Dangerously Chloe 8-12-16 Find her a boyfriend

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 8-12-16 Find her a boyfriend

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy takes the first step in finding a boyfriend to help Chloe's condition. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _boyfriend

RemoWilliams

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-12-16 Find her a boyfriend

Post by RemoWilliams »

"Dear Penthouse."

"I never thought it would happen to me. But, when I went out with the hottest girl in school, she brought me to her place to meet her equally hot cousin..."

Remo Williams,

The Master of Sinanju.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

I am still waiting for the bus breaking fown in front of my house full of cheerleaders.
"Somebody just stake me now"

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Didn't that Ranma-esque dude have sex with Chloe like ten times and only needed some burgers after? Fuck, just call him up, Chloe.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

is it really that hard to think of someone you wouldn't feel bad about murdering?
Yet still, I live...

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

I don't think Ash went all the way with Chloe. The danger there was being drained of energy rather than being literally ripped to shreds(Not that either would be a simple task).
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

'J' wrote:is it really that hard to think of someone you wouldn't feel bad about murdering?
Pretty much, most good people do feel that be a hard thing.
"Somebody just stake me now"

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Chloe should give Ash a call... He survived Chloe-on-doompanties, Cess and Laura and he only needed burguers to refill... But she's the only one in that house that knows about him.
Hyper Magi wrote:I don't think Ash went all the way with Chloe. The danger there was being drained of energy rather than being literally ripped to shreds(Not that either would be a simple task).
They didn't went all the way, but if Ash can survive a makeout session with Chloe-on-doompanties, Cess and Laura (who resonated with Chloe's power) at the same time he may survive full on sex with just Chloe without doompanties...

Double post merged. The DAMNed
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

BioYuGi wrote:Didn't that Ranma-esque dude have sex with Chloe like ten times and only needed some burgers after? Fuck, just call him up, Chloe.
You mean succubus!Laura and succubus!Cessily. If he'd had sex with Chloe, they wouldn't be in this situation. He'd probably fit the bill, but unfortunately, Teddy doesn't know him, and despite her foreshadowey memo to herself, Chloe's probably forgotten him.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Which one is Chet? Have we seen him before?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
BioYuGi wrote:Didn't that Ranma-esque dude have sex with Chloe like ten times and only needed some burgers after? Fuck, just call him up, Chloe.
You mean succubus!Laura and succubus!Cessily. If he'd had sex with Chloe, they wouldn't be in this situation. He'd probably fit the bill, but unfortunately, Teddy doesn't know him, and despite her foreshadowey memo to herself, Chloe's probably forgotten him.
but a certain lady who was Ted's crush as a youngster would know about Ash? ....................................... and now that I think about it............................... Cerise might get interested in Teddi :-?
ImageImage

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

This is probably going to go badly. :-j
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Yeah, I'm thinking you'd have to Hercules-manly (or alternatively, Domenico-manly) rather than fit-teenage-kid-manly to survive berserk-mating with a demon girl :).

Anyway, this should at least be entertaining.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Oh, Teddi... =_=; If something you do is so mercenary it makes a succubus do a spittake, you really need to reconsider your course of action!

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

TJgalon wrote:
'J' wrote:is it really that hard to think of someone you wouldn't feel bad about murdering?
Pretty much, most good people do feel that be a hard thing.
It's more to do with "being responsible enough to make the 'right' choice", a good person would recognize the slippery slope there and shy away.