Dangerously Chloe 13-02-17 Eat Something French

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 13-02-17 Eat Something French

Post by brasca »

OllieOrOlly wrote:Badum-dum tish. Ha!
Perhaps Chloe's succubus genes transmitted some skills over to Teddy, too? Receiving an hj when still a boy and some brief make out sessions during male time and when he became a she aside, he is displaying some impressive initiative for someone without actual experience.
As someone else noted, it is interesting how this strip has become the most overtly sexual, in terms of what is actually shown. Pre-2000's PG-13, I guess?
There probably is some influence from the genetic change, but I think a lot of things just come natural. Teddi is with a cute girl that wants him so it's go with the flow time.

Seeing as how they are both in such a hurry to take their clothes off and hop into bed I wonder if they're even in the right bedroom. If they're in Naomi's room she'll probably be furious until she realizes how much alien genetic material was left behind in her sheets.

dmra

Post by dmra »

I could have missed something but, assuming Teddi and Gabrielle go all the way, shouldn't this get Teddy off the hook with his demonic contract?

Since Hell seemed to be defining a girl friend as somebody you had sex with once shouldn't this count as Teddy having found one?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

No, when Chloe checked the contractual law, she specifically determined that getting Teddy off the hook required an emotional relationship. A quick shag isn't enough there. (This was the whole point of her first return to Hell, you know.) I suspect that a pheromone-induced lesbian shag is really not enough.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Maechris wrote:Boy Teddy : Triggers Deathly Rage of Murder and Blown Up Cars in Chloe upon receiving a handjob.

Girl Teddy : Can get as affectionate with women as he/she/they want.
Double standards exist beyond the human realm!

I think Chloe ate DiDi D:
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

dmra wrote:I could have missed something but, assuming Teddi and Gabrielle go all the way, shouldn't this get Teddy off the hook with his demonic contract?

Since Hell seemed to be defining a girl friend as somebody you had sex with once shouldn't this count as Teddy having found one?
Since the catch of the contract involved Chloe getting his soul (finding someone other than Chloe being a loophole) , I think it doesn't count if it's done while he's in grill form. There's also the emotional connection bit but how one would measure that is questionable to me.

Paul90804

Post by Paul90804 »

2 thoughts to leave you with.

In yesterday's strip I noticed no one commented on how Gabrielle's right hand moved fast enough to where she had it lifting up Teddi's top and unbuckling her belt at the same time.

Also, imagine how shocked Gabrielle would be if Teddi turned into Teddy right in the middle of the action. Like say when they were 69ing. Or after they get nude while grinding on each other he changes and all of a sudden "slips in". :ymdevil:

Paul

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'm less fixated on the bunny print underwear and more curious about how Gabrielle keeps those knitting needles in her blouse. Her bra doesn't appear to have a holster. She definitely should have something that sheathes the needles otherwise she'd be cutting up her chest every time she leans forward.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cut-down version of the standard-issue Clan MacLeod-issue katana scabbard.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Gabrielle is French not Scottish although it would be cool if she has an arch rival in knitting seeking the prize. We'll call her the Kardigan.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Highlander, the only movie where they cast a Belgian as an immortal Scotsman and the sole real Scotsman in the cast plays a Spaniard. =))

There can only be... knit one! Pearl two!

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Except that he's not really a Spaniard, he's an Egyptian.

Anyway, I was thinking even more of the TV series, in which they had an Englishman playing a Scotsman. Though all the Immortals clearly had hyperspacial scabbards.
---------
Spidrift

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

This webcomic is getting dirtier and dirtier.
:) :) ;)

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Yup - we need another shower scene!

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

Ok, the punchline on this page was LEGITIMATELY very funny. It has been a long time since this comic got that big of a chuckle out of me.