person would shift a couple points on the Kinsey Scale in that situation too.
Hormones might also be different. One of the things that made the finale of Vampire Cheerleaders/PMS unsettling, since Stephanie Kane had apparently been changed physically before agreeing to become a brood mare.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

That part still bothers me.

'I can't believe I wasted so much time fighting/resisting them'.

Bitch, say what?! You were abducted because Moth Men deemed you worthy of becoming their breeding queen. That's not love, that's stockholm syndrome! (wanted to look it up to verify I got that right - but I can't find the comic, anymore).

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:That part still bothers me.

'I can't believe I wasted so much time fighting/resisting them'.
I never knew you read PMS/VC.

Anyhoo, no it wasn't Stockholm, she meant they had lost valuable time because she hadn't known what was at stake, when they first abducted her. It didn't occur to Steph that the Reptilians would find them that soon and wipe so many of them out. We're talking near extinction. So it's reasonable that she would say that.

There was no alternative under the circumstances and with what little time the Mothmen had left. What she did was for the greater good, unless you think she should have let them die out.
Last edited by Gotoh on Wed May 17, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

you do realize that the reason Chloe is strong right now is because Teddi was having a great time with Gabby and the "seal" became visible to Gabby, don't you?

Chloe never got fed by Teddi doing BJs
ImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@wiseguy: That still doesn't pardon Teddy for what he's doing.

At most, he may be able to claim ignorance about succubi ripping their mates apart (assuming no one's told him yet), but he should already be aware of the danger of simply making out with one. Yet, he's lining these guys up to potentially be killed, regardless, 'cuz all he seems to care about it is Chloe's well-being.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

and I never said what he is doing is right...................... I only explained why he has not thought of consequences, not excusing him for it.

and my reply was more to the people who think Ted is becoming Bi

many heterosexuals guys can get their body excited watching 2 guys getting passionate and kissing, and many heterosexuals would never allow someone to penetrate them or do a BJ on someone, but they will not have such a hot issue with guys doing BJs on them or penetrating them

Ted is seeing himself more and more as a Lesbian girl
ImageImage

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Gotoh wrote: At most, he may be able to claim ignorance about succubi ripping their mates apart (assuming no one's told him yet),
I'm pretty sure he knows. I can't do an archive binge right now, but I think Pandora straight up told him at some point, and Chloé alluded to it right after Teddy kissed her after his transformation, something along the lines "I wish I had the courage to do that while I was still a guy" "I don't, if you were, you'd be in pieces all over the room".

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Not Pandora - but Chloe herself. Not to mention, in the following page, Teddy thinks about how it should be him that makes love to Chloe, even if it means dying as a result.

So, yeah - Teddy can't fake ignorance; he knows full well what he's setting his former bullies up for.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Yeah, that's the second occurrence I was referring to, but I think Pandora also mentioned it earlier than that (although I could be misremembering).

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

His entire goal though is to find a dude manly enough to survive the experience.

Even if that weren't the case though, I personally couldn't really fault him for choosing the life of his friend over that of someone who frequently kicks his ass.
Yet still, I live...

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:Not Pandora - but Chloe herself. Not to mention, in the following page, Teddy thinks about how it should be him that makes love to Chloe, even if it means dying as a result.

So, yeah - Teddy can't fake ignorance; he knows full well what he's setting his former bullies up for.
Thank you for this. There's still a lot of DC that I haven't read, so I wasn't sure if anyone had told him. I only recalled Chloe and Pandora telling Abby about it.

But that raises the question: if a make out session's all it takes, how did Ash not get ripped apart? And how does Adora manage to have boyfriends, instead of mangled corpses? :-\

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

It seems to be the virgin succubus that is the real danger, when Chloe and Pandora were talking with Abby they mentioned (curse the lack of archive for easy reference :) ) getting experience so as not to kill someone they love. A possible explanation for Ash could be that even with the Doom panties Chloe wasn't "ready" yet, or it gave her more control, or maybe the whole virgin succubus issue wasn't a thing yet? Was it ever mentioned back in EC?

Also I just realized how flippantly Chloe talked about killing someone with Abby.

Quote removed. The DAMNed