Dangerously Chloe 23-01-17 We Must Save Her

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Re: Dangerously Chloe 23-01-17 We Must Save Her

Post by GothPoet »

Where Gabby pulled those knitting needles from seems a less than ideal place to keep them. Ouch.
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Gotoh wrote:
LarsenSan wrote:Something crossed my mind: what if the reason Gabrielle is affected by Teddy's pheromones is that she was born male?
It's more likely that Tandy's suspicion is right and Gabby's either bi, or simply bi-curious.
Well, I know succubus are mythological creatures, but most instances of them give them power over men, regardless of sexual orientation (SCP-166 comes to mind) and they have no power over bi or homosexual females (although a succubus could seduce a lesbian by normal means). Besides, Gabby's reaction was too fast; she was instantly affected by Teddy's pheromones, and being biological stuff makes sense if succubus pheromones affect individuals with an XY genotype.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

GothPoet wrote:Where Gabby pulled those knitting needles from seems a less than ideal place to keep them. Ouch.
A hidden sheath, sewn on the inside of her blouse?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

LarsenSan wrote:
Gotoh wrote:It's more likely that Tandy's suspicion is right and Gabby's either bi, or simply bi-curious.
Well, I know succubus are mythological creatures, but most instances of them give them power over men, regardless of sexual orientation (SCP-166 comes to mind) and they have no power over bi or homosexual females
Since when...? Had Brooke been present, odds are, the effect would've been the same.

Plus, the C-verse comics don't strictly adhere to classic mythology.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

I've never seen an instance of a succubus being able to use her seduction powers over a woman, regardless of her sexual orientation. Besides, if succubus get nourishment from human males it makes sense if their powers are designed for seducing males: they get no benefit from females.

However, since any fiction writer can write a fictitious creature the way they want this is just speculation from my side. Still, until we have solid proof I'll rest on my "Gabby is transgender" theory. Who knows.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Now, Gabrielle, it is time to unleash the rage of Monsieur Quakers!!! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Mais non, Monsieur Quackers is a mellow fellow who soothes the hearts and minds of young women and helps them to fall asleep! He would not be so boorish as to subject them to violence, no matter how righteous.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

LarsenSan wrote:I've never seen an instance of a succubus being able to use her seduction powers over a woman, regardless of her sexual orientation.
Morrigan from Darkstalkers.