Dangerously Chloe 1-05-17 Running Away From Home

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Linnah

Re: Dangerously Chloe 1-05-17 Running Away From Home

Post by Linnah »

I think the catch is that all of Teddi's 'dates' with guys so far just ended up in slight groping and kissing, but downright having sex with Gabrielle probably was more effective.

That being said Pandora either knows it was lesbian sex, or will probably presume Teddi's killed a handful of his dates because of how their perception of sex (and how sexually imature Teddi) is, hence perhaps the assumption of blackmail?

Just guessing at this point!

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Did they actually have sex? I got the impression they were interrupted, indeed Gabrielle as I recall said she was prolonging the foreplay to make sure Naomi caught them (since the whole idea was to protect her from the demon-associated Teddy). Plus at the end Teddy says "wait, I think I'm in love with this other girl" which kind of seems a pointless thing to say if they are already done having sex.

Also, my impression has always been Eeries verse succubi can't feed on women. Chloe may have gotten effected via psychic feedback from the pleasure, but it shouldn't have empowered her.
Last edited by Varanus on Mon May 01, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Heh, she's got you there, doesn't she Teddy?
On the other hand, I doubt Pandora really cares about fidelity/infidelity. I do believe she likes Chloe, but a succubus wouldn't really care about sleeping around, that would be just socializing. It's mortals who have this crazy concept of monogamous commitment.
Hence, I think she's just messing with Teddy. If anything, she's probably just glad that Chloe is more energetic now, instead of moping.
Not that she will admit that to Teddy while she can use it to make him uncomfortable. :ymdevil:

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

And angels, and vampires, and who knows what other supernatural creatures also believe in monogamy. Demons (or succubi at least) are well aware of monogamy too, they just mostly hate it presumably due to them being sex demons who don't like anything that could interfere with the pursuit of more pleasure.

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Do we know if angels actually believe in monogamy, or if that's just something mortals tell themselves about angels?
Vampires, that tends to depend on the setting, as well as individual vampires, from what I've seen. :)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Teddi's boots are very cute, but they don't look like they're designed for running. ;)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I think the implication is that Teddy did go all the way with someone.

Linnah

Post by Linnah »

Varanus wrote:Did they actually have sex? I got the impression they were interrupted, indeed Gabrielle as I recall said she was prolonging the foreplay to make sure Naomi caught them (since the whole idea was to protect her from the demon-associated Teddy). Plus at the end Teddy says "wait, I think I'm in love with this other girl" which kind of seems a pointless thing to say if they are already done having sex.

Also, my impression has always been Eeries verse succubi can't feed on women. Chloe may have gotten effected via psychic feedback from the pleasure, but it shouldn't have empowered her.
Well, Gabrielle did mention that in the "throes of passion" (or something of the sort) Teddi's pact-mark appeared. While there's no explanation to what exactly defines a moment that the throes of passion are reached, or what exactly causes said mark to manifest, I believe it's safe to say that she had at least an orgasm.

P.S.: Is it just me or with the site changes the "discuss this comic" link seems to be quite volatile when it comes to appearing? Earlier this morning when I made my post it was in today's comic's page, but now it isn't anymore. I hope this gets fixed asap, it's quite a useful link.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Suntiger wrote:Do we know if angels actually believe in monogamy, or if that's just something mortals tell themselves about angels?
Vampires, that tends to depend on the setting, as well as individual vampires, from what I've seen. :)
Yes but we are talking about this setting aren't we? In which most of the vampires we've seen discuss such things are interested in monogamy.

And angels believing in monogamy I took from how much Prudence celebrated Valentine's day compared to the succubi hating it, as well as angels considering Teddy's pact to be a type of marriage.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

some POSSIBLE NOTES

1> Despite Sex change and hormone changes, "emotionally" Teddi/Teddy has a desire for girls, not men and has the Body of Chloe
2> Chloe feeds off not from the "sex" but from the "Emotional frenzy" of Teddi ( as she and Teddy/Teddi are connected )
3> despite not going all the way to orgasm with Gabby, there was the start of it, kind of like appetizers to satisfy Chloe
4> We have to remember that is probably hard for Teddi to want to connect to his dad BUT CAN"T as his dad does not know that Teddy is now Teddi in "her" school ( that would be confusing if dad will try to force "Tchloddie" ( Chloe as Teddy ) to go to school ) and thanks to Chloe, dad thinks Teddi is Chloe
ImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Linnah wrote:Well, Gabrielle did mention that in the "throes of passion" (or something of the sort) Teddi's pact-mark appeared. While there's no explanation to what exactly defines a moment that the throes of passion are reached, or what exactly causes said mark to manifest, I believe it's safe to say that she had at least an orgasm.
Teddi and Gabrielle had just gotten through the door and still had their underwear on. Gabrielle threw him on the bed, they made out (which might've included frottage), which was as far as things got before Naomi walked in on them.

It's the same as when everyone thought Chloe killed Teddy, even though he still had his pants up. It didn't get the chance to happen.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

wiseguy wrote:some POSSIBLE NOTES

1> Despite Sex change and hormone changes, "emotionally" Teddi/Teddy has a desire for girls, not men and has the Body of Chloe
I don't think there were any hormone changes, going by how Pandora explained the transformation.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

yes, specially when she gave such a great "human body advice" to Abby

Snickers*
ImageImage