Dangerously Chloe 8-12-16 Find her a boyfriend

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Bambikles

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-12-16 Find her a boyfriend

Post by Bambikles »

Has there been an explanation for why Chloe hates angel boys and wouldn't bang one ? :-\

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I imagine the fact that Heaven and Hell are at war, and Slash-Stab mentioned angelic death squads pursuing demons who make too big a mess would be a deterrent to most succubae from pursuing angels.

brasca

Post by brasca »

rogermart wrote:Chloe should give Ash a call... He survived Chloe-on-doompanties, Cess and Laura and he only needed burguers to refill... But she's the only one in that house that knows about him.
Which makes me think there's another reason why she hasn't punched her V-card yet. Even if Faith was always there when she considered such a fateful booty call I think they could work something out.

Unless this Chet is a Brock Sampson I think Teddi may be overestimating his chances.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Error of Logic wrote:Oh, Teddi... =_=; If something you do is so mercenary it makes a succubus do a spittake, you really need to reconsider your course of action!
But that wouldn't be funny would it? :ymsmug:

Jason Waltrip

Post by Jason Waltrip »

Cortez wrote:Which one is Chet? Have we seen him before?
Chet is one of the (until now) unnamed football guys seen fighting in the hall as Teddi walks by on pg 387 and previously in Chapter 13 Flying On Golden Wings stuffing Teddy into a locker.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

It looks like Chet has a hot date coming right up. I hope not more hot than he can handle.
:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Bambikles wrote:Has there been an explanation for why Chloe hates angel boys and wouldn't bang one ? :-\
Yes, actually. When Pandora suggests it, Chloe is furious, calling it "literally sleeping with the enemy". Not sure how passionately she hates angels, but at least enough to not tell Charity anything just to spite her for being an angel and enough that she doesn't share Pandora's blasé attitude towards them.

That general purpose distaste for angels is reason enough in my book.

brasca

Post by brasca »

There is also a bonus story in Dangerously Chloe volume 1 that establishes some of this animosity. Lucretia deceives Chloe into thinking that the angel and demon animosity is as real as pro wrestling so she visits a hot spring frequented by Charity and Prudence. It does not go well although it may be one of the first clues that Charity is a little bicurious. The next time they meet Chloe recognizes Charity, but she does not since she was taking Pandora's form at the time, but given their previous encounter it's understandable that Chloe would be hostile. That being said I don't think she's completely opposed to the possibility since she seemed to enjoy that kiss with Zachuriel.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Jason Waltrip wrote:
Cortez wrote:Which one is Chet? Have we seen him before?
Chet is one of the (until now) unnamed football guys seen fighting in the hall as Teddi walks by on pg 387 and previously in Chapter 13 Flying On Golden Wings stuffing Teddy into a locker.
Murder it is, then!

:ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

brasca wrote: Unless this Chet is a Brock Sampson I think Teddi may be overestimating his chances.
Depends on what the comparison is for a really manly man. A high school football player would probably seem like a giant to medieval or even 19th century people.
brasca wrote:There is also a bonus story in Dangerously Chloe volume 1 that establishes some of this animosity. Lucretia deceives Chloe into thinking that the angel and demon animosity is as real as pro wrestling so she visits a hot spring frequented by Charity and Prudence. It does not go well although it may be one of the first clues that Charity is a little bicurious. The next time they meet Chloe recognizes Charity, but she does not since she was taking Pandora's form at the time, but given their previous encounter it's understandable that Chloe would be hostile. That being said I don't think she's completely opposed to the possibility since she seemed to enjoy that kiss with Zachuriel.
She thought angels were high strung, but she seemed more annoyed with Lucretia than the angels. She probably would have been even more mad after finding out it was a deliberate trick, but she only wanted to use an exploding muffin to get back at Lucretia rather than a full cake.