Dangerously Chloe 3-04-17 Who Are You

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cortez

Re: Latest DC until the server is all fixed up

Post by Cortez »

You keep saying that, but you haven't linked to any panels that support your theory.

Pandora is clearly not pre teen regardless.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

again, I edited to say she is not as mature as her "same class fellow succubi at schoool" in SUCCUBI TERMS ( she is not able to be assigned to what Chloe is supposed to do to Teddy yet, she is not mature enough yet to do that ) but you decided not to give importance to difference of Pandy's horns to those of her fellow classmates ( not just Chloe, all the ones who were in Valentine's contest had big horns )

I used pre-teen as a more easy to see metaphor of what I mean, as not many girls who are 16 or 17 have NOT reached full maturity in physical terms

some girls who are 8 know almost everything about the bids and the bees, while some high school seniors ( specially poor areas ) swear that they could get pregnant if they french kiss a boy. knowledge is not same thing as "able to get pregnant"

able to get pregnant is not same as "able to have sex"
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

By using the term "Pre Teen" you are implying that Zach and Lance are sleeping with someone under aged, that's the problem.

But again there's nothing that says she's pre teen and she clearly isn't. And there's nothing we've seen that supports your claim. Having small horns does not seem to mean anything beyond her just her horns being small. Probably no different from how some women have small beasts.

For that matter, Pandora avoids going to hell and avoids being seen by other demons besides Chloe. Not sure she can be considered a "classmate".

She's also sexually active and one of the first things we saw her do was try to sleep/eat Teddy.

That bit about "poor areas" was also rather offensive. I would like to know how you got that conclusion. What data are you basing that on?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

sadly is true, many poor areas do not get educated, and too many families get apprehensive about talking sex as the churches tend to teach sex in itself is bad, that even married couples should only do it to have children

in general Europe is more open about talking sex while USA forces the thought of not talking sex, just tell people "NOT TO DO IT" and not the reasons is better to wait. and never teach tools to keep safe.

that is why pregnancy and abortions on young girls is much higher in USA than in Europe, USA rates comparable to 3rd world nations
ImageImage

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

We're getting off topic, but in the churches I have been in (in Texas) over my life that was never my experience, the whole "sex is bad" thing was pretty much a stereotype I heard about off and on but never witnessed.

Now if the culture in general is less open to talking about sex in school years, there may or may not be something to that, but being home schooled my experience may not match most in that regard.

And I think when Cortez asked for a "source" they wanted to know if this is something you read studies about to get concrete facts or experienced in your own life, the way you say it makes it sound like its just things you've heard people say and assume are true.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

combination of reliable books and sources, my own experience or seeing the experience of others. And I am the type of person to look at various sources and to watch surveys according to the specific question and know that the way questions are formed can change way people answer.

there is a HUGE difference as an example between "Would you do an abortion if a untimely pregnancy came?" and "Do you think you have to respect the choice of someone else to abort?"

many people that would say No in the first question would say yes in the second but the people of both surveys will give different stats to same thing. One saying over 60% of people are against abortion while the other will say 35% of people are against abortion. (not to be seen as the actual data to the questions, just examples of what possibly could be )

I am also the type of person who does not watch exclusively Fox or CNN as news sources, and I usually prefer to see the opinions of BBC as an outside and more impartial perspective of what happens in the USA.
ImageImage

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Cortez wrote:But again there's nothing that says she's pre teen and she clearly isn't. And there's nothing we've seen that supports your claim. Having small horns does not seem to mean anything beyond her just her horns being small. Probably no different from how some women have small beasts.
When Chloe was in EC, she had small horns, until the doompanties kicked in, and then changed back after they were sealed away. Now that she is older, she has the larger horns again.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Except, you know, Pandora doesn't look like pre doompanties Chloe, and already has no problem seducing men like the how inexperienced Chloe was in EC. Not to mention she has full control of her powers, which Chloe did not have until she wore the Doompanties.

The situations do not seem similar. In any case, calling Pandora a "pre teen" was a poor choice of words, considering what that implies.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

in succubi terms it might be Cortez

we talking "IN SUCCUBI TERMS" being ABLE to "take completely the soul of someone" to hell, which is more than just simply killing them, it is supposed to be in some way gaining possession of it and bringing it to the adequate place. So, Pandy might not be "ready yet" to do that task.
ImageImage

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 3-04-17 Who Are You

Post by Jason Waltrip »

Lance gets a warm welcome at the Decarlo household!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Dangerously Chloe 3-04-17 Who Are You

Post by Don Alexander »

Once again, the appropriate posts have been merged.

The DAMNed

I think I was with pretty much everyone else going "WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" o_O

Talk about a plot TWIST! Enough to pull your head right off.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)