Dangerously Chloe 13-04-17 Father Son Relationships

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 13-04-17 Father Son Relationships

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Chloe plays Teddy and Teddi plays Chloe. Everybody got that?

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 13-04-17 Father Son Relationships

Post by FuzzyFace »

Ah - knew there had to be a flaw in the plan...

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

This is really breaking suspension of disbelief here. Chloe grew up in the human world, how could she possibly be this ignorant of father/son relationships? Did she never watch TV?

And I wonder what is meant by saying succubi don't have fathers. They technically do, unless you want to call the male who carries them to term something else, and assuming he doesn't survive then why is it that they never have substitute fathers (as it is referenced succubi at least are known for having men they are fond of and don't want to die). If its meant to say they culturally don't have men fill any "father" role then it'd be better to say that then just say they don't have fathers.

Heck, this is as hard to swallow as how ignorant they were depicted being of human (or heck the majority of species that have sex) reproduction.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

I don't know which is funnier: Teddi's face in panel three or Pandy's in panel four. I can almost hear the "squeak squeak" from Pandy's breast examination.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I am waiting for Abby to say "INcester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
ImageImage

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

I don't know where this is going, but I'm just gonna enjoy the ride!

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Huh, have there been updates over past few days? I hadn't checked for a while because of the site transfer delays. Regardless, suddenly essentially all hell has broken loose!
I agree with the points made by Varanus. And further elaboration, succubi may be an extreme matriarchal society, yet they should have enough knowledge of various human cultures to know that incest is taboo throughout most of the modern Western world, and they would have to know certain cultural quirks for infiltration/"feedings" (granted, it is a joke, as well as Teddi's father not knowing it would be his son-daughter... Ick). Perhaps the implication is Chloe and Pandy are still so early in their education that they haven't learned anything besides seduction yet?
Chloe's Teddy guise seems to display either a clumsy, rushed attempt at adapting to the present unexpected situation, or she is expressing her current arguably negative perception of Teddy/i. Or both. Not sure, just my two cents.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I actually don't find this strip funny. :(

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Lance doesn't seem phased about this, not even his new wife groping his "sons" girlfriend.

Mr Picky

Post by Mr Picky »

Wow, father-son incest is a bridge I don't often see crossed.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Varanus wrote:This is really breaking suspension of disbelief here. Chloe grew up in the human world, how could she possibly be this ignorant of father/son relationships? Did she never watch TV?

And I wonder what is meant by saying succubi don't have fathers. They technically do, unless you want to call the male who carries them to term something else, and assuming he doesn't survive then why is it that they never have substitute fathers (as it is referenced succubi at least are known for having men they are fond of and don't want to die). If its meant to say they culturally don't have men fill any "father" role then it'd be better to say that then just say they don't have fathers.

Heck, this is as hard to swallow as how ignorant they were depicted being of human (or heck the majority of species that have sex) reproduction.
It's not that unbelievable. She grew up in the world of cryptids who are probably ignorant of humans to a varying degree. Succubi seem to function on hit and run tactics so it's not really important to know everything about humans. All they need to know is how to seduce and then take whatever they need such as souls or scores for breaking up couples. As such they're not supposed to be around long enough for it to be important to know basic knowledge about families. Remember their ignorance when giving Abby the talk?

This would normally be extremely awkward, but the effects of Pandora will probably mitigate "Chloe" meeting Teddy's dad for the first time.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Plus while she knew her monster classmates had fathers, i don't think she saw them interact. Even then, it's probably different from human father/son relationships.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

It's not just a father-son issue. There is pretty much no way that Chloe never saw any couples at CH, and never saw any jealousies. How could she possibly not know that a guy is NOT going to be OK with any other guy groping his girlfriend? Why would she reasonably conclude that it would be OK if it were the guy's father?

In fact, given that one of the challenges that she was given was to break up couples, how could she not know about jealousy in general?

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Okay, so just to make sure I'm understanding these past few strips:

Dad shows up to check in on his kids. Pandora instantly seduces and marries him. Chloe and Teddy have to pretend they're each other for the moment, due to shenanigans. Chloe is now offering to let Teddy's dad have sex with him, based on his new wife's suggestion that they have a three-way with his son's girlfriend.

This is a lot to take in, and I'm not sure why it's happening.
This is getting out of hand.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Mr Picky wrote:Wow, father-son incest is a bridge I don't often see crossed.
s or is it father-daughter thing?

hmmm
ImageImage