Dangerously Chloe 16-01-17 Stop Hogging All the Boys

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 16-01-17 Stop Hogging All the Boys

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Tandy and Gabrielle watch as the Jersey Girls confront Teddi about her dating all the boys in school. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... l_the_boys

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 16-01-17 Stop Hogging All the Boys

Post by Alexander Collins »

:-o Please tell me Teddi develops superpowers before he gets hurt.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

The extra P adds the power
"Somebody just stake me now"

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Alexander Collins wrote::-o Please tell me Teddi develops superpowers before he gets hurt.
Unfortunately, i don't think that will happen. The question is, how far will this have to go for Gabrielle to decide to help, unless she's really that willing to let it all play out.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Probably shouldn't have said that... :-j b-(
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Apparently Teddi isn't good at reading people, or body language, 'cuz it should've been pretty clear they weren't just there to hurl insults. The longer this situation goes on, the more it becomes apparent that he didn't think this through. #-o

In any case, I'm sure Tandy's sensible enough to stop things before Teddi gets hurt too badly. Either that, or Tiff will show up, since she has a knack for appearing at times like these.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

You're probably right, especially since Tandy wanted to help right away.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Things are going to get worse before they get better aren't they?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Oh, Teddi. That was horribly, horribly naive. I hope you make it out of this mess more or less intact and with greater awareness that malice and violence are not the sole province of the male gender.

(A lesson you should really have learned from your interaction with various succubae already....)

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Jiggle physics?

in my webcomic?

It's likelier than you'd think.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

A strategic lawsuit against public participation? Now, that's bullying!

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Well. Hardly unexpected. Let that be a lesson for you Teddi. Deamons you've been dealing with are not that much more evil than human girls with attitude.
I've been wondering, since right now Teddi is hybrid of teenage boy and succubus, as opposed to being normal teenage girl, what are the odds that his/her strength is way higher than that of teenage girl? I know there are exceptions, but boys and supernaturals tend to be stronger than girls their age.
If I am right, this was just lucky sucker-slap, and he/she won't even have to fight back, just grab the hand of next alpha bitch that tries to slap him/her, and have her flail around as she tries to free herself. That should be intimidating enough for others to back off? No need to actually throw punches.
Unless I am wrong, and he/she gets beaten up in non-comedic fashion. Unlikely?

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

it a shame, she going to have to call the cops on that women, for assaulting her.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Mackus wrote:Well. Hardly unexpected. Let that be a lesson for you Teddi. Deamons you've been dealing with are not that much more evil than human girls with attitude.
I've been wondering, since right now Teddi is hybrid of teenage boy and succubus, as opposed to being normal teenage girl, what are the odds that his/her strength is way higher than that of teenage girl? I know there are exceptions, but boys and supernaturals tend to be stronger than girls their age.
If I am right, this was just lucky sucker-slap, and he/she won't even have to fight back, just grab the hand of next alpha bitch that tries to slap him/her, and have her flail around as she tries to free herself. That should be intimidating enough for others to back off? No need to actually throw punches.
Unless I am wrong, and he/she gets beaten up in non-comedic fashion. Unlikely?
No good; this is a pack. Grab one and the rest will mob her.

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Bullies target those who are intimidated and won't fight back.

Anyone who ever lunged at their bullies in frenzy of despair knows, that even though fighting back made them beat you up that that one time, but it also it actually made them switch to bullying others.

If Teddi is stronger than he/she looks, he/she might in panic try to push the bully without realising his/her strength. Others will double take at their buddy being suspiciously casually thrown back.

Quote removed. The DAMNed