Dangerously Chloe 22-12-16 Smooch

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Maechris

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-12-16 Smooch

Post by Maechris »

SAGG wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Ugh, boys these days.

He probably voted Hillary.
I guess he would have pulled Teddy by the meow if he voted Trump...? :-?
Is Teddy also in Canada?
'Tis important. A Hillary voter would've emmigrated there after all.

And I don't know about Trevor and his 'Nice and tight'.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Taigan

Post by Taigan »

Wait. What happened to Teddi's pheromones? Are they just first base pheromones? :-??

And if Teddi's that disappointed with how the night ended, she could always go paddle the pink canoe.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Given that the point of these dates is to find a boy to have sex with Chloe, Teddi's disappointment is appropriate. Good night kisses are not going to solve Chloe's problem.

mulrich88

Post by mulrich88 »

^ This! I'm astounded at how many people seem to have forgot what the point of the dates was.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

What Teddi and you are forgetting is that anyone liplocking with a succubus is at ground zero for an energy drain and pheromone blast, after which the succubus can typically do whatever she wants with the poor schmuck who kissed her.

Taigan

Post by Taigan »

mulrich88 wrote:^ This! I'm astounded at how many people seem to have forgot what the point of the dates was.
Speaking for myself, I didn't forget so much as I enjoy making female masturbatory euphemisms. ;)

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

FuzzyFace wrote:Given that the point of these dates is to find a boy to have sex with Chloe, Teddi's disappointment is appropriate. Good night kisses are not going to solve Chloe's problem.
As an addendum, I'm pretty sure Teddi wouldn't want to feed a decent guy to a starving succubus. She'd much rather feed a total asshat to her.

That said, this being a comedy strip, it's at least somewhat likely that Teddi's not going to find a total asshat on any of her dates.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Which is surprising, since most of these guys regularly bullied Teddi when she was still Teddy.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

too many people think is funny to have someone to make fun of yet surprisingly if they see that person in an "ACTUAL PROBLEM" (in their mind, as they do not think the bullying by them is a big deal as most bullying is not "malicious intent" ), they would be there for that person

SADLY, those bullied take it seriously, and the bullies end up doing more harm than what they ever intended
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Not always thought, just as often, if not more so, they genuinely mean to do harm.

It also could be that why they like picking on Teddy, they are nice to everyone else.

Anyway, just because Trevor can be a gentleman, doesn't necessarily mean the others are the same.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

wiseguy wrote:too many people think is funny to have someone to make fun of yet surprisingly if they see that person in an "ACTUAL PROBLEM" (in their mind, as they do not think the bullying by them is a big deal as most bullying is not "malicious intent" ), they would be there for that person

SADLY, those bullied take it seriously, and the bullies end up doing more harm than what they ever intended
Ignorant bullies are just as malicious as intentional, even if they don't realize it themselves. The issue is society, that effectively applauds and aggrandizes the same behaviors the bullies are immitating.

We really need to fix that. Which is going to be hard to do since we just handed the US presidency to a bully.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

yes and no, yes, malicious to the victim but at same time is not "technically malicious" from those doing it (intent wise)

is truly sad

"bullies" look at what they doing as "no big deal"

Media goes both ways
Sometimes they "applaud the classic shenanigans of bullying" that are in movies and TV series but sometimes they "magnify what happens in real life" and make a mountain out of what the VICTIM!!!! felt was a molehill and ironically wise, they are the ones who start a chain reaction toward the victim worse than what originally happened

and it seems nowadays we see media and people wanting to "find victims" and pity them rather than give them the tools to deal with the stupidity done by others and show them that they are not what the bullies say they are

we need to be able to define what we want to be and not allow ourselves be defined by what others think and/or say
ImageImage

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'm thinking that Teddi may be frustrated because this isn't the first time she's got a goodnight kiss and nothing more. Naomi said she lined up a series of dates which doesn't mean Trevor is the first so perhaps Teddi has been choosing too many gentleman who aren't seeking to get a home run on the first date or maybe the succubus mojo works differently.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

wiseguy wrote:yes and no, yes, malicious to the victim but at same time is not "technically malicious" from those doing it (intent wise)
l
No offense, but it doesn't seem like you know what you are talking about.

Because yes, Bullies do have malicious intent, by definition.

Most Bullies do indeed go out of the way to do harm to their victim. Some even throw bigotry to the mix.

So there's no technical about it.

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

'J' wrote:something occurs to me; isn't there some really handsome damned soul down in hell that chloe could fuck?
That would be risky since her superiors could see her prowling around and and ask questions.
vampire hunter D wrote:Probably needs a live body
Since it's possible to survive if you're healthy enough, I assume they feed on "life energy", which souls and undead (if Grim Reapers count as such) must have some of. Succubi probably just prey on humans because it's simpler, fun and they don't care if one dies anyway.