Latest DC until the server is all fixed up
Attachments
dc20170330.png
dc20170330.png (168.04 KiB) Viewed 9347 times

Insectoid

Re: Latest DC until the server is all fixed up

Post by Insectoid »

:-o
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

My word. This will not end well.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:-o Well now, this will be interesting to say the least. I can't wait to see how this turns out. :ymdevil:
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

this is unexpected
Yet still, I live...

brasca

Post by brasca »

Would've liked the previous chapter to go on longer, but this should be interesting. I don't see anyone getting evicted since 2 of their guests are succubi. Although I might be worried that Chloe could jump his bones. Hope he's strong enough to survive it.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

As a dramatic person would say.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Tython

Post by Tython »

Hopefully Teddy is back to being Male by now or this will quite the predicament that the family will be in..........oh who am I kidding Teddy will most likely still be in female form.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Now that should be pretty interesting :)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Tython wrote:Hopefully Teddy is back to being Male by now or this will quite the predicament that the family will be in..........oh who am I kidding Teddy will most likely still be in female form.
Teddi was still female last time we saw her, it would be ridiculous for him to have reverted with no explanation.

And what predicament? Teddi is saying she's a transwoman, that will likely be the what Teddi will tell her father too.

Frankly, i'm surprised Dad here hasn't heard it from the school already.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

well first of all, lying to your father about is a whole different thing from lying to a bunch of assholes at school. particularly when it comes to something life-altering like this.

for another, his father is going to know something's up, since teddy being a minor means he would've had to sign off on any such medical procedure before it could go forward. so that's a big damn hole in the story right there.

third, it would raise the question of how he'll explain things once the situation is resolved. "Um, I changed my mind" probably 'aint gonna cut it.
Yet still, I live...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

'J' wrote: for another, his father is going to know something's up, since teddy being a minor means he would've had to sign off on any such medical procedure before it could go forward. so that's a big damn hole in the story right there.
Not really, we already know their father is never around. And there are ways to get around that sorta thing. Teddi can just tell him she got it behind his back and had someone pose as a parent/guardian.

Regardless, Teddi it's sticking to that story, that she's a transwoman.

And it wasn't just "a bunch of assholes at school" it was to the teachers and general faculty as well. Remember that Teddi's homeroom teacher was there when decided to tell everyone in class, it was even when the teacher called Teddi's name.

This is what Teddi is telling everyone.
third, it would raise the question of how he'll explain things once the situation is resolved. "Um, I changed my mind" probably 'aint gonna cut it.
You are assuming it will be resolved. The fact that Teddi went with "i'm a transwoman" instead of "I'm Teddi's cousin" like most gender bender stories, pretty much means Teddi is here to stay for the long haul.

I mean, Teddy has been Teddi for awhile now already. And even if he gained access to the shapeshifting powers mentioned several chapters ago, Teddi would probably still be the default form.

Anyway, like i said before, Teddi told his teachers that she had a sex change, so Teddy would still have some explaining to do if he did change back regardless.

Teddy is already in deep.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Well, given how everybody accepted his flimsy explanation despite the glaring flaws Naomi pointed to, I don't think he would have any problem explaining him changing back (if that ever happens).

In any case, it seems unlikely that Teddy & Abby's dad's gonna be around for more than one chapter, so this is probably going to be a pileup of increasingly unlikely excuses for :
- his son turning into a daughter
- two unknown young ladies now living in his home

And then we'll be back to the current status quo without much progress being made story-wise or character-wise. I doubt the Artemis duo is going to show up and do stuff.

The only question mark I have right now is whether or not Alchemy is gonna crash in.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

None of the faculty at the school have, you know, examined Teddi closely. Really nobody besides Gabby has gotten a really good look.

He could always get out of this by claiming he never had the surgery, that it was just really good makeup the whole time.

And they'd be forced to believe it, because what other possible explanation fits?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Except Teddi straight up said she had surgery, to class and the teacher.

Plus part of the reason people bought it this time was the pheromones.

Plus that's not entirely true, Triana(Plus the other girls in the lockeroom) and the boys when Teddi went to the boys lockeroom out of habit have all gotten a good look. So they know it's not "really good make up".