Dangerously Chloe 6-02-17 Monsieur Quackers

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 6-02-17 Monsieur Quackers

Post by Cortez »

Tandy was there about as long as Gabby, yet affected Gabby and not her.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

actually, an argument can be done that Gabby went off as soon as she got a sniff because SHE WAS ALREADY interested in Teddi, and soon after Tandy felt the "hotness" and soon after Teddi mentioned she looked familiar, she bolted off and thus never gave much of a chance to get really affected ( except feel the hotness, and someone who is not affected by them should not feel the hotness, just like someone with hot flashes feels hot, while the rest goes "what is she talking about, the air conditioner is on full blast" )

just saying that I think someone like let's say Dillon, will not be affected by Teddi as Dillon is affected by male hormones instead of female

now poor Matt will be probably be affected by any kind of hormones ;)
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Of course Dillon wouldn't be affected, for the same reason Tandy wasn't, because they aren't interested in girls. But Gabby and the blonde jockette are, to the surprise of the latter it would seem, going by her reaction.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Dillon is a known factor, Tandy probably but has not been definitely established PLUS as I said, she sensed "the heat", and in comics and fiction writing that denotes at least a small "interest"

those not interested would say "what you talking about? there is no heat at all"
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ah, so, Monsieur Quackers, vee meet again, evil one!

I knew news of your passing was but a vile canard! :ymdevil:

And I totally thought that had to be Chloroform - combined with Gabby's smug face.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Don Alexander, yess, oui no watt kind of gurrl she eess! I was thinking of chloroform too.
(Nice pun there with "canard!) ;))