Dangerously Chloe 17-11-16 Call me Theodora

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 17-11-16 Call me Theodora

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy explains his new feminine appearance to Naomi and the class. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... e_theodora

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-11-16 Call me Theodora

Post by FuzzyFace »

Hey, if you're going to lie, go big!

I can't wait to see how Teddy explains changing back.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Well played Teddi. It's to bad you had to throw Naomi under the bus, but she was the one that decided to make an issue out of it.

Because she thinks Teddy is an alien, but the others don't know that.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Naomi's expressions are priceless.

This would be a hilarious arc for Teddi to suddenly figure out how to change back at some point... :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Well, that's not going to happen this arc, since this is pretty clearly before the coda of the last one.

Kind of surprised Naomi is going all Knight Templar on him here, though. Hasn't living with Prudy softened her on "aliens" somewhat?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

No, why would you think that? Naomi thinks Prudence is a human that was abducted by aliens.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

That's going to be my stock explanation for everything now, no matter how fitting or not! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

so..................................................................

as I said a while back.............................................

it is Teddi or Teddie DiCarlo and people will think or Ted would say it is a post op ( as I imagined it was the whole thing the change as Ted had a "ghost boner" )
ImageImage

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

This had me laughing :) Kinda hoping this stays, but then I did enjoy the mangas, Pretty Face, Kashi Mashi and No Bra.

JediMB

Post by JediMB »

This reminds me of the awfulness that is the upcoming(?) "(Re) Assignment" with Michelle Rodriguez and (unfortunately) Sigourney Weaver.

Alien conspiracy theories aside, we need more Naomis questioning these things.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Own. That. Shit.

Teddi is my hero. Anyone got some Chloe blood i can use?

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

I'm curious to know what the transgender folks in here make of this. It kind of leaves a bad taste for me.

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

I guess you could say it is a bit distasteful as most have to go through a very long process before they can even be considered for the surgery. Plus, as people have already pointed out, what about when he eventually changes back?

Naomi: WTF!?
Teddy: I changed my mind. Thankfully, he is a very very good surgeon.

Chances are they are also going to go down the tired road of having all the boys ask him out, maybe go on a few dates. Start questioning who he is from a sexual standpoint. Get changed back, forget about the whole thing and then move on to another cliche situation. etc. Or, just spit balling here, have Teddy and Teddi split from each other and get the awkward question of whether or not having sex with a clone of yourself is technically incest or masturbation.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:Well played Teddi. It's to bad you had to throw Naomi under the bus, but she was the one that decided to make an issue out of it.

Because she thinks Teddy is an alien, but the others don't know that.
Naomi used the threat of violence to get a date out of Teddy so I haven't entirely forgiven her for that and naked encounters in the shower doesn't balance the scales since she was under the influence of Golden Wings at the time. Teddy has to do what he has to do to protect Chloe as well as keep the magical happenstance that turned him into a girl a secret.
DocMesa wrote:I'm curious to know what the transgender folks in here make of this. It kind of leaves a bad taste for me.
After what happened with Lacy and the two Moms comment I'm surprised their isn't a firestorm already.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Jackass Mask wrote:
DocMesa wrote:I'm curious to know what the transgender folks in here make of this. It kind of leaves a bad taste for me.
I guess you could say it is a bit distasteful as most have to go through a very long process before they can even be considered for the surgery. Plus, as people have already pointed out, what about when he eventually changes back?
Sigh...there are exceptions. There are some people who, due to various reasons, have the process short circuited and will undergo surgery and then come out. Usually the person involved has a lot of money and a very compelling reason why they have to skip the year's minimum of 'living full time'. I knew a lawyer who, due to concerns about her safety and business, didn't come out and live full time until after she had already had the surgery.

Then there are those of us who have to go through hell just to get part way through and get stuck.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"