Dangerously Chloe 5-01-17 Chapter 18 Not What She Seems

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 5-01-17 Chapter 18 Not What She Seems

Post by FuzzyFace »

What do you want explained, specifically? There is quite a bit of backstory in those other comics. It is probably not required in order to enjoy this one, but having the characters pop up is a treat for those of us who loved them.

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

A quick summary of the guest characters would be nice.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

MC is focused on Artemis Academy, a school for girls with special abilities.

Tandy is leader of the Ninja club, a master at stealth and skilled with special techniques, including a truth-serum-like massage ability.
I'm not sure we ever figured out Gabrielle's abilities beyond torture, but a number of the girls know mind-control.

Their relationship is... interesting.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

TtheLurker wrote:
Sk'thloq wrote:I had to go back and reread MC. God, I miss it and EC.
For those of us that only read DC, can someone please enlighten the uninitiated?
EC ('Eerie Cuties') is a PG-13 comedy/horror series and the parent comic that MC ('Magick Chicks') and DC eventually spun-off from.

Tandy and Gabrielle are from MC, where they were part of Artemis Academy's* student council. Apart from one being a ninja and the other a would-be torturess, they're implied to be best friends and take turns getting under each other's skin.

*note: Artemis Academy is an all-girl school for monsters hunters in training (unbeknownst to the public).