Dangerously Chloe 22-12-16 Smooch

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-12-16 Smooch

Post by Error of Logic »

Other possibility: the damned are the property of Hell, so using them might incur rental and other fees to be paid to a higher-ranking demon. If you fail to pay, that higher-up could claim your newborn instead.
Free-range mortals come free.
Alternatively, the damned may not have enough energy to reproduce.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Cortez wrote:
wiseguy wrote:yes and no, yes, malicious to the victim but at same time is not "technically malicious" from those doing it (intent wise)
l
No offense, but it doesn't seem like you know what you are talking about.

Because yes, Bullies do have malicious intent, by definition.

Most Bullies do indeed go out of the way to do harm to their victim. Some even throw bigotry to the mix.

So there's no technical about it.
not all cases, but many think "we are just having fun, we just messing around" and do not realize what they doing to the other person

by definition even saying

"Look at Jack, falling again.... he is such a klutz" and laughing at him is bullying even if the person doing it said so only because is "the truth" and way Jack fell was funny (no malicious intent per se, just ignoring what Jack feels )

in most court cases when we talking libel, actual malice is very hard to prove even when it is easy to prove what was said or published is false

how much harder is to prove malice when what was said is "true" ( as in it is true what was said but easy for listeners to imply something else ) like in "Darla went out with 3 different guys last week" (so everyone starts thinking of her as a SL*t ) when all she did was go with 3 guys to Starbucks as she was tutoring them on math

years back (IF I HAD CHOSEN ) I could have easily said a few people at the food place I was working were "sexually harassing me" and "Bullying me" when they kept for a few weeks trying to "encourage me" (in their mind ) to ask a female co-worker out and than take her to a motel (if you know what I mean ) when I am the type that wants a life partner, not to seek girls as "entertainment"

http://bullies2buddies.com/whats-wrong- ... -movement/

also as a kid, I could have easily "cried for being a victim" but instead I stood toe to toe to one bully when I was in Kinder and he was 2 years older but still in Kinder and he was huge for his age, I did not allow him to boss me so we fought the 2nd or 3rd day of school and as I was faster and not scared of getting hit, it was an even fight and both decided to stop, after that he actually mellowed out and he even went to first grade next year, but for 2nd grade I moved to a different school

and when I was in 5th grade, half of my classmates made a stupid song about me using a popular song as the base of it over in Colombia ( think like in the USA someone makes fun of you using the music of Yankee doodle but different lyrics ) and I got easily annoyed by it ( thus reason they kept at it ) until finally one day it was one too many and I pushed one of them against the wall, and as he hit his head against it, he went unconscious

I was almost expelled but my mom convinced the school not to do it, after that, it changed me, I stopped "listening to stupid stuff others said" and became a person who tries to understand others and I am almost impossible to get me mad

so during high school, even thought I was the "quiet one" who was no big deal, who did not get involved in school activities, I was never made fun of, was always left alone while others from time to time where made fun of, I am guessing because they saw I never put attention what others did or say and I treated everyone equally
ImageImage

Hazto koment

Post by Hazto koment »

I think it would be interesting if they found out that Chloe's condition could be fixed "via proxy" and that would be a safer option for the targeted human. It would open up for some drama and the question if Teddy/Teddi would go that "extra" mile for Chloe. And it would be interesting if he actually found himself wanting to do it rather then the usually rape/forced-scenario found in many Gender bender comics :( ...

Regarding Teddi's reaction to the kiss. I don't think it is a reaction of dismay but rather an indication of (extreme) embarrassment? So in Teddi's case it seems that he was more surprised by the kiss and found it embarrassing but that doesn't mean he didn't found it to be "nice"?(As the following panel kind of indicate that he is a bit shocked but not dismayed?)

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

He liked it and is disappointed it didn't go further than that. Must've been a blow to his ego since he's shapeshifted into a super hot babe.

Bi the way, this confirms there are no succubus pheromones in play.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

No, it does not. Teddi is not a full succubus. Her pheromones are weaker than those of Chloe and her ilk. Their effect would still be potent, but not as strong as theirs.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

wiseguy wrote:I was almost expelled but my mom convinced the school not to do it, after that, it changed me, I stopped "listening to stupid stuff others said" and became a person who tries to understand others and I am almost impossible to get me mad
Then you responded badly. You let the bullies win.

They didn't change their behavior, they didn't become aware of what they really were doing to you. They had no reason to do anything but continue their bullying on into adult life, thus making more victims like you that just stood there taking everything they threw.

Instead of understanding others, you should have attempted to make others understand you. If they actually understood exactly what they were doing, they would have a choice. Continue bullying without any claim to ignorance, or stop.
so during high school, even thought I was the "quiet one" who was no big deal, who did not get involved in school activities, I was never made fun of, was always left alone while others from time to time where made fun of, I am guessing because they saw I never put attention what others did or say and I treated everyone equally
And that clinches it. You stopped responding, thus their dominance over you was proven, in their eyes, and their behavior was thus both justified and beneficial to themselves. That is pure reinforcement that you contributed to.

Ignoring bullies doesn't get them to stop. If the only responses a bully ever gets is either nothing (your later method of ignoring them) or 'getting your goat' (your earlier method of responding), then there is absolutely no reason to stop. Zero loss, potential gain.

Now, violence may not be ideal (in fact, it's a pretty far cry from ideal), but it does cause the bullies immediate, physical pain. That's a serious negative result for their behavior, and a good reason to stop. A better response would be punishment from someone of authority, in private (public spectacle just puts the victim in the spotlight, not good, as you've said). But that would require teachers and principals who are not only attentive, but actually good at their jobs. Very rare combination these days.

Bottom line, it's all a damn catch-22 that is cleanup after the fact. Like I said, we have to get society to stop praising this damn behavior in the first place.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Poor Teddi is having an existentialist moment. He should not fear- one gets used to them with time.
:-?

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Sadly as much as violence shouldn't be encouraged, it is often one of the most effective ways to get a bully to stop messing with you. That's the crappy part I think, a bully effectively requires you to be a little less of a good person to have the highest chance of getting them to back off. Authority figures in school often can't be bothered to get involved unless it's their butts on the line, or someone dies/gets seriously hurt in which case too little too late. Ignoring bullies might work, but it could also show them that there's no consequences for their actions. And unless you're an absolute saint, there's only so much a person can take before they "snap". Thus renewing the cycle of "They reacted to my bullying, better keep doing it!".

That being said, sometimes you just don't have the energy to react to people. Someone says an insulting comment towards you and the amount of energy require to get upset over it is more than you have on that particular day. I never thought that was possible way back then.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Error of Logic wrote:No, it does not. Teddi is not a full succubus. Her pheromones are weaker than those of Chloe and her ilk. Their effect would still be potent, but not as strong as theirs.
They must be at zero potency then, because the dude spent the date rubbing himself on Teddy's butt and finished with a kiss on the mouth only to calmly leave with a "well see ya on school". Or maybe he's an angel in disguise and has superhuman control.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Or maybe he just has deep-seated expectations about how a first date should go, believes in following the for bases-system, and has enough self-control not to force the issue like a complete scumbag.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Hazto koment wrote:I think it would be interesting if they found out that Chloe's condition could be fixed "via proxy" and that would be a safer option for the targeted human. It would open up for some drama and the question if Teddy/Teddi would go that "extra" mile for Chloe. And it would be interesting if he actually found himself wanting to do it rather then the usually rape/forced-scenario found in many Gender bender comics :( ...

Regarding Teddi's reaction to the kiss. I don't think it is a reaction of dismay but rather an indication of (extreme) embarrassment? So in Teddi's case it seems that he was more surprised by the kiss and found it embarrassing but that doesn't mean he didn't found it to be "nice"?(As the following panel kind of indicate that he is a bit shocked but not dismayed?)
Not necessarily, Trevor could be gay and could be just going on the date because he thinks that it may be fun. Remember, as far as he knows, Teddi is trans and they don't know his orientation.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

wiseguy wrote:yes and no, yes, malicious to the victim but at same time is not "technically malicious" from those doing it (intent wise)

is truly sad

"bullies" look at what they doing as "no big deal"
Sometimes the bullies rationalize it as being "all in the spirit of fun" and even the victim believes it (or the media applauds it as you say below).
wiseguy wrote:Media goes both ways
Sometimes they "applaud the classic shenanigans of bullying" that are in movies and TV series but sometimes they "magnify what happens in real life" and make a mountain out of what the VICTIM!!!! felt was a molehill and ironically wise, they are the ones who start a chain reaction toward the victim worse than what originally happened

and it seems nowadays we see media and people wanting to "find victims" and pity them rather than give them the tools to deal with the stupidity done by others and show them that they are not what the bullies say they are
Mostly people want to think of themselves as the hero defending the victim without actually doing anything.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I never thought it was 'all in fun' when I got bullied.
I wanted to crack skulls when it happened. :-/

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Error of Logic wrote:Or maybe he just has deep-seated expectations about how a first date should go, believes in following the for bases-system, and has enough self-control not to force the issue like a complete scumbag.
None of which matters if mind altering magic sex-demon pheromones are in play. You don't just casually resist a succubus, they seduce priests for fun, a horny highschooler would have no chance. Chloe broke up marriages just walking past couples in a dress and she's a novice.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

But Teddi is NOT a full succubus.
She has some latent ability, not at the level of a pureblooded demon, which she does not control.