Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Jason Waltrip » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:16 am

New Strip! For a New Year! :ymparty: Pandora gives Teddy some hands-on experience with his new hybrid form! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/you_are_a_mish_mash
Jason Waltrip
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Hyper Magi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:37 am

I love the way Pandora works.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!
User avatar
Hyper Magi
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Cortez » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:56 am

I wonder what Teddi gained from the reaper blood.
User avatar
Cortez
 
Posts: 1393
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Varanus » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:19 am

I do like the little bits of succubus biology/physiology we get over the course of this series. Their skin acting like a tongue when touching/being touched by men is a comparison I've never heard used before.

But given how Teddi still gets overwhelmed just getting fondled a bit by Pandora one wanders how he expects to handle going further with men (i.e. he will according to Pandora feel anything they do to him ten times more than he feels with her, which to me makes it sound like he may pass out).
Varanus
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Alexander Collins » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:05 am

Did Pandora just molest Teddi and post it on the internet?
Alexander Collins
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Storm-forge mystique » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:12 am

No, I'm pretty sure she molested him for her private server.
User avatar
Storm-forge mystique
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby OllieOrOlly » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:45 am

May very well have mentioned this before: damn surprising how risqué this comic can get. As it currently stands, it seems to be the raunchiest strip on the site.
OllieOrOlly
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Spidrift » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Somebody's running a shower head fixation at the moment.

Anyhow... I don't mind the censor suds or the SFW limitations, but I have to say that the art is using them a bit heavy-handedly here. If you can't show Teddi's nipples, fine - put Pandora's hands in the way, or just position the frame border for effect. Magic soap bubbles that act like a gag from an Austin Powers movie, except without the funny, are just silly and immersion-destroying.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.
User avatar
Spidrift
 
Posts: 10500
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby brasca » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Well if Pandora can be believed Teddi has a good mish mash going. All of the powers with none of the side effects.
User avatar
brasca
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Milnoc » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:49 pm

I wonder how big is Pandora's NAS drive? :P
User avatar
Milnoc
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Sk'thloq » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Aaaaaaaaand I'm masturbating. =p~
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:
User avatar
Sk'thloq
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:36 am
Location: Your nightmares

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Dr. Jamming » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:43 am

Spidrift wrote:Somebody's running a shower head fixation at the moment.

Anyhow... I don't mind the censor suds or the SFW limitations, but I have to say that the art is using them a bit heavy-handedly here. If you can't show Teddi's nipples, fine - put Pandora's hands in the way, or just position the frame border for effect. Magic soap bubbles that act like a gag from an Austin Powers movie, except without the funny, are just silly and immersion-destroying.


Your mileage may vary, but I find the censor bubbles to be a fine compromise, and have no trouble accepting them as a convention. It keeps as much as possible of the art while keeping it SFW.
Dr. Jamming
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:50 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby TtheLurker » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Dr. Jamming wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Somebody's running a shower head fixation at the moment.
If you can't show Teddi's nipples, fine - put Pandora's hands in the way

Your mileage may vary, but I find the censor bubbles to be a fine compromise, and have no trouble accepting them as a convention. It keeps as much as possible of the art while keeping it SFW.

I have to agree with Spidrift and cast my vote in favour of having Pandora's hands cover Teddi's nipples (for reasons that have nothing to do with censorship)
TtheLurker
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby BlairFan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Pandora will become a mad scientist, creating all kinds of hybrid creatures. ;)
BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Postby Dr. Jamming » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:36 pm

TtheLurker wrote:
Dr. Jamming wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Somebody's running a shower head fixation at the moment.
If you can't show Teddi's nipples, fine - put Pandora's hands in the way

Your mileage may vary, but I find the censor bubbles to be a fine compromise, and have no trouble accepting them as a convention. It keeps as much as possible of the art while keeping it SFW.

I have to agree with Spidrift and cast my vote in favour of having Pandora's hands cover Teddi's nipples (for reasons that have nothing to do with censorship)


Well, the hands-on approach would be splendid to be sure. I was more disagreeing with the idea of cropping them out of the frame, which would be a travesty.
Dr. Jamming
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:50 am

Next

Return to Eerie Cuties / Magick Chicks / Dangerously Chloe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Hyper Magi and 7 guests