01-03-17 Eerie Cuties - I was a teen-aged were-girl 3 of 6

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cortez

Re: 01-03-17 Eerie Cuties - I was a teen-aged were-girl 3 of

Post by Cortez »

Acina doesn't seem to be modest. She doesn't seem to care that she's naked in front of Kade and Dio.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

And why did Kade and Dio go BOING after she got dressed?

Also, what's the symbolism of the elephant in Ace's room?

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Man I know it's been a while since we saw Grace but she does not look as cute as I remember. That last panel especially is just not a flattering angle, her forehead seems too big, chin is too square, and the position of her eyelids is more derpy than sensual. When she can look like this: http://www.eeriecuties.com/strips-ec/oooooh_boy it's a bit disappointing to not see her as hot as she could be.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...what's gotten into her? She was never like this at all...

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Frankly, the only character in this story acting remotely as his usual self is Kade.

Dio might've not been a likeable character but he used to have a certain principle; he was so interested in his other party's pedigree, status, and (fantastic) race, a.k.a Vampire, that when Chloe, a succubus, came onto him he seemed more or less neutral about her advances. He also wouldn't want anything to do with sleeping in a 'filthy mongrel's' house. This Dio is pretty much just the usual school bully joke with a genderbend twist; he decides to dress Ace up himself for no reason at all other than to demean him and immediately goes star-eyed (or heart-eyed in this case) at the sight of genderbent Ace.

FemAce/Grace/Acina was never a separate part of Ace's mind except for a single what-I-assumed was a joke when she noted someone was cute. As her, Ace was pretty much still himself, just with his body and sexuality altered. Here, she is a COMPLETELY different person than him.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Cortez wrote:It also seems like she's a different persona from Boy Ace.
As the good backscroll says...
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Osaru Sensei: Scroll back a bit further. Even when the change was starting to alter his sexual preference, Ace was still fighting it.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Very true, he was fighting it. Now it appears he's suppressed his female side and its somehow using his werewolf nature to reveal itself for short periods.
Before anyone screams "That's not an ability of werewolves!", remember; the only people who know exactly what the rules for cryptids are happen to be Dave, Giz and company. If you had asked me back then if succubus blood could shapeshift someone, I'd have guessed no. And as far as being a "valid" werewolf ability; Count Dracula, Lestat and the vampires of The Strain are all considered valid representatives of vampires by their respective fan bases. And we've never bitched that vampires, succubi and werewolves can breed little monsters despite that NEVER BEING IN ANY CLASSICAL FOLKLORE THAT I'VE EVER READ.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Issue is, his 'female side' is supposed to be gone. He passed it on to Kade and then got leftover magic that actually connected him to that period of his life removed. Heck, Kade would make more sense for more genderbending shenanigans than Ace. Along the way, Dio's already somewhat unlikeable character has been further cheapened, AND we've had Ace develop a split personality which means, like usual, he's getting far more of a short end of the stick without the guilty parties taking the blame for it.

This is basically 'But not too happy' ending bonus for Ace. Sort of like Dio and Ash are now permanently stuck with an unwanted attraction to one another.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

As I asked Gotoh earlier, why would you take Tia at her word? Besides the fact that she lies constantly, almost everything else about her is sketchy. While the other cryptid students seem to have limited versions of their parent's abilities; hers verge on Deus Ex Machina. We never got an answer about what she is, but I strongly suspect that she's no more a child that Blair is a doll. So, is it possible that she lied about how much of the magic in Ace she drained away? Or how about, she decides later to go back and reawaken Ace's female side, just for kicks and giggles. We probably won't know until the end of the arc.

As for Dio and his "slumming":
He is probably still engaged formally to Layla.
Kade is part of the "Popular crowd"-- he was dating Layla after all.
In addition, Dio likes Nina (and he wants to stay in good graces with her family)
Kade likes Nina, in a big brother kind of way
Nina is popular among her grade. Partially because her sis is Queen Bee of the school.
Nina likes Ace. This makes him part of the popular crowd.
Dio, being a transfer student, has NO allies among the student body other than Layla and family.
It makes sense that Dio would cultivate aquaintances, if not friendships, with anyone who has standing in the school. So, he tolerates Kade and isn't actively hostile to Ace. He's certainly willing to prank Ace with the dress though, maybe even hoping to get some leverage on him, which Dio could then use to make Ace his... bitch?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Lokitsu wrote:As I asked Gotoh earlier, why would you take Tia at her word?
Because we have more than just her word to go on, which I already linked to on the previous page. By all rights, there should be nothing left of orb's effect on Ace.
Lokitsu wrote:I strongly suspect she's no more a child than Blair is a doll.
That makes two of us, since I theorized the same thing whie they were in Layla's psyche.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

from what I remember correctly, Tia seems to tell the truth, but they are misleading truths

YES

I am sure she removed the effects of the orb

Yes

I am sure she took out the "maturity enhance thing" ( which was not caused by the orb, BTW ) so waht she said was complete truth.

BUT

there is nothing leading one to conclude she never added a new spell on anyone of her choosing, thus what is happening to poor Ace
ImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:I am sure she took out the "maturity enhance thing" ( which was not caused by the orb, BTW )
Yes it was. Re-read what Ace told Kade about how puberty affects werewolf girls. Which was due to Blair changing him with the orb.
wiseguy wrote:there is nothing leading one to conclude she never added a new spell on anyone of her choosing
There's nothing that remotely supports what you're suggesting. We've always been given clear indication whenever she's using her power - whether she's giving a gift (top-left panel, here/2nd and 3rd panel here), or taking it away.

In the scene where she removed the magic from Ace's body, there was no indication that she added anything else in its place. Especially since Brooke told her not to cast anymore magic on them, which Tia agreed not to do.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Be careful Dio and Kade! That's exactly how teen-age were-she-wolves lure in their prey!!!
;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 01-03-17 Eerie Cuties - I was a teen-aged were-girl 3 of 6

Post by Don Alexander »

HUMINA! :D

Yeah, I also wonder somewhat why certain things did not go BOING! earlier...

Dress does fit Grace pretty well, though. Especially nice knowing she's not wearing anything underneath. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)