Dangerously Chloe 30-03-17 Chapter 19 Daddy's Home

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

lordoffiling

Re: Latest DC until the server is all fixed up

Post by lordoffiling »

Yeah he told the students and the teachers he had surgery, but he could claim he was lying.

As for Triana, she went looking for zippers so she's already a doubter. He could say, "Yeah, there was a zipper, you just didn't find it."

And that excuse would work for anybody else who saw him in the locker rooms. Yeah they got a look, but not an up-close look.

The point I'm making is, he could lie his way out and they'd be *forced* to believe it, because what other explanation is there? They would, in fact, be inclined to believe such a lie, because the initial lie of having sex reassignment surgery made no sense in the first place.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Except that's ridiculously complicated. Especially since unlike other gender bender stories he didn't change his identity and simply went with the relatively more mundane cover of having had a sex change.

Teddy would far more likely come up with another lie, one that wouldn't get him in trouble.

Anyway, my point is that this is the cover Teddy has decided on and will likely tell her father the same, since she might not want to reveal that Chloe and Pandora are demons.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Of course it could be argued that the classmates and faculty (which seem to be something of an afterthought in the universe) would be more likely to accept Teddy's story without much question than an immediate family member would.

I also can't help but imagine that the comedic / slapstick value of trying to keep their father in the dark on all the various happenings in the house would be too great to miss out on that I could see them going with some wacky Scooby-Doo like escapade of in and out of doors, or maybe Chloe or Pandora pretending to be Teddy.

As far as explaining a reversal of the transformation I can't see that being overly difficult, I mean most things seem to wash by like water off a ducks back. The easiest way I could see would be for Teddy to just show up back at school and Chloe or Pandora to show up as girl Teddy, then he could brush it off as a practical joke by his cousin from out of town. I mean presented with two clearly different people side by side what are they going to think, it was some sort of magic? That would be ridiculous. ;)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Of course it could be argued that the classmates and faculty (which seem to be something of an afterthought in the universe) would be more likely to accept Teddy's story without much question than an immediate family member would.
That was partly because of the pheromones, at least when it comes to those that could be affected. Which wouldn't help if he was able to turn back.

Speaking of, there's the matter of how that will affect Teddy's dad.

But when it comes to wacky slapstick, i'm pretty sure "make sure dad isn't killed by Chloe" will cover that.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

5$ says he tries to get with Teddi and/or Chloe and fails spectacularly :-bd

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Cortez wrote:
Speaking of, there's the matter of how that will affect Teddy's dad.
I was curious about that too, Abby didn't seem to notice them at all, though it seems like they maybe they don't affect girls except in extreme circumstances (I feel like we need a rule book for this universe :-) ), but I am wondering if being immediate family they wouldn't affect him. If it does affect him, that would be a tad creepy and I wonder if they would actually go that route.
But when it comes to wacky slapstick, i'm pretty sure "make sure dad isn't killed by Chloe" will cover that.
I was wondering about this as well, but is Chloe that "out of control"? It seems like all the times she has lost control so far it was caused by / centred on Teddy, so I was wondering if it was the connection between the two of them that was causing her to get all murderous.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

'J' wrote:well first of all, lying to your father about is a whole different thing from lying to a bunch of assholes at school. particularly when it comes to something life-altering like this.

for another, his father is going to know something's up, since teddy being a minor means he would've had to sign off on any such medical procedure before it could go forward. so that's a big damn hole in the story right there.

third, it would raise the question of how he'll explain things once the situation is resolved. "Um, I changed my mind" probably 'aint gonna cut it.
Not to mention, Mr DeCarlo is probably going to want to know who paid for the surgery. And why Teddi looks like the one of the girls that are now living with hm.

I really don't have a clue how Teddi is going to talk his way out of this. The new housemates are so much simpler to explain by comparison. Maybe Teddi will just have to go with the truth. I guess it partly depends on how long Dad is going to stay for.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

interesting this development and how chapter 18 ended
ImageImage

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

edisnooM wrote:I was curious about that too, Abby didn't seem to notice them at all, though it seems like they maybe they don't affect girls except in extreme circumstances (I feel like we need a rule book for this universe :-)
The Rule of Funny* isn't good enough for you?

(* TVTropes link - beware)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Lokitsu wrote:
'J' wrote:third, it would raise the question of how he'll explain things once the situation is resolved. "Um, I changed my mind" probably 'aint gonna cut it.
Not to mention, Mr DeCarlo is probably going to want to know who paid for the surgery. And why Teddi looks like the one of the girls that are now living with hm.
He gave them a credit card, remember? As for looking like Chloe, Teddi can just say she used her as a template/model.
I really don't have a clue how Teddi is going to talk his way out of this.
It probably won't be an issue with the pheromones.

Quote fixed. The DAMNed

Tython

Post by Tython »

The credit card excuss won't really work given how expensive this type of surgery would be, Mr. Decarlo would have noticed such a payment on his credit card statement not to mention most doctors won't perform this type of surgery without referal letters from two trained/certified psychiatrists minimum which Mr. Decarlo would have been informed about since Teddy is a minor, yeah this whole excuse of Teddy's is going to fall flat fast.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

That's the thing, Pandora has been using Teddy's credit card without permission remember? So obviously, Teddy dad would have already noticed an increase in spending.

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 30-03-17 Chapter 19 Daddy's Home

Post by Jason Waltrip »

A rarely seen character returns home!

Zippy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 30-03-17 Chapter 19 Daddy's Home

Post by Zippy »

And now Donny A gets to work out how to split the other thread... ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Dangerously Chloe 30-03-17 Chapter 19 Daddy's Home

Post by Don Alexander »

Yeah. :P

So, posts from the other thread merged here. Though I have no idea how to put Jason's post in front since it just automatically sorts by submission date. Guess you'll have to live with it. :P

The DAMNed

Okay, back to normal user mode. I was rather surprised the other chapter ended, it seemed a bit abrupt.

And this was a really drastic turn of events... Also, when I saw that bunny, I thought not only of Donnie Darko, but also that weird bunny next to Trump at the recent White House Easter celebrations...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)