Dangerously Chloe 4-05-17 A Supreme Effort

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Maechris

Re: Dangerously Chloe 4-05-17 A Supreme Effort

Post by Maechris »

How did we go from a 'serious talk' to Teddychloe straddling Pandora?
And no, Teddy, you're not the same old you on the inside. The boards have already molled through this.

I stuck around to see what including the parent would be like, but so far it's... Basically just showing how bad Chloe and Pandora are.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Haha. Teddy, if you keep to behave with such commanding presence, Pandy will get added to your love interests.
Unsurprisingly, she likes when a man who's comfortable being in charge.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Linnah wrote:
BioYuGi wrote:Holy crap Pandora, do you seriously believe Chloe is your BFF? You are one absolutely delusional bitch.

"I'm not seeing much commitment to Chloe's well-being." And what the hell have you done about it?
Let's face it, considering Pandy's past interactions with just about everyone, I think that not giving a flying-F most of the type is just her default levels of care.

That being said I think she's shown to care about Chloe, minimally as it is.

Like that one time she....

Uhhhhh.......

Anyone remembers any of those times?
Yup, the bonus story for volume one springs instantly to mind.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Linnah wrote:Let's face it, considering Pandy's past interactions with just about everyone, I think that not giving a flying-F most of the type is just her default levels of care.

That being said I think she's shown to care about Chloe, minimally as it is.

Like that one time she....

Uhhhhh.......

Anyone remembers any of those times?
She got Chloe in trouble with the angels, but she also helped save her once she found out how long it would take for the mistaken identity thing to be sorted out. That counts as minimally caring at least.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Stopping her from murdering Teddy might count, seeing as Chloe might have felt bad about doing so once she snapped out of her feral state.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

No, no, no, Teddi! Succubi mount humans, and never the other way around!!!
;)) ;))

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Actually, if memory serves, 'succubus' means 'spirit that lies beneath'. See the prefix 'su', from 'sub'.
Blame oldfasioned notions about sexual positions and what was seductive.

*EDIT*: From the wikipedia article: "The word is derived from Late Latin succuba "paramour"; from succub(āre) "to lie beneath" (sub- "under" + cubāre "to lie in bed"), used to describe the supernatural being as well. The word "succubus" originates from the late 14th century."

So apparently, succubae are not always on top.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

OK, I admit to be lost. Exactly, what is teddy supposed to do to help Chloe? I... I just don't get it. :-s

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

(S)he was supposed to find a male who could deflower Chloe so she does not self-destruct, now her instincts to procreate - or at least to have sex, as opposed to using the lure of sex to hunt - have been triggered.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

She was a teenaged succubus gone wild.

And SHE needs to get laid or she'll die.

Together, they are... BFFs from HELL! B-)

Anyway, go go Lapdance Teddy.

I fear my recent binge-read of Alfie is going to raise my expectations too high, though. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

going by the new "icon" for latest entry

http://www.pixietrixcomix.com/images/bo ... _dc_Mr.png

anytime soon we will get Teddi whispering something to pandy
ImageImage