Dangerously Chloe 15-12-16 Some Hot Cocoa

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-12-16 Some Hot Cocoa

Post by BlairFan »

True_Avery, being sensitive guys is what we're all about here. (Except for the sensitive women, of course.)
:)

Shaitan051

Post by Shaitan051 »

True_Avery wrote:Lots of sensitive men in this thread. Starting to feel a little "reddity".
Get what you're trying to say but it doesn't really work. Hell, pretty sure the feminist subs vastly outnumber the MRA ones even if you include the subs that get lumped in with them to make them look bad. Meanwhile Tumblr is Tumblr.

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Chloe's species evolved (was designed, whatever) to attract human men so I'd be surprised if she replied with a sappy speech about how looks aren't everything and some guys will like Abby for who she is.

Also, everyone is fit and attractive in the Pixie Trix universe so Tumblr must hate it with a passion 8-X
DoggieDog52 wrote:Well that was a page. Not even really sure what the punchline is, just seems kind of...eh.

I know Chloe's in this state but she's really been kind of dull lately. Her personality seems to have taken a complete backdoor to her condition. I get not being happy with her current events and her body making her feel terrible but I wish she'd do something to at least attempt to make her situation better or be constructive in any way. Watching her just mope around is kinda boring.
Well, she's literally dying of hunger so it's worse than just a terrible headache. Unless Teddy can find a tough guy, she'll probably get more and more aggressive as time passes, until she devours the closest man in desperation. There's an afterlife in this setting so I think that's a possibility. They could just show the guy's ghost with a satisfied smile and it wouldn't be so dark.

Alchemy could solve this in a snap but she's being a big baby, so eh.