Dangerously Chloe 17-11-16 Call me Theodora

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

LonestarF1

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-11-16 Call me Theodora

Post by LonestarF1 »

I think the most interesting thing here is that she's suggesting he left school on Friday in a male body. I was under the impression it has been longer than that.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Its "comic time," they just had a "very" eventful weekend that translated into weeks upon weeks of material for us.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote:
Cortez wrote:Well played Teddi. It's to bad you had to throw Naomi under the bus, but she was the one that decided to make an issue out of it.

Because she thinks Teddy is an alien, but the others don't know that.
Naomi used the threat of violence to get a date out of Teddy so I haven't entirely forgiven her for that and naked encounters in the shower doesn't balance the scales since she was under the influence of Golden Wings at the time. Teddy has to do what he has to do to protect Chloe as well as keep the magical happenstance that turned him into a girl a secret.
Plus she should be smart enough to notice people will think she's intolerant. I mean, surely she'd know they aren't going to believe the alien bit.
Plus, as people have already pointed out, what about when he eventually changes back?
If she changes back. Teddy could end up preferring being a woman.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Jackass Mask wrote:Naomi: WTF!?
Teddy: I changed my mind. Thankfully, he is a very very good surgeon.
Naomi: An ALIEN surgeon! I knew it!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Cortez wrote:Plus she should be smart enough to notice people will think she's intolerant. I mean, surely she'd know they aren't going to believe the alien bit.
There's intolerance and then there is logic. Naomi doesn't need to mention aliens to point out the flaws in Teddy's story, logic is enough to prove he couldn't have undergone surgery. Most likely he'll only get away with this due to his succubus pheromones.

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

Varanus wrote:Its "comic time," they just had a "very" eventful weekend that translated into weeks upon weeks of material for us.
I was referring to the start of the chapter where she was having trouble finding excuses for Teddy to stay home from school. On second read, I guess she was trying to be pro-active, but it made it seem like there was a time-jump there. Guess not!

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

brasca wrote:After what happened with Lacy and the two Moms comment I'm surprised their isn't a firestorm already.
For which we should all be very, very thankful. Still, give the folks from the other thread time; they'll discover the strip and work themselves into a frenzy of moral outrage soon enough, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, why are "Teddi" and Naomi acting like the former's "VERY good surgeon" line completely demolishes her argument that it took just a week to turn a fit young man into... you know... that? I admit I don't know much (read: anything) about the surgery involved in transgender ops, but I have kind of a hard time imagining one can transform so dramatically in a week or less without the use of magic. Is it actually possible?

But I feel compelled to point out that this excuse will only work so long as Teddy remains a girl, and while this gender-bend has been a fairly entertaining interlude, the odds of him not getting changed back at some point have to be comparatively low - and if he does get turned back, I don't bet on him having those pheromones on his side to block out inconvenient questions, so he'll have a lot of explaining to do.

You can say I'm being paranoid, but I just can't dislodge the feeling in my gut that between his occasional status as the Butt Monkey of the comic and the overall sadistic nature of the comic itself that something is bound to go wrong and comedically disastrous consequences will ensue.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Teddi's charm is winning the day. :)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

as far as I know, the "change of organs" might be possible skipping the "psychological adjustment period" and finished as short as 1 day BUT

there won't be any adjustments of estrogen and testosterone if it is done "out of the blue" as Teddi apparently has done

thus the way he changed is impossible in today's medicine PLUS supposedly as it was magical and really complete, and he would have a hard time ( if not impossible ) explaining if a guy took "her" and made Teddi pregnant without telling the truth
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Varanus wrote:
Cortez wrote:Plus she should be smart enough to notice people will think she's intolerant. I mean, surely she'd know they aren't going to believe the alien bit.
There's intolerance and then there is logic.
And logic will dictate that no one in their right mind would believe her ramblings about aliens.

All they're seeing is Naomi being insensitive.

@wiseguy Except Pandora stated Teddy can't get pregnant, remember?

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Technically, the "surgeon" was a "she." :)

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

The attending surgeon is a she, but the intern that screwed up is an "it" or something like that (Alchemy)...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Cortez wrote:
Varanus wrote:
There's intolerance and then there is logic.
And logic will dictate that no one in their right mind would believe her ramblings about aliens.

All they're seeing is Naomi being insensitive.

@wiseguy Except Pandora stated Teddy can't get pregnant, remember?
oh you mean like in the same way Pandora said that Abby should experience boys exactly like a succubi?
ImageImage

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Varanus wrote:
There's intolerance and then there is logic. Naomi doesn't need to mention aliens to point out the flaws in Teddy's story, logic is enough to prove he couldn't have undergone surgery. Most likely he'll only get away with this due to his succubus pheromones.
Pheromones are the only reason. The question will be, if he turns back, will pheromones still play an effect or not.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

DocMesa wrote:I'm curious to know what the transgender folks in here make of this. It kind of leaves a bad taste for me.
Like I said, anyone got some Chloe blood with an Alchemy fixative?

Speaking only for myself, I think it's hilarious. I came out way before I was ready (I'm still a long way away from passable and was freaking out from a bout of hypochondria), so this looking-hot-and-kicking-ass thing is basically an epic fantasy for me. I freakin' love this story arc so far.

As for Teddi changing back, the impression I got was that Chloe's blood allows shapeshifting, if Teddi can control it, and Alchemy's blunder insures that whatever it makes possible for Teddi, it's permanent. I'd guess Teddi is here to stay, but with the option of a male "vacation" in the future.