Eerie Cuties 06-03-17 I was a teen-aged were-girl pg 4 of 6

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

UnsightlyWalrus

Re: Eerie Cuties 06-03-17 I was a teen-aged were-girl pg 4 o

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

ven wrote:Is there a reason Girl Ace looks like a 40-something old hooker? What happend to her face?
I couldn't put my finger on it but you did it for me. She indeed looks like 40-something old hooker not the cute girl she used to be. Guess female werewolves age faster than we thought. :))

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I would say it was just the artist's style and they weren't used to drawing females; but there are other girls shown in the first strip, and they don't look anywhere near this bad.

Maybe they were going for sex appeal; and failed miserably?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

They did say werewolf girls went through puberty faster, so maybe she's already approaching menopause and became a hooker to improve her chances of having a full 'romantic life' before she looks too old for it.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

This is getting dark when you consider Brooke's fears about Kade doing something that would scar him for life when he got back to normal. She made a point about knowing how terrible it was to have your personality overwritten by magic. If Kade and Dio don't tell Ace and start hanging out with the uninhibited Acina every month, that would be creepy or worse. If it isn't a personality overwrite, then Ace has a trauma induced case of DID with one personality trapped most of the time (as Brasca said). I don't see how this can be resolved in a funny way in two panels.

Shouldn't Kade have the same problem? As the link shows, he was more into being a female than Ace was.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

The only way it's going to end remotely amusing is if Layla happens to encounter Kade (her boyfriend) and Dio (her ex? fiancee?) with Acina. You know she would be livid seeing either with another woman.

Because, let's be real, how Kade and Dio are handling this scenario is incredibly selfish/inconsiderate to Ace and they both deserve a severe ass whooping.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Fluffy: Layla wouldn't care, since it'd give her another laugh at Ace's expense. That, and it would remind her why she's already dumped Kade.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I wouldn't bet on that; as the last time Kade suggested dating Acina, Layla threatened to claw his lips off; which was long after she knew who Acina was.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Fluffy: Except she's with Dio now, so she wouldn't care about Kade chasing after Ace again. And she's well aware that Dio's a two-timer.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Going by the end of the last comic that had Layla in it; she still had a thing for Kade, and didn't seem at all keen with the idea of Dio eyeing other women; especially when the other woman was her own sister.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Eerie Cuties 06-03-17 I was a teen-aged were-girl pg 4 of 6

Post by Don Alexander »

You know what, I must be a terrible human being, but I am actually amused by these shenanigans, and don't think the comic is disturbing at all. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)