Dangerously Chloe 23-02-17 Making My Life Miserable

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

wiseguy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 23-02-17 Making My Life Miserable

Post by wiseguy »

Gotoh wrote:@wiseguy: Naomi looked like a gradeschooler in that flashback. At that age, I seriously doubt that any of her classmates had those kinds of thoughts about her.
given the fact that Gabby is supposed to be a foreign student in exchange program.................... it supposed to be 1 year, at most MAYBE 2

and you know how anime ( which Giz likes ) usually does with "embarrassing moments" , the person is usually made to look "childlike"

there is no conclusive item ( banner or something showing year or what kind of school ) that shows that was middle or elementary schoool
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Dangerously Chloe 23-02-17 Making My Life Miserable

Post by Don Alexander »

I hereby dub thee Gabriellegolas - deadly with a bucket.
Cortez wrote:In fact, it's a pretty common consequence of real life bullying. Which is why Gabby's actions aren't funny.
Yeah, I think this is the crux of the whole thing.

It's not real life. It's a comic. and some people treat it in this context (comedic psychopath vs. comedic anime violence) whereas others project it on to real life situations.

There's probably no reconciling the differences.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)