Dangerously Chloe 12-12-16 My Fanfic is Coming True

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 12-12-16 My Fanfic is Coming True

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! As Teddy lines up candidates for Chloe, he finds out that truth is no stranger to fiction! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... oming_true

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-12-16 My Fanfic is Coming True

Post by Cortez »

Suprised Teddi will go that far. Wonder what will happen if she ends up liking sex as a woman.

Also, who are Pandora's readers?

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...yep, time for a new avatar.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

:-o Wow. Pandora's a writer. Not bad :-?

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Given Teddy hasn't had sex with anyone yet, let alone as a woman, and his only sexual experiences are rather one-sided, I find his nonchalance about this rather strange. I thought the plan would be to make them think Chloe is him.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Teddi first has to make sure they can survive a night with Chloe. Teddi doesn't want any of them to die.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

My theory is that Teddi would decide to do an old fashioned gang bang. Meaning that he would seduce the entire football team and blindfold them. He switches places with Chloe and she has her first time(s). The idea here is that since there are numerous physically fit people, nobody would die, injured maybe, but fine. :ymsmug: /:)

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Cortez wrote:Teddi first has to make sure they can survive a night with Chloe. Teddi doesn't want any of them to die.
Still, to be so willing to have sex with people he doesn't even like. It all seems to have come out of nowhere, especially when he has expressed wanting to be with Chloe/Alchemy.

Hmmm, maybe the succubus blood is having more an effect on him than he realizes?

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

You know, if she recreates the fanfic, she could like it :o

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Pandora is a devilish version of Zii...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Yet still, I live...

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Guys, sorry (not) to ruin your fantasies, but I don't think by auditioning Teddy meant having sex. Its not that type of webcomics.
He'll probably just make observations and judgements: "Is he jerk?" "Will he treat her nice?" "Does he seem resilient?" "He's Tray, what was manliest thing you've ever done?"
Now, what we might get, is "Teddi's" dates getting little rape-y (like in Ranma 1/2), and that being played for comedy.
But no, Teddi isn't gonna jump them.
But, hey, maybe Teddi will select for Chloe biggest jerks of them all: "Yup. At this point him getting eaten is not a bug, but feature"

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

That is indeed what Teddi meant, he said it in response to Pandora asking "How far will you go on these dates". It's rather clear what they were alluding too.

And people have had sex in this strip.

So you're wrong on this Mackus. There's a reason "audition" is in quotes when Teddi says it.

And Pandora's Yaoi fanfiction makes it even more explicit. Especially since Pandora says it's coming true after Teddi tells her how far she would go on those dates.

It seems you are the one that missed the context here.
Last edited by Cortez on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Mackus wrote:Guys, sorry (not) to ruin your fantasies, but I don't think by auditioning Teddy meant having sex. Its not that type of webcomics.
He'll probably just make observations and judgements: "Is he jerk?" "Will he treat her nice?" "Does he seem resilient?" "He's Tray, what was manliest thing you've ever done?"
Now, what we might get, is "Teddi's" dates getting little rape-y (like in Ranma 1/2), and that being played for comedy.
But no, Teddi isn't gonna jump them.
But, hey, maybe Teddi will select for Chloe biggest jerks of them all: "Yup. At this point him getting eaten is not a bug, but feature"
I agree it is quite likely he doesn't mean to actually have sex with them, but weirder things have happened to genderbent heroes in the past.

Oh yes, things getting a little rapey are still acceptable since Tedd(y/i) was once a guy and isn't actually transgender, just accepting of the situation. This is weird.
Cortez wrote:Suprised Teddi will go that far. Wonder what will happen if she ends up liking sex as a woman.
Wonder what would happen if Alchemy liked succu-sex as a man. Then we wouldn't have to be here considering potential murder or Teddy getting banged outside of his sexual preferences.
Varanus wrote:I thought the plan would be to make them think Chloe is him.
That might be the logical thing to do, but Teddy is cursed with being the only character in this who has empathy at above-psychopath level and logical thinking isn't good for comedy (although I believe Chloe killing one of the guys who wanted to get with Teddy after continuously stuffing him in the locker room would be hilarious on a black humor level), so of course that wouldn't happen.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Maechris wrote: Wonder what would happen if Alchemy liked succu-sex as a man. Then we wouldn't have to be here considering potential murder or Teddy getting banged outside of his sexual preferences.
You're assuming you know Teddi's sexual preferences. Also, Teddi was the one that agreed to go on dates with them.

Also, Teddi is doing this to avoid potential murder and judge which one of them could survive a round with Chloe.

And you are also being hypocritical, since Alchemy didn't want to have sex with Chloe as a dude, but you're saying she should have anyway.

Maechris wrote:[
I agree it is quite likely he doesn't mean to actually have sex with them, but weirder things have happened to genderbent heroes in the past.

Except she did, hence why she said it in response to Pandora's question of how far Teddi would go on those dates.

Which means Teddi is consenting if it goes that far, by the way.

At the same time, it doesn't necessarily mean it would go that far, just Teddi is willing to cross that bridge if it comes.
Last edited by Cortez on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.