Dangerously Chloe 9-02-17 Not Everyone ess a Fighter

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TwoWayStar

Re: Dangerously Chloe 9-02-17 Not Everyone ess a Fighter

Post by TwoWayStar »

Maechris wrote:Boy Teddy when a girl seemed interested in him i.e. have a date or see his genitals : What does she want? What is her plan? How will that negatively impact me? How will she benefit?

Girl Teddy when a girl is interested in him : LESBIAN MAKEOUTS AND SEX FOR DAYS!

You got 'em there! Kinda miss strangely yet interestingly genre-saavy Teddi. :( Edit: OOOH, maybe his sex drive went up as well!!

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

If this isn't just a one-night stand, has Gaby inherited Faith's attitude towards open relationships and "girlfriends with benefits"? Because otherwise this is going to turn ugly real fast.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Ecchi-Spud wrote:Lucky duck!
He's a lucky motherducker.

Speaking of Monsieur Quackers... is it just me, or does he seem to get more diabolical-looking for each panel he appear in?
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

So you're asking if that's a demonic duck of some sort?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

LOOK OVER THERE! :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Ecchi-Spud wrote:Lucky duck!
He's a lucky motherducker.

Speaking of Monsieur Quackers... is it just me, or does he seem to get more diabolical-looking for each panel he appear in?
Like I said I could imagine him calling Blair up after Gabrielle and Teddi are done. The only difference is Monsieur Quackers is smart enough play a doll until nobody is watching.

Allo? Is thees Blair?

Monsieur Quackers?

Yes. You'll never believe what Gabby and this hot young injured stranger got up to!

Oh how I miss those days. Tia is no fun at all!

Funny thing? The girl looks a lot like that Chloe!

Noooo! Please as a favor to me record every second of it.

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

Maechris wrote:Boy Teddy when a girl seemed interested in him i.e. have a date or see his genitals : What does she want? What is her plan? How will that negatively impact me? How will she benefit?

Girl Teddy when a girl is interested in him : LESBIAN MAKEOUTS AND SEX FOR DAYS!
Except 'Girl' teddy is a succubus-reaper-thingy. That probably throws a spanner in the emotional brainpan.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

brasca wrote:If Moinseur Quackers could talk what would he say? I don't know, but I'm sure Blair would be green with envy.
Perhaps Mr. Quackers is now inhabited by Blair... :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Don Alexander, I promise I won't complain if indeed M. Quackers really is Blair, but I doubt we will be so lucky. :-?
;)

Absinthe Green

Post by Absinthe Green »

Cover your eyes, Monsieur Quackers. Grown-Up Desert Time.
http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws-1604
"I will remember the kisses / our lips raw with love / and how you gave me everything you had / and how I / offered you everything that was left / of me." - CB.

brasca

Post by brasca »

BlairFan wrote:Don Alexander, I promise I won't complain if indeed M. Quackers really is Blair, but I doubt we will be so lucky. :-?
;)
If Blair now inhabits Monsieur Quackers then he must've improved his self control substantially. The Blair we know could not remain still while 2 girls (one of whom looks like his beloved Chloe) make out with him stuck in the middle.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Falaris wrote:

Except 'Girl' teddy is a succubus-reaper-thingy. That probably throws a spanner in the emotional brainpan.
So are we assuming he's incapable of thinking with the same clarity along the same rational patterns he did before?

Because if that's the case Alchemy and Chloe (Alchemy in particular) did something a *lot* worse than we initially thought when they changed him.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Was Teddy all that rational and logical as a teenaged boy?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

He sure came across as the One Sane Man, especially in contrast to other male protagonists in these comics.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Don Alexander: I'm not too sure about that.

Ace isn't a protagonist, but he's at least a main character and shares the 'only sane man' position with Brooke and Layla. So if we're including all (I'm guessing *C-verse) comics, Teddi has ample competition in that regard.