Dangerously Chloe 16-01-17 Stop Hogging All the Boys

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 16-01-17 Stop Hogging All the Boys

Post by Cortez »

One of them did call Teddy a "Ho" though.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Teddi is on the floor from being slapped while the girl jocks threatens to hit her again. The sudden attack coupled with everything else that happened in the series finally gets to her. That's when the succubus blood kicks in. She calmy stands up, dusts herself off and grabs one of the girls by the back of the head bringing her down on her knee. When Teddi comes to from the blackout, she sees the jocks bloody and unconscious. Freaking out, she calls the 911 and makes a run for it. Meanwhile, Meanwhile Tandy is shocked and Gabrielle has a new crush after seeing the beat down. They both think that Teddi is a demon in disguise.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Alexander Collins: Since when are succubi known to fight in this series? :-\

To my recollection, the closest we ever got was a brief scuffle between Chloe and her mother and that was only because Chloe was possessed (and weakening) at the time. So I doubt Teddi's gonna suddenly become a black belt. It's more likely that Tandy will save her before things get too far out of hand.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

:-? Still, that succubus blood is going to kick in from that slap. She might just intimidate those girls. Then Tandy will step in.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Alexander Collins wrote:Teddi is on the floor from being slapped while the girl jocks threatens to hit her again. The sudden attack coupled with everything else that happened in the series finally gets to her. That's when the succubus blood kicks in. She calmy stands up, dusts herself off and grabs one of the girls by the back of the head bringing her down on her knee. When Teddi comes to from the blackout, she sees the jocks bloody and unconscious. Freaking out, she calls the 911 and makes a run for it. Meanwhile, Meanwhile Tandy is shocked and Gabrielle has a new crush after seeing the beat down. They both think that Teddi is a demon in disguise.
The problem is Teddi only has a portion of a succubus' powers. However, she also has some reaper blood and who knows what that could do.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

vampire hunter D wrote:I'm surprised the insult word they used was 'bitch' and not 'slut'. Wouldnt that one fit better
In that case, I would have to band them from the forum. Slut-shaming is not allowed here.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

You mean assaulting the characters is?

...hey, Pandy, c'mere.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Error of Logic: It wouldn't be a fair fight.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Don't care. Whoever loses, I get a fun show.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Error of Logic: It wouldn't be much of a show either.
  • panel 1: They see her.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I hope Teddi grows succubus wings quickly, and flies away. :-?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Gotoh wrote:@Error of Logic: It wouldn't be much of a show either.
  • panel 1: They see her.
It doesn't have to go on that long for me to enjoy it.