Dangerously Chloe 15-05-17 A Liberating Experience

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 15-05-17 A Liberating Experience

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy spills more of his androgynous feelings to Pandora, but leaves other questions unanswered.

Passing Through

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-05-17 A Liberating Experience

Post by Passing Through »

Soooooooo... girls then?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Wait -- he wishes his sister could go through the same thing? Seriously? :-\

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Yeah, I'm beginning to think the people that were saying that the succubus blood (not to mention the Reaper ectoplasm) was affecting him are right. What with the black background text last comic (usually a good sign of a villain, or at least crazy), I wonder if we'll eventually see Teddy fully descend to cackling (Terry Pratchett reference!).

Quote removed. The DAMNed

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

in a way Teddy is right

it is good for people to understand what the other gender(or orientation? ) feels and one becomes more knowledgeable of their feelings and more apt to be nicer to each other.

and we talking him being both Succubi and reaper and I think there is some latent magic in him, just like there was some latent magic? on Tracy because as far as I know her parents are not magical but she ended up being part of the triad of witches
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

It is good to know that Teddy hasn't forgotten that those guys used to pick on him, even if they are "nicer" now.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

I think understanding other people is a fine and noble goal, but Teddy seems to be referring to transforming Abby like he was, which is kind of weird thing to want to do to your sister.

Also if Teddy's orientation does end up getting changed at the end of all this as a result of being forcibly injected / transformed without his consent, that's kind of sketchy outcome isn't it?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

not sure about orientation?

at this moment he seems to be going into thinking of himself as both (in the inside ) a "heterosexual boy" and a "lesbian girl"
ImageImage

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

edisnooM wrote:Also if Teddy's orientation does end up getting changed at the end of all this as a result of being forcibly injected / transformed without his consent, that's kind of sketchy outcome isn't it?
This whole arc has been sketchy as hell. Teddy's smarts have taken a nose dive, he's been acting fairly out of character on a number of occasions, including basically drug-date-raping his former bullies as part of a stupid plan to supposedly save Chloe. Now, it's not unreasonable to chalk all this up to his transformation playing juju with his brain, but that hasn't been adressed, so we have to take his character development at face value.

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Gotoh wrote:Wait -- he wishes his sister could go through the same thing? Seriously? :-\
Literally no older brother ever said how he wishes his younger sister had a lot of casual sexual activity...

I find this behaviour breaking my suspension of disbelief more than presence of magicians and demons ever could.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

we jumping to conclusions that he is thinking "I want my sister to have sex as both male and female"

he is thinking "would be nice if she found out first hand what is the differences mentally and even physically of being male and female"
ImageImage

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

When he/she says something so creepy, I am not feeling generous enough to interpret it as less creepy interpretation.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:we jumping to conclusions that he is thinking "I want my sister to have sex as both male and female"
To me, it's more like he's saying: 'Switching genders is this awesome, liberating experience! I hope my sister gets to do the same thing someday. Hell, I might actually switch to being bi, once I change back.'

That's a disturbing thing for a guy to wish for his kid sister. If he's happy with having his DNA (and possibly his mentality) scrambled by succubus and reaper genes, good for him. Though most people would find the idea of having their mind and bodies altered that way unsettling. It's one of the reasons I could understand Tiff's concern about possibly being enthralled by Faith. You're talking about a person's free will.

Yet, Teddy's not only okay with his being affected, he hasn't even considered the possibility that it's already happened. So much, that he wants the same thing for his sister. Whereas Nina gave up her favorite possession to get her sister back, once she recognized Layla was changing.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

But Teddy's mind hasn't been altered, just his biology.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

An interesting week?

You bet, with Comey getting fired and all the backlash... :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)